User reviews affect conversion to installs and app rating. Featured and helpful reviews are the first to be noticed by users and in case of no response can affect download rate. This is why it is highly recommended to reply to them.
This is the best editing app i’ve used. But i have 2 problems with it- First-ken burns being automatically enabled. I would usually take over 200 pictures in 1 project and i need to disable the ken burns in every photo. If there is an option to automatically disable them and I didn’t notice, please ignore this. Secondly-the photos appear black while i’m editing. I don’t know how to fix it. I uninstalled the app and download it again but nothing worked. It’s bothering me because i can’t actually do my work while I'm trying to. Thank you for reading.
The app is Greta and all but ,I always put HD photos and they don't fit in ,the Ken burns thingy is annoying cause it enables itself and I have to always disable it and I would usually put over a 100 photos ,you should let us choose where we want to put our text,can you put all the transitions "none" so we can choose what we want on our own. Thank you for reading this
It’s a great app. I use it to edit most of my videos for myself or relatives. I just feel like there needs to be more transitions, or you could make a custom transition. You could also add layers into iMovie. Which would make things simpler to edit You can ignore this if you want it was just a suggestion m
It’s great app i edited many videos but since yesterday exporting not getting done even have enough space available. I finish editing and the time of exporting project save to video or VLC its just go back on home screen. Can any one help me out?
This app is amazing u can add pictures, music, videos and so much more! And also u can make trailers and movies! But the only thing I didn’t like was that when u export it takes forever even if we have storage... please fix that. Other than that I would rate this a 5 stars
Developed by the Apple.
iMovie has 3 211 user reviews.
iMovie has an average rating of 4.2.
The latest version of iMovie (2.2.8) was released on Sep 24, 2019.
You can download iMovie here:.
With a streamlined design and intuitive Multi-Touch gestures, iMovie lets you create Hollywood-style trailers and beautiful movies like never before.
Make Hollywood-style trailers
• Choose from 14 trailer templates with stunning graphics and original scores by some of the world’s top film composers
• Customise movie studio logos, cast names and credits
• Select the best videos
and photos for your trailer with the help of animated drop zones
• Record video for your trailer directly in iMovie
Create beautiful movies
• Choose from 8 unique themes with matching titles, transitions and music
• Give your movie the perfect look with 10 Apple-designed video filters
• Enhance your movie with slow motion and fast-forward*
• Easily add picture in picture, green screen and split screen effects
• Create a soundtrack using built-in music that automatically adjusts to match the length of your movie
• Add sound effects, songs from your music library and your own narration
• Connect a keyboard and use simple shortcuts to edit movies quickly
• Easily transfer projects between your iPhone, iPad and iPod touch using AirDrop or iCloud Drive
• Send any project to your Mac via AirDrop or iCloud Drive to finish editing with iMovie or Final Cut Pro X
• Connect an external display to your iPhone or iPad and choose to mirror the iMovie interface or display your video fullscreen while you edit**
Share with friends and family
• Send videos with Mail and Messages
• Save to your photo library or share to YouTube in 4K or 1080p60***
• Save videos and iMovie project files to iCloud Drive
• Share videos and iMovie project files with AirDrop****
• Use AirPlay to wirelessly stream video to your HDTV with Apple TV*****
* 2x speed-up is available on iPhone 5s, iPad Air, iPad mini with Retina display and later devices.
** Requires iPhone 7 or later, iPad (6th generation) or iPad Pro (2017) or later
*** 4K support is available on iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPad Air 2, iPad Pro and later devices.
**** AirDrop requires an iCloud account and is available on iPhone 5, iPad (4th generation), iPad Air, iPad mini, iPod touch (5th generation) and later devices.
***** AirPlay requires Apple TV (2nd generation) or later.
In the meanwhile, check latest insights
on mobile business
Let’s find out how to master this peculiar way of communication with your app users and form a good starting strategy. We will discuss difference with support tickets, reviews automation and give examples of how to respond to peculiar reviews.
According to statistics, King is one of the highest-earning mobile games’ publishers in the world, with average annual revenue of $2 billion. What’s the secret of such success, and which marketing activities lead to the company’s welfare? Let's find out.