User reviews affect conversion to installs and app rating. Featured and helpful reviews are the first to be noticed by users and in case of no response can affect download rate. This is why it is highly recommended to reply to them.
This is such a slick app, I use it all the time. We are avid readers, and I love that if my daughter falls in love with a book from the library, I can scan the barcode, add it to a wishlist, and come back to it later. In-store availability is almost always correct, search function is great.
Trying to create an account for the first time by linking a plum rewards card I have had for a couple of years. Doesn’t allow me to create an account- bug states “Something went wrong, but we are working hard to fix it”
It’s 2017 and it still doesn’t properly support plus size screens without looking terrible.
I have the app on my iPad and it's great for ordering or checking if a book is in stock at a nearby store. The design is nice and easy to use, and has a "quick add" feature I love and wish they would add to the main site. I've noticed that the app does not seem to sync with the main site, so you have to keep an eye on it and update your cart/wish list manually (hopefully that bug will get sorted out in the future). My only caveat with the app is that finding and browsing book genres is not straightforward like on the site. You get options like 'Bargain Books', 'Heather's Picks', 'Featured Authors', 'Most Anticipated Books', etc., instead of being able to go to something like 'Books'>'Science and Nature'>'Science' and browse. Since I like to browse my fave genres often to see what's new and on sale, this was really frustrating for me. So although I still use the app, I went back to a browser and the website for browsing books.
Indigo Chapters is already a great book and music store, so being able to order books online from my mobile device easily just makes me love everything about it even more! Plus, the sleek updated version looks amazing 😊😍
Developed by the Indigo Books & Music Inc.,
who have also released the following apps Indigo .
Indigo has 94 user reviews.
Indigo has an average rating of 4.6.
The latest version of Indigo (2.8.5) was released on Apr 22, 2020.
You can download Indigo here:.
Discover inspiring products and experiences with the all-new Indigo App.
• Shop our entire assortment of books, gifts, and toys anytime, anywhere.
• Ship your order to an address or to any of our stores.
• Search over 7 million products to find exactly what you’re looking
• Discover something new from our broad assortment of items and wide range of categories.
• Use the barcode scanner to view item details and easily add to your Cart, Wish List or Registry.
• Create, manage, and share your Wish Lists to keep track of gift ideas for friends, family.
• Create, manage, and share your Gift Registry to celebrate you special occasion.
• Access your plum® rewards to view your points balance.
• View your order history and track your orders.
• Manage your account, update your shipping address or billing information, and more.
PROMOTIONS & INDIGO EVENTS
• Never miss a thing. Receive notifications on our latest offers, promotions and events.
• Find stores nearby, wherever you are.
• View in-store availability, store shelf location, and store price of any item.
• Use your digital plum® card to earn and/or redeem plum® points on in-store purchases.
• Add your digital plum® card to Apple Wallet.
IMPORTANT DISCLOSURES AND CONSENT
By selecting INSTALL, you consent to the installation of this app and any updates or upgrades that are released through the platform.
In the meanwhile, check latest insights
on mobile business
Let’s find out how to master this peculiar way of communication with your app users and form a good starting strategy. We will discuss difference with support tickets, reviews automation and give examples of how to respond to peculiar reviews.
According to statistics, King is one of the highest-earning mobile games’ publishers in the world, with average annual revenue of $2 billion. What’s the secret of such success, and which marketing activities lead to the company’s welfare? Let's find out.