User reviews affect conversion to installs and app rating. Featured and helpful reviews are the first to be noticed by users and in case of no response can affect download rate. This is why it is highly recommended to reply to them.
Two things I'd add is simple Derivations, and being able to hit enter after typing a word and go straight to the word
Free version is good enough for international students. But if you want more examples of using word, this price is reasonable comparing to other dictionary apps.
The display is still zoomed after the iOS 10 Update. Some words are missing in this dictionary.
The new landscape orientation enhanced this valuable learner's dictionary.
I started not using translator since I've used this dictionary. The contents are easy to understand indeed. HOWEVER, Why don't they fix the landscape mode error? Seriously I'm curious. I sent the email a couple months ago then they said "yes we will fix" but they haven't fixed it yet.
Developed by the Merriam-Webster, Inc.,
who have also released the following apps Merriam-Webster Dictionary Pro, Puku: Learn New Words, Merriam-Webster Dictionary, Learner's Dictionary - English, Quizzitive – A Merriam-Webster Word Game, Learner's Dictionary - English HD .
Learner's Dictionary - English HD has 11 user reviews.
Learner's Dictionary - English HD has an average rating of 3.9.
The latest version of Learner's Dictionary - English HD (2.0) was released on Apr 07, 2016.
You can download Learner's Dictionary - English HD here:.
The best dictionary available for English language learners, from Merriam-Webster.
Master written and spoken English with this app designed especially for learners and teachers of the language.
Improve your understanding with full, clear definitions
and numerous usage examples. The app also offers Voice Search – to let you look up a word without having to spell it – along with Audio Pronunciations, Word of the Day, Favorites, and more.
This is an essential app for anybody learning English.
* No Advertisements
* 100,000 words and phrases
* 160,000 usage examples that show how each word is used
* More than 22,000 idioms, verbal collocations, and commonly used phrases
* Count and noncount noun labeling
* Voice Search – Say the word and the app will find it for you!
* Audio Pronunciations – by native speakers of American English
* Integrated Thesaurus: Synonyms & Antonyms
* Word of the Day – includes idioms and phrasal verbs
* More than 1,000 illustrations
* Favorites – lets you keep track of words you want to remember
* Recent History – lets you keep track of the words you've looked up
* Reader View – lets you hide navigation buttons to see text in full screen
* For iPad: Scrolling Index - lets you browse the entire dictionary
In the meanwhile, check latest insights
on mobile business
Let’s find out how to master this peculiar way of communication with your app users and form a good starting strategy. We will discuss difference with support tickets, reviews automation and give examples of how to respond to peculiar reviews.
According to statistics, King is one of the highest-earning mobile games’ publishers in the world, with average annual revenue of $2 billion. What’s the secret of such success, and which marketing activities lead to the company’s welfare? Let's find out.