I was hesitant to pay for this app. But i find it worth. Just one feature that I would like to see added. As the app takes multiple photos and combines it, allow a de-ghosting of moving objects will help. Thank you developers!
Installed in iPhone 7 plus, Amazing 32 MP pics , no crash issues , please include more features for dual cameras , and make use of the powerful processing of A10 chip and further
I’ve been using it for some time now and I found it quite interesting. 32mp works awesome.
On IPhone XS Max low light lot of noise was coming but this app is fantastic and photo qualities are too good. Developer need to work on front camera of XS Max.
This app only helps to reduce noise in pic though 34MP which sometimes helpful in very dark areas only. This is really expensive as there is no extra pro features at all.
Developed by the Creaceed SPRL,
Hydra › Amazing Photography has 39 user reviews.
Hydra › Amazing Photography has an average rating of 3.9.
The latest version of Hydra › Amazing Photography (1.7) was released on Oct 22, 2019.
You can download Hydra › Amazing Photography here:.
Hydra offers innovative photo capture technology, and lets you take beautiful pictures even in the most difficult lighting conditions, which makes it a great companion to iOS Camera app.
“The Hydra app from Belgian company Creaceed is one of the more interesting iOS camera apps we have seen in the recent past.”
is for people who enjoy iPhone photography at a higher and more rewarding level.”
— David Robinson (iPhonographer)
"Hydra has the particularity of offering original features, which are missing from many competing apps."
Hydra captures more light by merging up to 60 frames to make a single high-quality picture (less noise, more highlights/shadows) on iPhone and iPad. Hydra also goes beyond the 8- or 12-megapixel sensor limit, with up to 32-megapixel high-resolution images. It uses the latest evolutions of iPhone and iPad camera hardware, as well as the latest camera APIs and GPU rendering technologies.
Hydra provides 5 specific capture modes: HDR, Video-HDR, Lo-Light, Zoom, and Hi-res modes.
• Hydra's High Dynamic Range (HDR) mode is based on an alternate method that captures up to 20 images and that is made to handle even the most difficult lighting conditions.
• Video-HDR uses single-image tone mapping and device-specific sensor mode to create stunning videos.
• Lo-Light mode removes sensor noise by merging together multiple images and amplifying light by a factor of 10 to provide a better image quality.
• Zoom mode uses real-time, super-resolution technique to recreate missing pixels from hand motion, producing 2x, 4x and 8x (telephoto lens) scale factors with more details than the standard digital zooming technique(*).
• Hi-res mode produces up to 32MP images from the regular 8 or 12MP camera sensor, providing finer details in captured image(*).
• Hydra supports the telephoto & front cameras respectively in Zoom and Lo-Light/HDR modes to shoot portraits & selfies.
• Camera support: ultra wide, wide, telephoto, and front facing.
Hydra also features a photo gallery for reviewing images and their metadata, directly linked with built-in iOS photo album, thus avoiding duplicates and allowing to flag as favorites.
(*) recommended for static scenes or distant scenery. Rendering artifacts can occur for scenes with parallax and for moving subjects.
In the meanwhile, check latest insights
on mobile business