The recommended age says 4+, but I’ve always used this app with children aged 18m+ - initially with them just watching me do it, then by 2/3yrs old they’re able to form the letters themselves. An invaluable tool when used in conjunction with other activities encouraging phonics, reading and letter and number formation!
I have recently downloaded your app for my daughter, as she was struggling with writing, spelling or even just recognising letters. After just one weekend of using this app her school, noted a massive improvement. They asked us what we had done, they really couldn’t believe the change. This app is incredible!!
My son started using this app and within the day he had aced writing his alphabet. He loves it. And he always smiles and dances when. He gets it right. I recommend it to all my friends
My 3 year old daughter loves this app, asks to ‘play’ it all the time. Within first day of using it she could recognise 10 new letters. Well worth every penny!
I want a refund! And I am going to make a massive complaint about this! I signed up to the monthly subscription and low and behold you have charged me £40 today! I want this sorting ASAP! I made 100% when starting the subscription it was on the monthly so my son could try it out! I want a refund back into my account and the subscription cancelling!!!!
Developed by the Letterschool Enabling Learning B.V.,
LetterSchool - Learn to Write! has 1 945 user reviews.
LetterSchool - Learn to Write! has an average rating of 4.4.
The latest version of LetterSchool - Learn to Write! (2.2.0) was released on Sep 09, 2019.
You can download LetterSchool - Learn to Write! here:.
Loved & played by more than 2 million toddlers and used at more than 5,000 schools!
- ‘Best Mobile App of 2018 Platinum Award’ nominee! – BMA
- Winner of 'National Parenting Product Awards 2018' - NAPPA Awards
- Block & Cursive letters,
- Uppercase and lowercase,
- Numbers 1-10,
- 24 geometric shapes for toddlers!
- For letters, there are two levels, where Golden Level allows tracking kids’ progress by displaying their exact letter writing! Great way to keep track of your child’s progress.
- 72 CVC words, 36 CVCC
words, and 39 long sound words!
- Progress and settings stored for up to three players on the same device.
- Interactive and visually attractive fun animations.
- Available for both iPads and iPhones.
The first 5 letters of the block alphabet (both uppercase and lowercase), 5 shapes, as well as the first 3 CVC flashcards (9 words) are completely for free and can be played entirely (on 3 game steps). You can play it fully and see if you and your child like it.
PERFECT FOR KIDS:
Kids want to have fun, and LetterSchool offers an educational journey with the most engaging and entertaining educational material!
- They learn with various exciting animations, graphics, and sound effects.
- They learn to associate letters with words, learn and memorize tracing directions and the correct formation of each character.
- They learn phonics, the formation of words, understand syllable formations, and spell entire words.
- Perfect for home-schooling kids and kindergartens. A user-friendly app for children with special educational needs.
PERFECT FOR PARENTS & TEACHERS:
- Choice of the three most popular typefaces in handwriting education (Handwriting Without Tears, D’Nealian, and Zaner-Bloser).
- Two levels, where Golden Level allows tracking kids’ progress by displaying their exact letter writing!
- Engaging and compelling game mode prompting the child to trace a letter, number or shape 3 times using different parameters (each step is more challenging).
- An educational app created together with parents and educational professionals.
- NO ADS!
- Advanced settings or purchases only accessible by an adult!
- Extremely committed Customer Support ready to answer all questions and fix any issues.
LET'S PLAY & LEARN!
Join LetterSchool on this exciting educational journey! Download the app and allow your toddler to discover the magical world of letters and words. Before you know it, your kid will become a pro in writing and spelling!
- This app offers three subscription option, based on a monthly, quarterly and yearly enrolment.
- You can cancel your subscription anytime – there is no cancellation fee.
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase.
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
- The account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during an active subscription period.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
- Your iTunes account will be charged automatically after the 7 day free trial.
For more reviews and information, visit our website www.letterschool.org
If you have any question or suggestions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also check our FAQ page on www.letterschool.org/faq.
In the meanwhile, check latest insights
on mobile business