User reviews affect conversion to installs and app rating. Featured and helpful reviews are the first to be noticed by users and in case of no response can affect download rate. This is why it is highly recommended to reply to them.
Developed by the Kolibri Games GmbH,
who have also released the following apps Idle Miner Tycoon: Gold Mine .
Idle Miner Tycoon: Gold Mine has 1 user reviews.
Idle Miner Tycoon: Gold Mine has an average rating of 5.0.
The latest version of Idle Miner Tycoon: Gold Mine (2.82.0) was released on Jan 28, 2020.
You can download Idle Miner Tycoon: Gold Mine here:.
Become an industrial tycoon by managing your mine & idle profit!
Expand your empire & give it a boost with managers that will
automate the workflow of your mine! Take on the challenge and discover the best mining strategy and earn as much cash as possible!
• Automate your workflow to increase your idle income
• Get idle cash, even when you are offline
• Profit from a smart investment or two to boost your economy
• Hire managers to increase your workers’ motivation
• Every manager has a special tycoon effect
• Prestige feature
• Manage up to 20 cool mines
• Mine for more than 15 different resources: Including coal, gold, ruby, moonstone, amethyst, crystal and jade
• No internet connection needed
◆◆◆ Become the greatest mine tycoon ever! ◆◆◆
Like Idle Miner Tycoon on Facebook!
Got any problems or suggestions?
Feel free to send a message to
– We are always happy to hear our players' feedback!
▶ Your Idle Miner Tycoon Team ◀
In the meanwhile, check latest insights
on mobile business
Let’s find out how to master this peculiar way of communication with your app users and form a good starting strategy. We will discuss difference with support tickets, reviews automation and give examples of how to respond to peculiar reviews.
According to statistics, King is one of the highest-earning mobile games’ publishers in the world, with average annual revenue of $2 billion. What’s the secret of such success, and which marketing activities lead to the company’s welfare? Let's find out.