User reviews affect conversion to installs and app rating. Featured and helpful reviews are the first to be noticed by users and in case of no response can affect download rate. This is why it is highly recommended to reply to them.
Well, what isn’t great about this app?! As home Educators we have trialled loads of various apps but always find they just don’t fit into our learning journey. These apps are bright, incredibly interactive, well suited for each level and offer the option of printable resources that fit perfectly alongside their digital format, and my most favourite feature....the option to have digital or handwritten work marked, this has really saved me so much time. Looking forward to having this app as an integral part of our children’s educational journey 😊 keep up the awesome work Kids Academy.
This app is outstanding is delivers excellent value for money for my 6 and 3.5 year olds. The games are engaging and teach them great skills. Customer service is great too, I had a minor issue with payment which was sorted swiftly. It’s worth paying to get the large number of games and well thought-out learning path. Highly recommended
This app is a great app for preschool children and kindergarten children as I have a two nieces who are in preschool and one nephew who is in kindergarten and finds this app very useful. They have a lot of games on this app that educates them well, my nieces favourite game is the firefly game that teaches them numbers. My nephew enjoys this app so much that he comes to me everyday about it.
This app is extremely good for learning. In a fun way too, it does it in such a engaging way that your child should know at least something small in just one day of playing. Recommend it to any parent out there.
This app is very good thats why i gave it 5 stars however my two children are 5 she loves it and 9 so she finds it a bit easy but she still doe the grade 3 version but she is in grade 4 so could you get grade 4
Developed by the Kids Academy Co apps: Preschool & Kindergarten Learning Kids Games, Educational Books, Free Songs,
Kids Academy Talented & Gifted has 112 user reviews.
Kids Academy Talented & Gifted has an average rating of 4.3.
The latest version of Kids Academy Talented & Gifted (6.1.0) was released on Dec 21, 2019.
You can download Kids Academy Talented & Gifted here:.
Prepare your kid for success in class & beyond with our complete learning course for AGES 2 to 10.
5,000+ activities: GAMES, VIDEOS, WORKSHEETS.
PERSONALIZED learning plan!
---------Recommended by The Guardian---------
Over 25,000,000 kids around the world learn with Kids Academy apps!
Talented and GIfted learning academy was created to help identify and nurture the talents of every child from the earliest stage! Hone writing and reading skills, develop a mindset for math, sharpen visual perception and hand-eye coordination - all through engaging gameplay!
OF LEARNING ACTIVITIES
Over 5,000+ educational games, videos, and printables developed by experts in early education:
* Math, writing, phonics, and reading games
* SORT, MATCH, and CLASSIFY games
* Animated flashcards and mazes
* Augmented reality-based worksheets and off-screen activities
* Topic-related educational videos
COMPLETE EARLY LEARNING COURSE (AGES 2-10)
The app provides step-by-step learning pathway that lets toddlers develop early skills by moving from elementary concepts to more complex attributes. Kids will start with learning to trace letters and numbers and will gradually move to tasks that require deeper visual, fine motor and problem-solving skills.
All games within the app are divided into age groups and can be played as a consistent Learning Path:
- Toddlers (2-4): the games within this age group are available only on iPad
- Preschool (3-5)
- Kindergarten (4-6)
- Grade K (5-7)
- Grade 1 (6-8)
- Grade 2 (7-9)
- Grade 3 (8-10)
Learn on and beyond the screen! From math to writing, your kids will complete worksheets and get assessed within a few seconds. Use your finger or Apple Pencil (for iPad Pro only) to complete the tasks. Practice off-screen activities in two modes:
* ON SCREEN MODE: complete the worksheet on the screen and get it checked and scored right on the device.
* BACK CAMERA MODE: get a printable from your device, complete it and let the device scan it and deliver the results right on the screen.
DESIGNED WITH EXPERTS IN EARLY CHILD EDUCATION
At the core of this early learning app lies vast expertise of acclaimed child psychologists and educators. Based on rock-solid approaches to preschool education, such as Montessori and Singapore Math, all the activities help to crank up kids’ innate thirst for knowledge and let them experience learning as an exciting process of discovery.
* Two types of content presentation: across age groups and as a Learning Pathway
* A rich, exploratory environment filled with surprises
* Effective motivation and rewards system
* Fancy animated characters and objects from the child’s world
* Easy-to-follow professionally voiced hints
* While the app is free to download some of the content is only available as part of subscription-based membership.
* There are several subscription options: Monthly ($19.99/month), Quarterly ($39.99/quarter), and Yearly ($129.99/year).
* Some subscription options come with a free trial period, which will be indicated before you subscribe. It gives you an opportunity to test the app and cancel before you're charged if you don't like it.
* All payments are charged to your iTunes account. Subscription starts and renews automatically after the trial period ends unless canceled at least 24 hours before the next billing period.
* You can manage and cancel your subscription at any time via your iTunes account.
* If you have any questions regarding your subscription, don’t hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
In the meanwhile, check latest insights
on mobile business
Let’s find out how to master this peculiar way of communication with your app users and form a good starting strategy. We will discuss difference with support tickets, reviews automation and give examples of how to respond to peculiar reviews.
According to statistics, King is one of the highest-earning mobile games’ publishers in the world, with average annual revenue of $2 billion. What’s the secret of such success, and which marketing activities lead to the company’s welfare? Let's find out.