User reviews affect conversion to installs and app rating. Featured and helpful reviews are the first to be noticed by users and in case of no response can affect download rate. This is why it is highly recommended to reply to them.
Developed by the Ubisoft,
Just Dance Controller has 0 user reviews.
Just Dance Controller has an average rating of 0.0.
The latest version of Just Dance Controller (6.1.1) was released on Nov 04, 2019.
You can download Just Dance Controller here:.
No controller? No problem! The Just Dance Controller app scores your dance moves and allows you to navigate in your Just Dance game simply by using your smartphone. No other camera
or additional accessory is required, just keep your smartphone in your right hand while dancing to let the app track your awesome moves! It's easy and fun to play, with up to 6 players simultaneously, so grab your friends and family and join the party!
Note: This app is a companion to the Just Dance console game. You will need the Just Dance® 2020, Just Dance® 2019, Just Dance® 2018, Just Dance® 2017, or Just Dance® 2016 console game and a compatible video game console to use this app.
THIS APP IS COMPATIBLE WITH:
- Just Dance® 2020 on Nintendo Switch™, Nintendo Switch™ Lite, Xbox One, Playstation®4, and Stadia™. Also compatible with the Just Dance® 2020 free demo available on Nintendo Switch™, Nintendo Switch™ Lite, Xbox One, and Playstation®4.
- Just Dance® 2019 on Xbox One, and Playstation®4
- Just Dance® 2018 on Nintendo Switch™, Wii U, Xbox One, and Playstation®4
- Just Dance® 2017 on Nintendo Switch™, Wii U, Xbox One, Playstation®4, and PC
- Just Dance® 2016 on Wii U, Playstation®4, and Xbox One
In the meanwhile, check latest insights
on mobile business
Let’s find out how to master this peculiar way of communication with your app users and form a good starting strategy. We will discuss difference with support tickets, reviews automation and give examples of how to respond to peculiar reviews.
According to statistics, King is one of the highest-earning mobile games’ publishers in the world, with average annual revenue of $2 billion. What’s the secret of such success, and which marketing activities lead to the company’s welfare? Let's find out.