User reviews affect conversion to installs and app rating. Featured and helpful reviews are the first to be noticed by users and in case of no response can affect download rate. This is why it is highly recommended to reply to them.
The app provides useful information but it would be better if it could provide some comparative statistics showing how my connection fits standards. Otherwise I do like how it works.
I found the results to change wildly from one test to the next all within maybe just three-four minutes! This gives me a feeling that I should not be too confident with the results I am getting. I hope this erratically changeable series of results is not a precursor of all my future testing needs as this is not the only app that provides this service!
Using this app is a simple to check the speed my internet service. There are other speed tests on line, but I enjoy having the history of previous tests available to me.
I was trying to find the best spot to place my Apple express so I could extend my WiFi service. This app helped me find the perfect spot so I now have connection all over my house. Works amazingly well and so simple.
Performs speed testing quickly and seems to be accurate
Developed by the Top Cool Apps LLC.
Wi-Fi Speedtest: Fast Internet has 2 886 user reviews.
Wi-Fi Speedtest: Fast Internet has an average rating of 4.4.
The latest version of Wi-Fi Speedtest: Fast Internet (4.1) was released on Jan 09, 2020.
You can download Wi-Fi Speedtest: Fast Internet here:.
Use Speedtest app to,
1. Accurate: Check the speed of uploading and downloading under 2G, 3G, 4G, Wifi;
2. Fast: One-Click to measure the speed of the network and get accurate network speed test results within 25 seconds.
3. History: Keep the history of speed measurement, which is convenient for
comparing the speed results between different networks;
Why choose Internet SpeedTest?
- One tap speed testing
- Well-designed UI
1. Title of publication or service: SpeedTest PRO
2. Length of subscription & Price of subscription, and price per unit if appropriate:
- weekly (First 7 days free trial)
3. Price of subscription: 7 Days free trial then $0.99 per week, $9.99 per month & $19.99 per year
4. Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
5. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. You can turn of the auto-renew subscription from iPhone setting
6. Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
7. Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
10. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication where applicable
11. SpeedTest adds the great features above and are available through an auto-renewing subscription. Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24 hours before the end of your current subscription, and you can cancel a subscription during the active period. You can manage your subscription at any time, either by viewing your account in iTunes from your Mac or PC, or Account Settings on your device after purchase
12. Contact us at: https://topcoolappsllc.wordpress.com/support/
In the meanwhile, check latest insights
on mobile business
Let’s find out how to master this peculiar way of communication with your app users and form a good starting strategy. We will discuss difference with support tickets, reviews automation and give examples of how to respond to peculiar reviews.
According to statistics, King is one of the highest-earning mobile games’ publishers in the world, with average annual revenue of $2 billion. What’s the secret of such success, and which marketing activities lead to the company’s welfare? Let's find out.