User reviews affect conversion to installs and app rating. Featured and helpful reviews are the first to be noticed by users and in case of no response can affect download rate. This is why it is highly recommended to reply to them.
I have purchased MANY apps that claim to do what this app does and NO ONE COMES CLOSE to the level of perfection that Juxtaposer reaches. I spent half of today at the DMV, which was a perfect time to test this app and I am beyond impressed! It’s so simple, yet, it’s also an extremely powerful little photo editing app. I was able to zoom in far enough to erase individual pixels!!! This means the end result comes out flawlessly every time and my finger is all I used! The unerase feature really shines when the background blends with the foreground picture and finding the edges seems near impossible. Just erase the edges of the foreground pic and unerase to paint it back in! I’m not British or even an Anglophile, but I really must say that this app is BRILLIANT! I only wish it was possible to share the picture of my 7 year old riding a dragonfly (my very 1st project) on this review. It looks like I’ve been doing this for years! My iPhone won’t even zoom into the picture close enough to spot ANY rough edges or editing. Thank you Juxtaposer! You’ve made this Dad look like a pro! ***Special thanks to The AppStore for featuring this app recently...it’s been available for 4 years and without the feature, I would have missed my opportunity to use this amazing app.
If what you want is a simple way to cleanly cut out and collage digital images, this is without question the app you need. When I replaced my iPhone with a non-mac phone a few years back, I searched fanatically for a non-mac app to match the function of Juxtaposer for years, and never found anything even remotely similar. I'm an old school paper and scissors collage artist, and what I want is quite simply a digital analog to those reliable meatspace tools. Juxtaposer is exactly that: a precision pair of digital scissors to "cut out" any image on your device and juxtapose it with any other image on your device...layer upon layer upon layer. Simple, easy, and for me indispensable. I'm currently paying for an iPhone I can't afford for one reason: Juxtaposer. My single suggestion for improvement (and I’m reaching here) is bring back the app's original icon, the dog headed man; he was far more attractive and appropriate than the current vague collection of shapes. Otherwise the absolute pinnacle of digital collage making apps. Unparalleled & beyond essential.
If you are looking for an app that can do some amazing things, this is it! And once you get the hang of it, it is really easy and really quick to generate some great photoshop creations. All you really need is your finger. If you want to use Apple Pencil, you can really get down to the fine details, but you really do not need it to creat some great photos. I’ve been using this for a year or more and it is my go-to app for making my friends laugh with some awesome photoshops. Play around with the features and you’ll begin to see how well done this app really is and how creative you can be.
First off let me just say that I love this app!!! It’s super easy to use and figure out. But one pretty substantial drawback for me is not having a “redo” button like Adobe PaintCan has in case you undo something only to realize you liked it better the way it was before. Please add this to a future update. Adobe PaintCan has 16 steps you can go back and undo. I mentioned this in my previous feedback more than a year ago and I see it’s still not been added....that is the reason I give this app 4 and not 5 stars. An undo button is pretty standard now on many photo editing apps and one as elaborate as this one should have an undo button as well. It would be great to be able to change the size of your canvas too and not be locked in by the size of the background image. I’m sure I’ll find more to write about but these are some of the things I think would greatly improve an already fantastic app. Thanks for making this cool and fun image blending app...and please...add an undo button so I can give this awesome app 5 stars! Love it! 👨🏼🎨👍🏻💯
I've been using this for years and it remains one of the best photo editing apps in the store. Particularly useful that you can save 'clipped' stuff (faces, etc) for future use. The ‘undo’ option makes trying/reversing a breeze. Note - if you will be switching to a different phone Backup your phone to a computer (including apps) and Restore from that version (as compared to the Cloud) and your saved stamps will be on the new phone. This backup/restore is more complete and seamless anyway but protects data from apps - like Juxtaposer.
Developed by the Pocket Pixels Inc..
Juxtaposer: cut, combine, edit has 6 089 user reviews.
Juxtaposer: cut, combine, edit has an average rating of 4.9.
The latest version of Juxtaposer: cut, combine, edit (3.14.1) was released on Sep 18, 2019.
You can download Juxtaposer: cut, combine, edit here:.
Juxtaposer lets you combine multiple pictures into creative and fun photomontages quickly and easily.
Take any element from one picture and add it to another. Remix your pets into a mythical creature, swap a statue's head with your friend's, or combine photos into surreal and beautiful works of art. Juxtaposer has the power
and features of a professional creative tool, but is simple to use and just as importantly, it's fun!
- Short tutorial videos will turn you into a photomontage artist in no time.
- Your composite images are exported at the full resolution of the background image, even if it's huge (40 MP+)!
- The image adjustment tools let you match your images' color and lighting, and fine-tune the look of your creation.
- Zoom in to work on fine details with pixel-level accuracy.
- Add elements from as many photos as you like to your background image.
- Load photos from your iPhone photo library, or from Facebook, Dropbox, Instagram or Flickr, .
- Share your photomontages on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter or Flickr. Email them, or save them to your Dropbox.
- Save your cutout images in the Stamp Manager for later use. You can also share these "stamps" with friends or export them as transparent PNGs.
- Undo any edit. Experiment safely, you can always get back to where you started.
- 20 blend modes (like Multiply, Screen and Overlay) let advanced iPhoneographers create unique effects.
- The "red mask" view mode shows you just the top image with the erased parts in red. It is helpful when precisely cutting out an element.
* WhatsOnIphone.com: "The application works incredibly well and makes an otherwise challenging process simple and fun. It blows my mind that you can do such things on an iPhone."
* TUAW: "This $2.99 app is a lot of fun, as well as one of the best-executed compositing tools for a mobile device that I've ever seen."
* IphoneAppReviews: "Pretty much everyone, at some point in time, has had the uncontrollable urge to take a friend’s photo and do something truly evil with it. Juxtaposer is an awesome photo-editing tool that can make that dream a reality!"
In the meanwhile, check latest insights
on mobile business
Find out how our new ASO Dashboard can help you quickly assess how an app's doing; updated keyword positions in real time; updated apps to handle review replies through Zendesk and Microsoft Teams, and more.
In this post, Branch Metrics expert explores how deep linking can help you ignite mobile growth, lower acquisition costs, increase user engagement and maximize mobile marketing ROI