User reviews affect conversion to installs and app rating. Featured and helpful reviews are the first to be noticed by users and in case of no response can affect download rate. This is why it is highly recommended to reply to them.
I’m sorry to say this but since you have made so many changes with the hit it rich game that I don’t enjoy playing it like I used to. You are actually discriminating against all players. You put us in a category of 1-2-3 and I don’t know how you determined what category each one of us should be in. You increased the amount of points it takes to play a game and by doing this it takes me several bonus spins to get enough points to play any game. Also by changing the daily race to a weekly race this gives the ones that you put in the third category are the ones that gets the chance to win and we now have a lot of players to compete with I know you control us when we play and every once in awhile you let us win just to keep us playing. It is very discouraging when it’s time for a bonus spin and it always stay in the same lower range for the level you have me in. I would like to start enjoying to play the game again or I’ll start looking for a new game that doesn't discriminate their players all the nicknames I’ve put in you tell me they are taken. I’m gettin the feeling you don’t want this message sent I know every one I’ve put in has not been taken I keep trying til I get lucky your own company name has already been used by someone as their nickname give me a break
I’m writing to let everyone know best games graphics by far❤️ Point being be nice to play more then a minute . Played hit it rich few years back loved it , and missed it . Just came back a few days ago love the changes But every second asking for money 💰 that I’ve given twenty since yesterday . My word , let someone enjoy games , not everyone made of cash . Anyways my point being again is this Hit it poor , or Hit it Rich 😐 PS Few years back was on Facebook when I played Hit it rich. But since then even with attempts get back on Facebook for extra chips, can’t get On no WiFi in my building where I am now . I’m using gb to play game .You keep taking my coins seriously 😳 just got my welcome bonus five million and go to play game , phone rolls and all coins gone . Like five times in a few days . Such a serious problem HELP !!!!!!!!!🥴😥🤧 I never received my ten million dollar 💵 seven days played . 😢☹️🤧 it disappeared when time to get it . Other then that , I’ve had so much fun exploring everything truly blessed , couldn’t Brack myself away . Till now chips disappeared . I am greatly appreciated and don’t want complain just let you know something weird somewhere ❤️ It was from welcome bonus 🤗
Okay, first, you can only get to the upper levels of this game by paying them for credits. I know that. Yet, zynga has somehow managed to get the best game designers (and I really hope that they’re paid well, because game designers aren’t paid nearly enough). Their games are well made and aesthetically pleasing. I’m also one of the few (I’m guessing) who’ve paid to play, in the past. I could have another car, from the money I’ve spent on this game. And again, my money (and I wasn’t rich or stupid, just not in a good place, people I love dying kind of bad place - these games tap into that, so beware), I’m sure is almost nothing like to them. I’ve recently been very unhappy with the game and how it’s been changed (changed in order for them to receive the most profit) - It used to have a daily winner, now they have a weekly winner - which is beyond winning unless you pay to play (and you have to pay a lot to win, so essentially you lose even when you win, if you’re trying to be in first place or conquer some game). Some of the games are technically easier than others - they tend to hide these games in separate rooms, go figure. So, be warned, it’s fun. Until it’s not fun anymore and they’re trying to get you to pay (which realistically is what most online casino game owners are gong for). Zynga is going hard into 2019 for - pay to play.
This is the best online slots I have found so far, and I have tried a lot of them. I never buy coins with my real money, btw. This slot app has a decent amount of wins, I have been over 3 billion without spending a real dime,and when I go broke, I just bide my time, collect my every-2-hr bonus, hit up my slots friends for coins (you can do this, also they can send you free spins)or watch videos for free coins til I have enough to play again. The games so far have options to bet low when you aren’t in the money, which is nice. If you hit a big win, you can tap to skip the eternal downloading and get right to the nitty-gritty final dollars won, also nice. Great selection of games with fun themes and bonuses, and often they unlock them all so you can play them for a couple days even if you haven’t reached the unlock level, also very nice. And if the game happens to crash during your bonus, which happens rarely, they give you a decent bonus amount anyway, very nice and not done in other slots. They also have fun daily races and tournament type action against other slots players, with pretty nice payouts- again, very nice. Highly recommend this slots app.
If you are looking for that distraction, you need to pace yourself, you can spend the money wisely and bid low if it’s just for the distraction. I’ve lost people too like the last player wrote, and sure they need to make money, but it’s a good lesson in letting go, sometimes I come in just to collect gifts and bonuses and I have won jackpots, and races, but I don’t try to break the bank doing it! I love that the hosts are gracious and actually try to improve their service based on them. I get irritated when I’m held up by a duck video, but as annoying as all those pop ups are, I’m sure their sponsors foot a large part of their operating system. If you have spent enough money to have bought a car, or take a nice vacation, you’re doing it wrong. These are not the only games out there, I play quite a few. When I’m winning and having fun, I ride that wave; if I’m losing horribly, I move to another beach for awhile. Over all, if it wasn’t entertaining, we wouldn’t be here! Thanks for the delightful distraction - Hit it, but you don’t really think you’re gonna get rich do you? BTW, I let my Mom who is dying of cancer play my games, it’s a great distraction for her as well.
Developed by the Zynga Inc.,
who have also released the following apps Zynga Poker - Texas Holdem, Wonka's World of Candy Match 3, Words With Friends 2 Word Game, Wizard of Oz: Casino Slots, Hit it Rich! Casino Slots Game, The Wizard of Oz Magic Match 3, Game of Thrones Slots Casino, Solitaire·, Spades Plus - Card Game, FarmVille 2: Tropic Escape .
Hit it Rich! Casino Slots Game has 110 309 user reviews.
Hit it Rich! Casino Slots Game has an average rating of 4.6.
The latest version of Hit it Rich! Casino Slots Game (1.8.9756) was released on Dec 13, 2019.
You can download Hit it Rich! Casino Slots Game here:.
Hit it Rich! Slots is the biggest collection of slot machine games based off of some of your favorite franchises! Follow the yellow brick road to Vegas in THE WIZARD OF OZ™ or fight the future with THE TERMINATOR™ slot machine. Hit it Rich! Slots has casino fun and mini games for everyone!
ICONIC GAMES – Spin slot machines featuring:
- The Wizard of Oz™
- The Terminator™
- Willy Wonka & the Chocolate Factory™
- The Princess Bride™
- Dragon Lines™
- Steve Harvey®
- I Love Lucy™
- Marilyn Monroe™
FREE COIN BONUSES
- Start Rich, and get Richer 10,000,000 FREE coins just for playing
- Play Daily Bonuses and Bonus Games to make your wallet even fatter
SHARE THE WEALTH
- Connect with Facebook and send your friends FREE spins or FREE coins
- Extend your stay when you play with friends! It’s fun, fast and easy
VEGAS QUALITY & DESIGN
- Head to the heart of Vegas with state-of-the art game design, graphics and sound
- Each slot machine is lovingly recreated to look just like the real thing!
BONUS GAMES GALORE
- Play action-packed bonus games with HUGE jackpots!
- Choose your destructor in Ghostbusters™ or test your fate with Freaki Tiki 2. There’s always a fun new game to play in Vegas!
Facebook’s best slots game is available for iPhone, iPad and iPad mini! Download today and start your slots journey!
Additional coins available for purchase.
• This game is intended for an adult audience and does not offer real money gambling or an opportunity to win real money or prizes. Practice or success at social gaming does not imply future success at real money gambling.
• The game is free to play; however, in-app purchases are available for additional content and in-game currency.
• Use of this application is governed by Zynga’s Terms of Service, found at www.zynga.com/legal/terms-of-service.
• The Wizard of Oz™ - THE WIZARD OF OZ and all related characters and elements are trademarks of and © Turner Entertainment Co. (s17)
• The Terminator™ - The Terminator ©2017 Studiocanal S.A.S. ® All Rights Reserved.
• Ted™ - TM & © 2017 MRC II Distribution Company L.P. All rights reserved.
• Ghostbusters™ - TM & © 2019 Columbia Pictures Industries, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
• Willy Wonka & the Chocolate Factory™- © and ™ Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. (s17)
• Elvira TM & © 2019 Queen "B" Productions. All Rights Reserved.
• The Princess Bride™ - © Princess Bride Limited. All Rights Reserved.
• Steve Harvey® - Steve Harvey© 2017 Beautiful Day Productions LLC. “Steve Harvey” is a registered trademark of Steve Harvey. All Rights Reserved.
• I Love Lucy™ - I LOVE LUCY and related marks TM & © 2017 CBS Broadcasting Inc. All rights reserved. Images of Lucile Ball & Desi Arnaz are licensed by Desilu, too, LLC. Unforgettable Licensing.
• Marilyn Monroe™ - Marilyn Monroe™ and the Marilyn Monroe signature are trademarks of The Estate of Marilyn Monroe LLC. Rights of Publicity and Persona Rights are used with permission of The Estate of Marilyn Monroe LLC. Photo Bernard of Hollywood © 2017 Renaissance Road Inc. marilynmonroe.com
In the meanwhile, check latest insights
on mobile business
Let’s find out how to master this peculiar way of communication with your app users and form a good starting strategy. We will discuss difference with support tickets, reviews automation and give examples of how to respond to peculiar reviews.
According to statistics, King is one of the highest-earning mobile games’ publishers in the world, with average annual revenue of $2 billion. What’s the secret of such success, and which marketing activities lead to the company’s welfare? Let's find out.