User reviews affect conversion to installs and app rating. Featured and helpful reviews are the first to be noticed by users and in case of no response can affect download rate. This is why it is highly recommended to reply to them.
Amazing app love everything it does, of course no app is perfect but this has changed the way i use my tuner, i no longer need to carry a laptop with me to view simple car data this app does it for me but one thing i do have to say is bring back a manual way to connect to flashpro, i love the automatic connect but on some of my devices it takes forever to connect
So, I was already not happy with having to buy a $15 app after paying $700 for the hondata. I love the features, actually have some ideas to improve it. Although, it keeps crashing & giving me a lot of problems. Hopefully it’ll get worked out. 3 stars till then
Needs to have lambda change to Air/Fuel. I’ve always hated Lambda. Other than that, the app connects with no issues and has more controllable option than the normal Hondata app. Please add the option to change to Air/Fuel???? Thank you
So far the app does what it says. However using an iPhone XS Max with iOS version 13.2.3 software and all apps are up to date, this app when connected works great. However it randomly disconnects from Bluetooth and then freezes. Very annoying. I will need to force close this app and then start again to get it to work again. Please fix ASAP!! Any way to have a restart button added? Also, can you make/add a feature to save data logs using Bluetooth? That would be very handy!!
The hondata app was going great until a few days ago, some sort of bug changed the app. The Air Fuel Lambda Ratio Gauge used to read my AFR’s (around 14.7) now it reads at a unit of “1”. I much rather appreciate it going back to the 14.7, I checked all the settings and even tried switching the sensor from “afr” to “lambda” no use. Please resolve the issue.
Developed by the ali feili,
Hondata Complete has 81 user reviews.
Hondata Complete has an average rating of 4.4.
The latest version of Hondata Complete (1.1.6) was released on Mar 31, 2020.
You can download Hondata Complete here:.
Track performance of your car in real time by gauges and graphs. Troubleshoot malfunctions by accessing the on board ECU. Know what is wrong with your car before taking it to the mechanic.Track fuel economy and save money on gas. These are just some of the features the Hondata app has to offer. Hondata app transforms your phone/tablet into an all in one performance tracking and troubleshooting tool for your car.
The complete edition includes all the addons at a discounted price.
gauges can track up to 80 sensors in real time including fuel economy, G-force and battery voltage.
• Read and Clear trouble codes and reset MIL (service engine light).
• Read from more than 40 diagnostics parameters including engine knock count, VTEC pressure and more.
• Metric and Imperial measures.
• Real-time user-defined sensor plotting. Graph up to 4 sensors at the same time on interactive graph that can be scrolled, paused and polled.
• Gauge list feature can track every sensor at the same time.
• Instant horsepower, mpg/kml fuel economy, boost pressure and G force tracking.
• Speed limit warning: Get notified when driving over speed limit.
• High coolant temperature warning gives you instant notification when your car is running too hot.
• HUD mode for dashboard view : Heads up display for driving at night.
• Two themes to choose from.
• landscape mode for all views.
• Fuel Economy:
- Live and average fuel economy tracking for 0-5 min, 0-30 min and 0-2 hr intervals and a detailed summary.
- Long term tracking with six different intervals. (1 week, 2 weeks, 4 weeks, 13 weeks, 26 and 52 weeks).
- 4 different units of measure: MPG,KPL (Km/L), L/100 Km, Miles per imperial gallon.
- Interactive graph of long term data that can be cropped and scrolled through.
- Export fuel history to CSV file (spreadsheets).
- Other statistics: Distance travelled, average speed, money spent, CO2 produced and fuel consumed.
- 4 methods of calculation available. For non MAF equipped vehicles.
• Race track package:
- Real time lap data, gap delay time and position in race track using high frequency GPS tracking.
- Comprehensive summary of race with lap times, speed fluctuations on track and more.
- Get drag racing times (0-60 mph, 0-100 mph, 1/4 mile 1/8 mile etc.)
- Load and save unlimited number of tracks onto device.
- Crucial racing data including real time horsepower, g-force and a detailed driving summary. Share your results with friends.
- Transmission gear information and optional shifting assistant (for manual transmission vehicles) which notifies optimal moment for shifting.
- Customizable view that toggles between speed/rpm gauge, real time track positioning and G-sensor feedback.
- Record your race in HD with gauge and track overlays. (dash cam add-on required)
Record smooth HD video with overlaying gauges (speed,rpm, etc), time, location (GPS coordinates) and G-force sensor in four different resolutions. Record from 80 sensors and up to 5 gauges.
• Sensor logger:
- Record up to four sensors simultaneously with 5 refresh rate options.
- Save graph sensor data to CSV file and export it for further analysis.
- Send real time data to a TCP socket (IP Address) over the network.
*Your vehicle must be equipped with MAF sensor for instant horsepower and torque readout*
*Your vehicle must be equipped with MAP sensor for boost pressure readout*
Visit www.hondata.com for more info.
For help: firstname.lastname@example.org
In the meanwhile, check latest insights
on mobile business
PicsArt’s Team Lead at User Success Team shared with us how they support users in 30 languages across iOS, Android, Windows apps, and a web platform keeping their CSAT at over 80%.
App rating is one of those rare metrics that influence both CAC (CPI) and LTV. User reviews can help you grow your rating relatively fast and easy. Let’s get into details and understand how to build a proper ratings & reviews strategy to cut your user acqu