User reviews affect conversion to installs and app rating. Featured and helpful reviews are the first to be noticed by users and in case of no response can affect download rate. This is why it is highly recommended to reply to them.
Needs more tests
This app is very crappy, all it has is definitions that you can find online. I would not get this app even if it were free.
All 3 apps in this bundle are slow and sometimes do not work at all on Apple Watch!
Just copy pasted definitions and images. No problems or study tips, and lots of typos. Don't buy in its current state.
Garbage app. Full of typos.
Developed by the Antonio Giarrusso,
who have also released the following apps iChemistry™ Pro, iMathematics™ Pro, iPhysics™ Pro, iMathematics!, iBiology™ Pro, iGraph - Graphing Calculator, Mageometry 2D - Plane Geometry Solver, iMatrix - Matrix Calculator, iPhysics™, iChemistry™ .
iChemistry™ Pro has 10 user reviews.
iChemistry™ Pro has an average rating of 2.7.
The latest version of iChemistry™ Pro (4.0) was released on Jan 11, 2018.
You can download iChemistry™ Pro here:.
iChemistry is your personal chemistry tutor. It is used by millions of students every day, and it’s the only app about chemistry that includes everything
you need to successfully pass your exams.
WHAT YOU CAN DO WITH ICHEMISTRY:
• Learn quickly from over 70 topics, thanks to the clear and simple explanation.
• Easily repeat formulas, laws, definitions and properties, thanks to the effective synthesis.
• Quickly find the topics that matters to you thanks to the advanced search algorithm.
• Download the app now and try the Pro version for free: you'll have all the most advanced features for a few days.
WHAT YOU WILL GET WITH THE PRO VERSION:
• Get more topics, more than 120, including the most advanced topics and all those that we will add in the future.
• Get Interactive multiple choice Quizzes, with which you can practice and get a rating of your level of preparation.
• Discover the step by step Solved Examples, to help you understand the methods to correctly solve problems.
Have questions, problems, or feedback? Reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
In the meanwhile, check latest insights
on mobile business
Let’s find out how to master this peculiar way of communication with your app users and form a good starting strategy. We will discuss difference with support tickets, reviews automation and give examples of how to respond to peculiar reviews.
According to statistics, King is one of the highest-earning mobile games’ publishers in the world, with average annual revenue of $2 billion. What’s the secret of such success, and which marketing activities lead to the company’s welfare? Let's find out.