User reviews affect conversion to installs and app rating. Featured and helpful reviews are the first to be noticed by users and in case of no response can affect download rate. This is why it is highly recommended to reply to them.
I've had this game on my phone since it was released. Even after beating the main campaign, I still keep it around for the Endless Mode. It's a FANTASTIC score chasing arcade game focused on some perfectly designed physics. Flinging yourself around stages with your tongue and grabbing enemies to chuck them at other enemies, or just bash them into a wall all while avoiding hazards:;: missiles, bombs and mines.... the graphics are top notch and the frame rate is super smooth. I've never experienced any lag, even while playing on my old iPhone 5. If you're into score chasing or arcade games, you should pick this up. If you're into physics-based games - you NEED to check this out! It's easily one of the best arcade games available on the iOS (which, with the MASSIVE amount of arcade titles available, is saying quite a bit). I really hope we get a sequel sometime in the future. It'd be awesome seeing this type of gameplay get made into a metroidvania (with unlocks and exploration and a massive world you can open up new areas in after you get new power ups!!!!! - I'm drooling right now just thinking of it!!) or a platformer-like adventure with hints of a plot... Here's hoping!!!
I absolutely love this game. The physics are fun and intuitive, and it’s so satisfying to grab an enemy from far away and swing him against a wall at the speed of light. The difficulty is a bit to hard but it’s okay. I would love to see a full-fledged game based off this mechanic instead of just a bunch of levels
This game is great, the concept is genius, and the controls are smooth. The problems this game does have are small, but add up. For instance, I feel like the black hole creators' black holes shouldn't last as long as they do. If you payed this game more attention and worked on, it could be the next fortnite.
I played this game when it first came out, and I loved it. A couple of years later, and I still enjoy it. The only thing that bothers me is that you only have one life. I think that you should have more than one life. Apart from that, this game is King!
This is a well designed game. Game play is very polished and feels great on a touch screen. I admit that the premise of the game seems a little silly at first, but it's just a ton of fun to play. I've now finished every level and wish there was more. That's the mark of a great game.
Developed by the Ankama.
King Tongue has 904 user reviews.
King Tongue has an average rating of 4.8.
The latest version of King Tongue (1.2.0) was released on Aug 29, 2018.
You can download King Tongue here:.
Since the BANANA KING declared war on the monkeys, thousands of bananas ARMED TO THE TEETH have come from all over to attack with everything they’ve got! BUT IT’S PAYBACK TIME!
You’re KING TONGUE, lord of the monkeys, a gorilla among capuchins,
and you’re going to make these bananas go monkeys! You’ve only got one weapon against the high-tech military hordes waiting to strike: your TONGUE! It might not seem like much, but... it’s a real GRAPNEL! No mercy for bananas! You’re public enemy #1 in Bananaland! And one thing is for certain: you’ll give no quarter...
• King Tongue is an old-school arcade game where you use jumps and combo sequences to try and get the highest score!
• Your tongue is one of a kind in the animal kingdom! This one-button grappling hook lets you hang, swing, and throw yourself to and fro with an ease rarely seen with a single finger!
• Take on the waves of bananasoldiers, each with more improbable weapons than the last (bananazookas, bananacopters, superbananas, and more)! It’s up to you to find and exploit their weaknesses...
• There are 30 magnificent and peaceful (before you got there, anyway) arenas in 3 worlds for you to drool over (and to make you suffer)!
• Unlock new monkeys! What’s after King Tongue? You can play with Ping Thongue, Hong Tongue and Queen Tongue! In addition to having their own style, each primate has a different specialty!
• The holy grail of this very lofty quest: an infinite mode to show who’s boss! This is where you want to score! Who’s the King of the kings!?
• The game is 100% playable offline, so you can play it wherever and whenever you want.
In the meanwhile, check latest insights
on mobile business
Find out how our new ASO Dashboard can help you quickly assess how an app's doing; updated keyword positions in real time; updated apps to handle review replies through Zendesk and Microsoft Teams, and more.
In this post, Branch Metrics expert explores how deep linking can help you ignite mobile growth, lower acquisition costs, increase user engagement and maximize mobile marketing ROI