User reviews affect conversion to installs and app rating. Featured and helpful reviews are the first to be noticed by users and in case of no response can affect download rate. This is why it is highly recommended to reply to them.
Needs more tax lectures, especially on international tax. Also, the video lectures and podcasts only play with the play screen open. It’d be great if the videos would play like an audio file so that I can use my phone in other ways while still listening, instead of stopping when I close the lecture screen.
I would really like to see a certficate or Class completion printout you could generate from the grades page. As of now I have to do everything manually one by one in a PDF. If you could check mark all the students that passed and share to printer and have them all print this would be amazing!
I mentioned this app while in grad school interview for an anesthesia program. The lady in the panel looked around the room and also vouched for this app. Needless to say, I got in and for years prior while preparing for that amazing journey, I used iTunes U for organic chemistry and biochemistry refresher courses. I can't say it enough, BEST APP EVER INVENTED. Yaro
Apple you need to update this app badly. There is so much potential in this app but it can’t be utilized because of the old interface. Please make it more intuitive so that going through courses is easy. Just like other iOS 13 apps iTunes u needs an update.
Classes are organized in a way that is confusing and I end up going to the wrong classes. It should be orginized like PowerSchool, but a bit different to give it its own unique design. I’ve been trying to figure out how to work this app and I’ve been really struggling. Please make this less confusing!
iTunes U provides everything an instructor needs to bring the classroom together on iPad—build lessons with apps and your own materials, collect and grade assignments, start class discussions or talk with students to answer questions and provide feedback.
iTunes U also allows anyone with an iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to learn from a large collection of free education content in public
courses from leading schools, universities, museums, and cultural institutions.
• Plan lessons, grade assignments, and stay connected—right from your iPad
• Add your own teaching materials—including worksheets, links, photos, and videos from a variety of document providers
• Engage every learner using apps, books, videos, podcasts and more
• Add instructions or comments to PDFs and photos with built-in annotation tools
• See when students have viewed or completed assignments and remind them of due assignments
• Use the single-student view for individual attention at parent-teacher conferences
• Answer questions and provide video feedback or start class debates using group discussions
• Institutions using Apple School Manager and Managed Apple IDs can import rosters to streamline course creation
• Teachers affiliated with qualified institutions can publish courses to the iTunes U catalog for anyone to view for free on iOS devices
• View assignments and updates in one place, and check off assignments you complete
• Submit your work in private courses from other apps, or as annotated PDFs and photos
• Open audio or video files directly in other apps
• Ask instructors questions or get feedback in 1:1 messages
• Start or join group discussions with your class
• View your grades and instructor feedback on all past assignments
Browse a rich catalog of free education content:
• Choose from a variety of free lectures, videos, books, and more on a range of subjects from leading educational and cultural institutions around the world, including Stanford, MIT, Yale, La Trobe University, University of Tokyo, Smithsonian Libraries, National Theatre, and more.
• Share your favorite courses with friends using Twitter, Facebook, Mail and Messages
iTunes U stores information about your activity in the app, such as materials you upload. To improve the app, iTunes U collects non-personally identifiable information related to app usage and browsing history of public content. Data is retained until an action is taken to remove it by any of the means provided.
• Participating in courses requires iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
• Built-in PDF or photo annotation requires iPad (4th generation or later), iPad mini (version 2 or later)
• Publishing public courses to iTunes U requires teachers to be affiliated with a qualified institution
In the meanwhile, check latest insights
on mobile business
Find out how our new ASO Dashboard can help you quickly assess how an app's doing; updated keyword positions in real time; updated apps to handle review replies through Zendesk and Microsoft Teams, and more.
In this post, Branch Metrics expert explores how deep linking can help you ignite mobile growth, lower acquisition costs, increase user engagement and maximize mobile marketing ROI