User reviews affect conversion to installs and app rating. Featured and helpful reviews are the first to be noticed by users and in case of no response can affect download rate. This is why it is highly recommended to reply to them.
Developed by the Jan Peter Peschlow,
Hushr - White noise for babies has 10 user reviews.
Hushr - White noise for babies has an average rating of 4.8.
The latest version of Hushr - White noise for babies (2.5.0) was released on Dec 23, 2019.
You can download Hushr - White noise for babies here:.
"It's kinda funny, every time our daughter (3 months) is uneasy, this sound calms her down in a matter of seconds. A few minutes later she's asleep!" - Emily S.
If your baby is crying and hard to calm down or it just needs some help falling asleep, white noise sounds can do wonders! Join thousands of other parents and try it
Babies love to hear steady sounds to calm down and fall asleep. In fact, newborns are used to high levels of noise from inside the womb. When your baby is anxious and cries, try turning on the hair dryer - chances are, your little darling will instantly calm down and feel better! Our son would stop crying the moment we turned the switch. It certainly was one of the best tips we were given by other parents.
Hushr comes with hair dryer, womb and vacuum cleaner sounds and many more. Try them out and see which one your child responds to best! Each sounds contains 2 alternatives - If your baby needs to sleep, use the soft, smoother sounds, if crying, you may boost to the louder, more intense variations.
Sound playback will still work when your iPhone is muted. No disturbances by ringtones or message sounds!
• Sounds have been captured with a high quality Neumann KM 184 stereo recording setup.
• 15 sound types, each with 2 sound variations (hair dryer at 2 settings etc.).
• 3 different color schemes for light & dark surroundings.
• A sleep timer allows the app to turn off the sound automatically after the specified amount of time. If desired, Hushr will smoothly fade out the volume over the specified time period.
• Hushr has got the most flexible nightlight screen on the App Store. Use gestures to choose between colors, individually set the light's & the screens brightness & apply a color mask which provides a realistic light appearance. We've included a quick tutorial to get familiar with all functionality.
• Background audio enables the app to continue playback while you switch to other applications, for instance, to browse the web. The device can even be locked into Standby - Hushr will continue sound playback.
• Change the order of the sounds to your liking.
• Use swipe gestures & 3d touch to make full use of Hushr's functionality - you can even shake your iPhone to start or stop the playback!
We have kids ourselves and have been putting Hushr to good use ourselves again the previous months!
In the meanwhile, check latest insights
on mobile business
Let’s find out how to master this peculiar way of communication with your app users and form a good starting strategy. We will discuss difference with support tickets, reviews automation and give examples of how to respond to peculiar reviews.
According to statistics, King is one of the highest-earning mobile games’ publishers in the world, with average annual revenue of $2 billion. What’s the secret of such success, and which marketing activities lead to the company’s welfare? Let's find out.