User reviews affect conversion to installs and app rating. Featured and helpful reviews are the first to be noticed by users and in case of no response can affect download rate. This is why it is highly recommended to reply to them.
I can’t seem to stop this subscription before the free trail ends now the money has been taken My baby hates this it is not as easy as it seems. And I don’t mind paying a subscription but a year that is not right I would never subscribe to a year when a day and month is available really need to check this app because I don’t remember seeing the option when downloading I saw it after but still the option for a year not sure what is going on???
I downloaded a free trial and my kids didn’t use the app once, despite encouragement to do so. I found it lacking too and forgot all about it and then got charged the £50 subscription. Before you cut and paste your developers response to this review, firstly to be clear; Yes I used my fingerprint to download. But you always have to download apps with a password or fingerprint, even free apps. Yes there was mention of a subscription but why on earth do you feel the need to TRICK people into subscribing by having a free period followed by a subscription that the customer needs to opt out of? It screams of desperation and greed and suggests that you need cheap tricks to sell your product. Here’s a free tip (and I’m not even going to sign you up to my yearly paid for tip giving service) rather than tricking people into a subscription, release a ‘lite trial version’ with an option to upgrade. If your app is good and priced correctly, it will sell. Your customers will be your customers through choice, rather than a silly mistake (what busy parent has time to remember this nonsense right) and you’ll have fewer negative reviews from people who feel like they’ve been robbed. The app itself has some nice ideas but you can get plenty of cheaper or free apps with better game play and features. My advice to anyone looking to download this app... DON’T DO IT.
I have been so busy with 3 kids at hone x2 to homeschool and 1 who is unwell (2years old) I downloaded this app to try and distract her for a little bit, so I can help her brothers with their homework. She didn’t even used the app and I completely forgot to cancel it. with everything going on at the moment and having to entertain the kids plus homework and the million of other things you have to do.i forgot, to my astonishment, I emailed apple today and they said that if don’t qualify for a refund 😱. The subscription is due to start today. And I am cancelling today and it’s not like my daughter used your app. I wouldn’t even remember about this if I didn’t get an email from PayPal. I mean with everything going on now I simply cannot afford this subscription. Can someone please email me of contact me as it’s easier to speak with NASA than Apple 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬
As with other reviews here, I didn’t realise I would be charged an annual subscription of £50 once the free 7 day trial finished. I would never have consciously agreed to that. No doubt the owner will say it was clear, but it feels underhand. This experience really puts me off trialling apps in the future.
Similarly to other people reviewing this app, I downloaded this app thinking it was free and deleted it shortly after as it is not suitable for my daughter. I was then charged an enormous £50 for ‘automatic renewal’. I’m sorry but this is such a scam. I find it disgusted that you are reeled in with a free download and if you don’t read all the small print or spend time finding out where on earth you are supposed to unsubscribe you are charged such a large amount. Come on guys. This is not fair. Please advise how I can get my money back for an app that isn’t even on my phone.
Developed by the StoryToys Entertainment Limited,
who have also released the following apps LEGO® DUPLO® WORLD, Hungry Caterpillar Play School, Mother Goose Club Rhymes, Caterpillar Creative Play, My Very Hungry Caterpillar, Disney Colour and Play, Miffy's World, My Very Hungry Caterpillar AR, Disney Colouring World .
Hungry Caterpillar Play School has 894 user reviews.
Hungry Caterpillar Play School has an average rating of 4.1.
The latest version of Hungry Caterpillar Play School (7.2.0) was released on May 02, 2020.
You can download Hungry Caterpillar Play School here:.
Hungry Caterpillar Play School develops the key skills children need to get ahead on a lifelong journey of learning. Switch between UK or US spelling.
A trusted 1st choice for parents and educators worldwide.
Certified by the kidSAFE Seal Program. To learn more: www.kidsafeseal.com.
"This is a marvelous learning app for toddlers to kindergarten-age kids because of its range and content." - Common Sense Media.
In Hungry Caterpilllar Play School children encounter developmentally appropriate instruction through exploration
and meaningful play. All of our activities are guided by international early learning standards. We are constantly updating the app with the most cutting-edge, evidence-based practices in teaching and design.
• MATHEMATICS DEVELOPMENT: Our activities guide kids through concepts which set them up for proficiency in this important subject area. Repetition is key, so we’ve designed this section to be different every time.
• LANGUAGE AND LITERACY: Learn about the letters of the alphabet how they make words. Learn to read using phonics. Our ever expanding LEARN TO READ BOOK library contains tailored reading experiences. We guide children through early reading levels, including wordless books to encourage confidence.
• SCIENCE AND NATURE STUDIES: One of the best ways to encourage your child to read, is to read to them. Our app does this for you featuring warm and talented voice over actors. LEARN ABOUT THE WORLD BOOKS are engaging non-fiction titles. They are specifically tailored for young children. Learn how nature works in our Caterpillar's Garden activity!
• CREATIVE ARTS: Expand your child’s imagination and encourage artistic expression in multiple creative activities.
• PUZZLES AND REASONING: Teaching children to use their own minds to figure out how to solve problems.
• Subjects are supported and enhanced by SONGS and VIDEOS, deepening your child's learning. Songs are a proven learning tool used by teachers all over the world.
Many of our lessons and activities are integrated, meaning children learn many concepts and skills at the same time.
If you're experiencing any issues email us email@example.com
**This app is optimised for iPad 4 and above, iPhone 5S and above, iPad Mini 2 and above.
Hungry Caterpillar Play School is a subscription service which gives complete access to all our activities, books, lessons, songs and videos with exclusive new content every month.
- Choose to subscribe on a monthly or annual basis.
- Change your mind at any point. Cancelling can be done through your iTunes settings.
- Payment will be charged through your iTunes account.
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period at the price of £5.99/month or £49.99/year, unless otherwise specified.
- Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
- Subscriptions may be managed and Auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your Account Settings after purchase.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription!
- Use your subscription on any device registered with the same Apple ID you subscribe from.
In the meanwhile, check latest insights
on mobile business
Let’s find out how to master this peculiar way of communication with your app users and form a good starting strategy. We will discuss difference with support tickets, reviews automation and give examples of how to respond to peculiar reviews.
According to statistics, King is one of the highest-earning mobile games’ publishers in the world, with average annual revenue of $2 billion. What’s the secret of such success, and which marketing activities lead to the company’s welfare? Let's find out.