User reviews affect conversion to installs and app rating. Featured and helpful reviews are the first to be noticed by users and in case of no response can affect download rate. This is why it is highly recommended to reply to them.
The developer has done a good thing. Accuracy seems close enough for home use. I see added features in the future. Only camera and built-in light is needed to measure purse. As graph is generated anomalies in an otherwise smooth repeating pulse pattern could give additional information on your heart from the pulse rhythm. No medical inference can be made but may give valuable talking points with a medically trained specialist.
Resting heart rate seemed believable although it jumps all over the place while taking reading. Active rate is way off. Immediately after a run it showed 91, then I checked manually and it was 110. My pulse drops quickly after finishing an activity so I wanted something to get a reading faster then palpating. This gives you a value fairly quickly but it always reads low and varies wildly. At the gym this always reads 10-30 bpm slower than the monitors on the machines. I paid to have ads removed after getting a few believable resting heart rates, before checking it during and after activity. For anything other than sitting still on the couch it is worthless, and now I doubt the resting heart rate as well.
I love the fact that I can write a note for each time I take my heart rate, unfortunately my readings are mostly inaccurate. The few times it’s been accurate were great and I was ecstatic. The reason I found out it wasn’t accurate 100% of the time. I returned home from hitting the weight room and running 5 miles. Curiously I began checking my bpm. In my mind it looked abnormally low. So naturally I set a timer and manually checked my bpm. My manual reading was 96bpm, with the apps reading being 88bpm and lower. For each attempt within a few minute time frame around the manual reading
I been enjoying this app and have found it very accurate, usually +- 2 beats, even when working out. Here’s what i would like to see, i have a resting bpm of 54 and a normal in the upper 70’s but at work, which is very manual but not what i would consider to be a workout, my bpm is usually between 90 and 120. So the charts look like i have a high bpm on avg just normal. Would like to see a selection for work of something along that line so i would have resting, normal, work and workout.
I’ve tried this app for several days now with multiple finger positions and no matter what I try it simply doesn’t work on a regular basis. Occasionally I can get an accurate reading but more often than not it is wrong. Not just a little but a lot. For example, this morning I had three readings saying my HR was in the eighties. When I checked it with my Apple Watch it was more like 50-55 (my HR is often on the low side). I will be deleting this app and wishing I had my 2 bucks back. BTW-I almost never write reviews, good or bad, so please trust me and look elsewhere if you want a real, trustworthy HR app.
Developed by the wenpeng zeng.
Heart Rate Pro-Health Monitor has 3 467 user reviews.
Heart Rate Pro-Health Monitor has an average rating of 4.6.
The latest version of Heart Rate Pro-Health Monitor (2.4) was released on May 27, 2019.
You can download Heart Rate Pro-Health Monitor here:.
Heart Rate Pro is the latest safe, accurate and visual pulse checker & monitor on the market, feature-rich & easy to use, timely access to your health status.
Just open the app, you can measure your heart rate anytime, anywhere, show your best condition. let's go with it ~
1. Test Anywhere: you can measure your heart rate anytime, anywhere, concerned about
2. Simple operation: with your fingers on the back of the camera and flashlight, gently press, you can read the pulse in a few seconds. You can save your heart rate in a different state (such as exercise, rest, etc.) to a health center for easy observation of your heart rate changes.
3. Permanent preservation: the measurement results for permanent preservation, and provide visual display of exquisite statements.
4. Filtering different states : normal state, resting state and moving state.
5. Support for sharing heart rate results with Apple Health.
6. Timed Reminder: You can set a regular reminder, always remind you of regular test heart rate
7. Social Networking: support sharing to WeChat, QQ and other social newwork and family friends to show your health status .
HealthKit usages & instructions:
In order to facilitate the user to manage the heart rate data measured by the application, the heart rate uses HealthKit, as follows:
1. When you enable Health App Sharing in Settings, the app asks you for write access to your heart rate and resting heart rate via HealthKit. Once you've authorized it, the app will save your heart rate and resting heart rate data to the Apple Health App each time you save your heart rate. You can also deny authorization so that the app only saves heart rate data locally which will be deleted when the app is deleted.
2. The application will query the user for authorization of the application each time it enters the setting page to ensure that the switch status of the "Health Application Sharing" is correctly displayed;
3. If you want to no longer allow apps to use the Health app, you can open the "Health" app, select "Data Source" -> "HeartRatePro" and switch it off.
1, in the city busy you, just take a few minutes to download heart rate, you can monitor your health every day, adjust your work and work status.
2, in the love of germination, you can use the heart rate to pass your most authentic feelings for him and her eyebrows.
Warning： This is NOT for medical use!
Get insights to empower your mobile marketing strategy
In the meanwhile, check latest insights
on mobile business
Find out how our new ASO Dashboard can help you quickly assess how an app's doing; updated keyword positions in real time; updated apps to handle review replies through Zendesk and Microsoft Teams, and more.
In this post, Branch Metrics expert explores how deep linking can help you ignite mobile growth, lower acquisition costs, increase user engagement and maximize mobile marketing ROI