User reviews affect conversion to installs and app rating. Featured and helpful reviews are the first to be noticed by users and in case of no response can affect download rate. This is why it is highly recommended to reply to them.
Every time I launch this app, I get the “subscription purchased” pop up which doesn’t let me interact with the interface for a good 5 seconds. This information is irrelevant to me, as I would only need notifying if the subscription needed renewing. Aside from this annoyance, the app is very handy.
As a paramedic following the JRCALC guidelines is an absolute must and in this day and age, the app format is the only way to go. Updated frequently means you are not working to last years best practice. Easy and simple to use where you can find anything with a quick search or saving your favourite pages ready to be opened from the home screen.
I’ve downloaded this app a little while back and i was alright with it at first. But I tend to have trouble finding particular things on the app itself which others are finding, such as as a Peak flow graph, in their JRCALC pocket books. So I was wondering, how would you unsubscribe from the app to prevent renewal so I can buy the pocket book instead?
This is a very good and useful app excellent for quick reference always there when you need it. Would recommend for front line staff.
Lose your password and you’ll be in trouble none of the links work, disappointing.
Developed by the Class Publishing Ltd,
iCPG: the JRCALC Guidelines has 18 user reviews.
iCPG: the JRCALC Guidelines has an average rating of 3.4.
The latest version of iCPG: the JRCALC Guidelines (1.3.9) was released on Dec 11, 2019.
You can download iCPG: the JRCALC Guidelines here:.
The JRCALC guidelines are the established standard of practice for prehospital clinicians and available on the iCPG app.
To access the app, visit http://www.icpg.co.uk/Account/Register and register your details.
Once you have logged into the app you will be prompted for payment information. iCPG is available for £2.99 per
month or £29.99 per year as an auto-renewing subscription - see below for more subscription information.
You need to have a data connection to subscribe and pay for iCPG. Once you have completed the subscription process and download the app, it will function offline. Please note that iCPG offers real time updates as guidance changes. You need to be online to download these updates.
• Based on the approved JRCALC and AACE guidance
• Updates published in real time as new guidance is issued
• Bookmark important guidelines and drugs
• Functionality to filter drug dosages by age, condition and administration route
• A quick look view which highlights the most important algorithms, diagrams and tables
Section 1 – General Guidance
Section 2 – Resuscitation
Section 3 – Medical
Section 4 – Trauma, including new guidance on the management of fistula bleed
Section 5 – Maternity Care
Section 6 – Special Situations
Section 7 – Medicines
In-app subscription information
• iCPG: the JRCALC Guidelines are available via an auto-renewing subscription
• There are 2 lengths of subscription: £2.99 per month or £29.99 per year
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
Terms and Conditions
In the meanwhile, check latest insights
on mobile business
Let’s find out how to master this peculiar way of communication with your app users and form a good starting strategy. We will discuss difference with support tickets, reviews automation and give examples of how to respond to peculiar reviews.
According to statistics, King is one of the highest-earning mobile games’ publishers in the world, with average annual revenue of $2 billion. What’s the secret of such success, and which marketing activities lead to the company’s welfare? Let's find out.