User reviews affect conversion to installs and app rating. Featured and helpful reviews are the first to be noticed by users and in case of no response can affect download rate. This is why it is highly recommended to reply to them.
I thing these the worst app updates. Get the old one back or fix this one. If my kids nursery’s are not using this app i would delete you 👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎
After the latest update the app just won’t open.
I can’t oped this app after last update 3.1 App crashes every time I click in it.
Please fix the latest update of April 19. It’s crashing on iPhone 6s. Never open after updating.
This sounds like a great app where your child's nursery can upload pictures of them, the day's menu, and nap times. You can even get notifications when they upload the photos, except the app crashes every time you try to look at them. Useless. 1 star because the other items don't always crash the app.
Developed by the iCare Kids,
who have also released the following apps iCare Kids .
iCare Kids has 15 user reviews.
iCare Kids has an average rating of 2.9.
The latest version of iCare Kids (3.2.52) was released on Dec 21, 2019.
You can download iCare Kids here:.
iCare-Kids is a mobile application designed for parents who have children in nurseries. iCare-Kids acts as a dedicated
social networking solution which helps connect parents and nurseries with an easy to use and attractive tool.
- Follow child's progress on daily basis with the e-reports
- Stay informed of the latest news and announcements from the Nursery
- Review the daily schedule and food menus
- Get details of events and send approval for child participation
- View childís photos as soon as they are taken in class and events and share them directly
- Chat with the Nursery administration and/or teachers
- View the classroom's live web cam *
- Track the Childís bus location *
* Optional Feature
- Make payments to the nursery securely and conveniently directly from the app
In the meanwhile, check latest insights
on mobile business
Let’s find out how to master this peculiar way of communication with your app users and form a good starting strategy. We will discuss difference with support tickets, reviews automation and give examples of how to respond to peculiar reviews.
According to statistics, King is one of the highest-earning mobile games’ publishers in the world, with average annual revenue of $2 billion. What’s the secret of such success, and which marketing activities lead to the company’s welfare? Let's find out.