User reviews affect conversion to installs and app rating. Featured and helpful reviews are the first to be noticed by users and in case of no response can affect download rate. This is why it is highly recommended to reply to them.
The option to use your own pics was a decisive factor in choosing this app from another. I recommend it cause there are a lot of puzzles, various pieces number, and relaxing music.
I have really enjoyed this app, but now it’s so full of glitches. I reinstalled because puzzles were not downloading after purchase. Now there are only 5 packs showing. It won’t restore my purchases and there are no packs in the “store”. So disappointing because previously it had the best selection of all the other apps. Any chance this is going to be resolved? **** Following an email telling me that the issues were resolved; I reinstalled the app. So now I have to pay £8.99 a week? Also: Progress isn’t saved. The puzzle starts from the beginning each time the app is closed. There are now adverts every time I try to load the app. Please sort it out properly. I was so hopeful when I got the email. I already paid to have no ads and full access to the puzzle range.
Puzzles are enjoyable entertainment by itself. But now, when they are in my phone, i can take them wherever I go and enjoy puzzles. And don’t worry about losing a piece😃
Attention, guys! This game is extremely fascinating. U’ll love all the pictures for their bright and deep colors. U’ll love even difficulty with 384 pieces. And after the first solved puzzle, u’ll have only 1 wish: more puzzles!
I’ve just looked for the lite timekiller and saw this app. Decided to download. I didn’t regret. There are so many fantastic puzzles! And the collection is constantly updated! Very useful game for me.
Developed by the Denis Sonin,
Jigsaw Puzzles World has 276 user reviews.
Jigsaw Puzzles World has an average rating of 4.1.
The latest version of Jigsaw Puzzles World (1.3.2) was released on Dec 06, 2019.
You can download Jigsaw Puzzles World here:.
More than 20000 bright colorful jigsaw puzzles from 24 to 384 pieces, easy gameplay, and hd definition quality. Daily puzzles and pleasant bonuses. And long-lasting entertainment with one of the most exciting jigsaw puzzles game!
- High-resolution images
- Collections are constantly updated
- Rotation option
- 5 difficulty
- User-friendly interface
- Coins for achievements
- Puzzle maker
We've carefully selected only the best jigsaw puzzles and sorted them into the thematic collections. Choose the best puzzles between huge packs with:
- Nature landscapes
- Special packs for kids
- Arts and masterpieces
- and many many other
Flexible settings give an opportunity to customize your game by choosing a background and puzzle box place, turning on/off the timer and sticking piece. And don’t worry, if you can’t finish the puzzle. Your progress will be saved.
Enjoy the game with no limits with premium access:
1. No ads
2. Create puzzles from your own pictures and photos
3. Absolutely all puzzles are in a free access
- A paid subscription is divided into 2 types: weekly and annually.
- For both subscription types is provided a free seven-day trial. After 7 days, the trial will automatically turn to the paid subscription (week or annual) depending on the type you choose.
- Week paid subscription costs $9.99. Annual - $59.99.
- A Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- You can cancel the subscription or a free trial at any time, but at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. OTHERWISE, it will be automatically renewed.
- The account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
- You can manage the subscription and turn off the auto-renewal in your Account Settings after purchase.
- Any unused portion of a free trial will be forfeited when you purchase the subscription.
And EULA http://sweetgamesbox.com/eula.html.
In the meanwhile, check latest insights
on mobile business
Let’s find out how to master this peculiar way of communication with your app users and form a good starting strategy. We will discuss difference with support tickets, reviews automation and give examples of how to respond to peculiar reviews.
According to statistics, King is one of the highest-earning mobile games’ publishers in the world, with average annual revenue of $2 billion. What’s the secret of such success, and which marketing activities lead to the company’s welfare? Let's find out.