User reviews affect conversion to installs and app rating. Featured and helpful reviews are the first to be noticed by users and in case of no response can affect download rate. This is why it is highly recommended to reply to them.
Developed by the StoryMax,
who have also released the following apps Inventeca: foster kid's voices, Oysters, by Chekhov, Frritt-Flacc, by Jules Verne - interactive book, The King of the Golden River, by Ruskin, Milky Way by Olavo Bilac – sonnet XIII, O Mistério do Sr. Gratus .
Inventeca: foster kid's voices has 0 user reviews.
Inventeca: foster kid's voices has an average rating of 0.0.
The latest version of Inventeca: foster kid's voices (2.20) was released on Sep 23, 2019.
You can download Inventeca: foster kid's voices here:.
Inventeca presents illustrated stories to engage readers of all ages. You only have to choose a story, live your imagination, and tell your own versions for the stories – they will be recorded in the app.
Share fun moments with friends and family!
With illustrated narratives made by authors of children’s books, Inventeca is perfect for moms and dads to tell stories to their
children at bedtime, letting them create their own storytelling, creating together, or letting stories recorded, so the kids can listen to them when the parents are away. Inventeca is a great tool to bring families closer; it lowers the barriers of a modern routine and creates interest in reading.
The app is also to children that cannot read or speak perfectly: it stimulates them to experiment the language through the storytelling and the interpretation, skills that are super important not only to the speech, but to their whole development.
This app is a StoryMax’s creation with the support of the Brazilian Federal Government by the Audiovisual Secretariat of the Ministry of Culture (App pra Cultura).
** Tons of news wordless books to subscribers! New stories every month!**
** 2 stories to try the experience **
** Register and receive one more story, for free!**
** Premium users can share the stories they have created with relatives and friends! **
We would love if you send us any suggestions or feedbacks: firstname.lastname@example.org
Your feedback is very important!
For more tips and news, follow us:
Inventeca has a subscription service that gives full and unlimited access to new stories every month, up to 20 recordings per user and priority to know the news that will be released in the app! Here's how it works:
- You can buy the subscription on a Monthly or Annual basis (Annual Plan subscribers have a discount!).
- The subscription is valid on any device registered in your Apple Account.
- Payment is charged to the iTunes Account at the time of purchase confirmation.
- Subscription renews automatically unless automatic renewal is disabled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
- Renewal is charged 24 hours before the end of the current period.
- Signatures can be managed by the user and automatic renewal can be disabled by accessing the user account settings after purchase.
- The value of the current subscription cannot be returned and the service cannot be interrupted in case of withdrawal during the period of validity.
- Any free trial time, if offered, will be interrupted when a paid subscription is purchased.
In the meanwhile, check latest insights
on mobile business
Let’s find out how to master this peculiar way of communication with your app users and form a good starting strategy. We will discuss difference with support tickets, reviews automation and give examples of how to respond to peculiar reviews.
According to statistics, King is one of the highest-earning mobile games’ publishers in the world, with average annual revenue of $2 billion. What’s the secret of such success, and which marketing activities lead to the company’s welfare? Let's find out.