User reviews affect conversion to installs and app rating. Featured and helpful reviews are the first to be noticed by users and in case of no response can affect download rate. This is why it is highly recommended to reply to them.
Developed by the Chain Linked Inc.,
iPilot B777 Study Guide has 0 user reviews.
iPilot B777 Study Guide has an average rating of 0.0.
The latest version of iPilot B777 Study Guide (4.0) was released on Apr 21, 2019.
You can download iPilot B777 Study Guide here:.
*** Flying the B777 ***
Want to study aircraft systems on the B777 series aircraft while commuting or deadheading? Need to refresh your systems knowledge for re-current ground school or an exam?
Want to create your own flash cards and not cary a pile of paper with you?
iPilot B777 Study Guide is designed to help you study the B777 systems in the palm of your hand. The easy use of flash cards and images will help you better retain operational systems information of the B777. This application will not teach you how to fly the airplane, it is simply an application to complement the training program you may already be in.
- Over 650 flash cards currently in the application
- Edit cards to accommodate your specific needs
- Choose single or multiple systems to study at any given time
- Select any number of cards to study from selected systems
- Flash cards will appear in random order and not repeat patterns to foster memory retention
- Tag cards for review if additional study is desired
- Utilize the Search function to find and study specific flash card(s)
- Connect a bluetooth keyboard for easier flash card creation
- Universal iPad/iPhone application
- Create custom categories
- Share custom flash cards with fellow iPilot B777 users via bluetooth
In the meanwhile, check latest insights
on mobile business
Let’s find out how to master this peculiar way of communication with your app users and form a good starting strategy. We will discuss difference with support tickets, reviews automation and give examples of how to respond to peculiar reviews.
According to statistics, King is one of the highest-earning mobile games’ publishers in the world, with average annual revenue of $2 billion. What’s the secret of such success, and which marketing activities lead to the company’s welfare? Let's find out.