User reviews affect conversion to installs and app rating. Featured and helpful reviews are the first to be noticed by users and in case of no response can affect download rate. This is why it is highly recommended to reply to them.
With the limitations of both the native Hue app, Apple HomeKit, and all of the other comprehensive controllers, this has by far the most features, the best interface, and makes the most out of your Hue and Friends of Hue devices. It also leverages newer iOS tools like Siri, Shortcuts, and Widgets nicely. Finally, it’s very well supported. The price is cheap for various functions that I found myself buying some of the silly prebuilt color scenes just because I wanted to give the creator the support to keep making a great product. Also, multiple hubs is supported better than Hue does it, though it requires multiple Hue accounts. (Not ICH’s fault.) Sure, there is plenty more stuff that if could have like a way to create a mode to operate where controls were less “volatile” so guests don’t accidentally change your settings. Also, a comprehensive backup and restore functional would be terrific. Since this app can not control what other apps out in your Hue hub. Sometimes they can mess things up so it would be nice to wipe the hub and restore it from a point in time rather than try to manually “clean it”. Based in past experience, of other uses want this too, the developer will probably get on this because the app is constantly improving. Worth every in-app purchase!
This is easily the best app for controlling your Philips Hue lights! FAR better, even, than the app from Philips Hue! The ability to create scenes, animations, etc., makes it one or two touches to have your lights do exactly what you want them to do! The apartment I built doesn’t have windows, so I was looking to build a lighting system that could follow the sun in both brightness and color temperature in the built-in “windows” I created to emulate sunrise and sunset and all the stages of lighting throughout the day. The systems I was looking at were going to cost $2,000-$5,000! Then I found Philips Hue and this app. It allows me to do all of that and so much more. I now have my entire house automated with the Hue lights and accessories through this app. The addition of motion detectors and programming to control exactly what I want to happen is incredible. And when I want them to change to something different, one touch of the button is all it takes. Create zones, rooms......whatever you want and have it do whatever you want! Just a great app!!
Anyone invested in the Philips Hue ecosystem for as long as I have has probably spent hours on end looking for the best application that just “works”. I have been a Phillips Hue user now for over 3 years (which is an eternity in the IOT world) and have tried at least 20 different apps and have spent a lot of money on some of those apps only to be disappointed. I’ve been using iConnectHue for well over a year now and it continues to get better and better and handle my crazy smart home with ease. I have an assortment of 45 smart Phillips Hue bulbs, 6 Hue Dimmers, 4 Hue Taps, 3 Hue Motion Detectors and use this app daily (even when deployed overseas I would check in on the House). I think I’ve used the native Phillips app only twice in the last year. Learn from my mistake, don’t waste hours scavenging the App Store and loads of money experimenting on other apps. Get iConnectHue now and use that time and money on something that works!
I feel like whoever designed this just said, “you know what? I’m gonna to just put these buttons everywhere. Then I’ll assign cryptic icons to them with little to no explanation”. At least they don’t refer to it as intuitive. And good, cause it’s not. At all. You’ll have to spend a good long while just farting around with what each section does, then more time trying to figure out how to apply it to one or more areas, then more time if you want to learn how to do any “animations”. Then more money of course if you want to use any of those. Oh, then more time trying to figure out how to organize your “custom” “animations”. I bet you could take a room full of 10 adults and spend more than 4 hours teaching them how to use this app, and they’d come out of there still not being a “pro level user”. It’s just so tedious. The good news is, when you do get it down, it does do the most things with your lights and switches. Though I still find myself using the Hue app just because it’s faster, easier, and I can hand it to a visitor and they can use it without a 2 hour tutorial.
This it the one and only app you need to make the most out of using your complete Hue system. I entered the world of Philips Hue lighting only recently, and tried a few other apps as I was ramping up the user learning curve. In the process I discovered that this is the one that puts all others to shame. Even Philips' own app. IConnectHue puts your whole Hue Ecosystem on steroids, and will give you super powers to make your place your own Light-Wonderland. This app's UX and UI is so intelligently designed, it puts the "smart" in your "-phone" when it comes to managing and controlling your Hue setup. And the in-app purchases are all so worth it, too! (even the add-on to use the app from Apple Watch). App runs smoothly and feels flawless. And on top, support is prompt and they answer fast to any question. Go confidently with this one and look no further when it comes for a #1 main go-to app for your Hue system.
Developed by the Stefan Gohler.
iConnectHue for Philips Hue has 317 user reviews.
iConnectHue for Philips Hue is ranking in Utilities on the 0.
iConnectHue for Philips Hue has an average rating of 3.9.
The latest version of iConnectHue for Philips Hue (4.0.5) was released on Jan 02, 2020.
You can download iConnectHue for Philips Hue here:.
iConnectHue will bring out the best of your Philips Hue lights! Organize your Hue Lamps: Assemble groups for rooms, zones or special purposes. Light up your party, dinner or bedroom in your favorite colors and moods with easy to use drag & drop-functions! Want to go to bed? Just start up the integrated sleep timer and close your eyes. Intelligent timers only act when you need them.
Have you got a Hue compatible switch (Tap, Dimmer, Smart Button, FoH) or Motion Sensor and want more flexibility? Colors, scenes, sleep timers, reminders, brightness, blinking,
on/off and even color animations (optional)! The motion sensor can either turn off or return to the last state of inactivity.
Philips has made it "app of the month" 5 times: iConnectHue was made to be powerful, but still solves complex tasks with ease. This all comes in a nice clean package. It's possibly the only app you will need for your Philips Hue Lights!
Get more information about all the fantastic possibilities on https://iconnecthue.com
PLEASE NOTE: If you have any issues, please contact our support instead of giving a negative rating. Our team will try hard to solve any problem that you may encounter.
• Full feature set - control almost every aspect of your hues - and constant updates
• Family focus: Scene sharing, family geofencing (first one turns on the light, last one off - optional), group hiding (animation sharing requires same iCloud account)
• Everything non-music related happens on your bridge - your iPhone can stay off!
• Upload color animations to your bridge. No more empty batteries, everybody w/ iConnectHue can stop them!
• Create beautiful Magic Scenes, color your home - they work in every group and are super easy to create
• Drag & drop colors from one light to another
• Multiply the possibilities of your switches and Motion Sensors! More flexibility than any other app on the market (details: https://iconnecthue.com/features)
• Create the iOS widget you want! Add scenes, switches, sleep timers, reminders, light states and dimmers, motion sensor temperature and more
• Access your lights and timers when not at home
• Intelligent timers: Start them by time and day, by condition (group on/off or presence - with optional Automation), use colors & scenes, use random offsets, at sunrise or sunset time
• Instant timers: Darken lights when you go to bed, let your lights remind you (blink), transition to scenes
• Include your Living Colors / Living whites and 3rd party lights into your Hue system - iConnectHue can find most of them via Touchlink!
• Find new lights & devices, add lights from other bridges, update your firmware
• Integrated tutorials and FAQ make it easy to understand the usage and to solve problems
• Supports every Philips Hue hardware and most, if not all 3rd party lights
To allow further development, additional modules are available via in-app-purchase or via membership:
• Automation turns off lights when the first arrives and the last left, plus individually by user
• Animation Upgrade for unlimited animations, upload to switches, use them on your Apple Watch, widget & timers
• Discotainment - sync your lights to music with Hue Entertainment and make your home a Disco
• REAL multi bridge support - control multiple bridges with just one app, without switching
• With Watch Plus you can control your groups, adjust their brightness and load their scenes, start sleep timers
• Additional animation and Magic Scene packages
• Basic: All purchases, adds sharing of Magic Scenes and Animations
• Pro: Like Basic, plus additional features (e.g. group picture and -widget) and allows you to share it with up to 5 family members of same household
It's less than a single Hue light. App development costs time and money. More details:
It's the most comprehensive Hue app available:
Hue Bridge required!
Get insights to empower your mobile marketing strategy
In the meanwhile, check latest insights
on mobile business
Find out how our new ASO Dashboard can help you quickly assess how an app's doing; updated keyword positions in real time; updated apps to handle review replies through Zendesk and Microsoft Teams, and more.
In this post, Branch Metrics expert explores how deep linking can help you ignite mobile growth, lower acquisition costs, increase user engagement and maximize mobile marketing ROI