User reviews affect conversion to installs and app rating. Featured and helpful reviews are the first to be noticed by users and in case of no response can affect download rate. This is why it is highly recommended to reply to them.
The game is hands down phenomenal!! The only suggestion I have is cash use and breeding...... once your established well in the game cash becomes almost useless it’s just for training which you’ll stop looking at the price because your rich and for mediocre breeding rights that will never get you to a top performing horse. When it come to breeding, earning and paying for the rights are just fine but I feel to make the game more unique for the Breeders and competitive for racers is in stable breeding to create their own line, and give people a chance to improve their line or tweak it with breeding rights! And therefore the in game cash should be used for the in stable breeding .. I believe this would take your game to the top compared to rest which it’s almost there, but why give them a chance to catch up? Kill them with this adjustment
I’m enjoying it so far but I was wondering if you could add horsey stable sound effects at the scene where you are at the stable scene of the horse just standing there looking about and pawing and shaking his head. Would be cool to add hoof noise when he paws the ground and does that prance thing that he does and some snorting and hard shaking noise❤️❤️❤️ I love the track running noise though the music of the thunder of their feet. 🐎 and nice that there is water swimming noise in the water training. The horsey noises matters to me a lot soothes me when I’m away from the real horses that’s why I love horse games it’s closest thing to having real horses in my apartment besides horse hair and tack haha😄❤️🐎 🤗 🥰. Another request is it would be nice if it’s possible to play this offline too. I don’t always get good internet a lot and that makes it hard because I got attached to my horse. I’d love to still train and feed and race him offline too. Thank you God bless
I’ve been playing Horse Racing Manager for about a month now. As a veteran of 40 years at the track, as a bettor and an owner, here are my thoughts. There needs to be a betting component, with realistic odds. In this vein, there need to be some long shot winners. In the races against the computer the horse with the best odds shown by the game pretty much always wins. Here it’s worth mentioning that it is much too easy for the player’s horse to win against computer opponents. There need to be surprises. In the online races, the classes each race is open to are unrealistic. In the real world, a B horse would not always have to race against better horses. There should be more than the “B- to AA” and “AAA to SS+” classes. Let the B horses sometimes compete against the C and D horses, sometimes let them step up against better horses. And always give the weaker horses a chance of winning or finishing well, however slight. Likewise, a AAA horse is a pretty good horse. Why force those horses into races against SS horses, where, thanks to your algorithm, they have no chance? Let them run against A and AA horses sometimes. Finally, what good is the purse money you win? Other than renting stalls and paying for training and moving horses into the racing barn, not much. We can sell our horses, so why can’t we buy some, too? It’s a promising game. It’s fun. But it needs work if you want it to be realistic.
1) The way odds work on this game is so silly. The odds are “perfect” and pretty much, whatever odds you get, is where you are going to place. In short, I believe that the horses’ condition, preferences, strengths/weaknesses should play a higher role in the game. If some sort of new system that takes this into consideration is put into place, it could open up the possibilities for bidding. 2) Breeding rights, wth! Why is it that you get breeding rights for the same horse over and over? It’s like some kind of crappy gacha. Breeding rights may work like this in real life, but I believe for a game, it would be better if, once you got a breeding right, you have the ability to always breed your horse with that breeding partner. It’s frustrating to get breeding rights with the same garbage horses over and over again. Also, inbreeding should not be allowed! Or at least discouraged and warned of unhealthy offspring, as other more prominent horse racing games have done. 3) There needs to be more incentives to keep playing. Most of that has to do with the previous two problems I just addressed. 4) This is a good starting point for a potential Gallop-Racer style game, which I believe is the prime example of how to make a realistic horse racing game. Implementing the option for playing as jockey would add a more interesting spin.
Really good idea and the basics are there for it to be a good game. However the following things i think need fixing... If more than one horse in your stable enter the same race they should be in the same race, not copies of the same race. Odds are not properly calculated, first because they are too short, the overall oddsmaker cut should be 5% not 200%, but also the best horse should be favorite, looks random to me. Not enough variability, horses always run as well as they can with little variation. In real world races they position differently during the race and how they are ridden might vary, who they get stuck behind etc should have some effect. Even random would be good, but perhaps including jockey instructions would be a future feature. Vs races are too random. The horses seem to be matched to other similar horses ( though i always lose so i may be missing something ). I would expect better horses in richer races etc. Breeding alway produces males. Why? Mares race, and you could receive payment from other players for breeding for example. More variation in races would be good, how about 3 year old derbies or 2 mile handicaps... which brings up, there is no concept of carrying weight so no handicaps or weight for age or anything like that. If the horse doesn’t train you should be able to feed him.
Online races are here!
• Introducing HRM TV, the hub for online horse racing!
• Live PVP races occur every 5 minutes!
• Will you be able to top the global leaderboard?
Become the number one horse racing manager to grace the tracks! Race, train, breed from the local derby to the Ultimate Championship.
Compete against other jockeys online from around the globe and compete in new events daily!
• Compete in the local derby, circuit,
or cup to earn rewards and work your way toward the Ultimate Championship.
• Watch intense and suspenseful races just like the real spectator sport or skip ahead to get back to business.
• Play through a realistic and immersive calendar of races.
• Cross the finish line for a realistic photo finish. Stunning 3D visuals make Horse Racing Manager 2019 the best virtual horse racing simulation experience around!
• Manage a robust and efficient stable to raise the fiercest of thoroughbreds.
• Boost horse performance stats with food, rest and physical training.
• Improve and upgrade stats through a variety of training methods or breed horses to create the strongest bloodlines.
• Strategize routines that can vary in surface conditions, exertion levels and more.
• Maintain peak performance. Only the best race horse owners know how to keep their horses well rested, at an optimal weight, and race ready.
• Pack a few pounds on with some sugary treats. Try feeding your horse a handful of sugar cubes!
• Unlock additional stable slots to bolster an even more impressive roster of horse racing stars.
• Buy, sell and breed horses to participate in competitions and create a powerhouse stable full of speedy candidates.
• Match two horses with favorable traits to inherit special attributes and stats.
• Unlock special genetic traits such as unique colors or super speed using rare breeds
• Carefully breed unique skills that can only be obtained through breeding, and not training.
• Engage in events that can affect special Breeding Rights.
• 3D visuals showcase an impressive variety of unique colors, patterns, and traits acquired through breeding.
• Choose a unique look for your jockey and horse with an assortment of options.
• Adjust the outfits, emblems, and colors to suit your own personal taste.
• Bond with every horse in your stable by giving them individual names.
• Experiment with Breeding Rights to produce a foal with special physical traits.
• Create a nurturing environment for your horses to flourish!
Stop just watching the horse races and take part in the action. Saddle up cowboys, because the number one horse racing management sim is here! Can you be a world-class horse racing manager talked about from Kentucky to Epsom!? Become a horse racing legend now!
* PLEASE NOTE! Horse Racing Manager 2019 is free to play, but it contains items that can be purchased for real money.
Meet other players and find out more about Horse Racing Manager:
* Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/horseracingmanager2019
* Twitter: @HRM_2019 (http://twitter.com/HRM_2019)
* Terms of Service: http://thirdtimegames.com/terms-of-service.html
In the meanwhile, check latest insights
on mobile business
Find out how our new ASO Dashboard can help you quickly assess how an app's doing; updated keyword positions in real time; updated apps to handle review replies through Zendesk and Microsoft Teams, and more.
In this post, Branch Metrics expert explores how deep linking can help you ignite mobile growth, lower acquisition costs, increase user engagement and maximize mobile marketing ROI