User reviews affect conversion to installs and app rating. Featured and helpful reviews are the first to be noticed by users and in case of no response can affect download rate. This is why it is highly recommended to reply to them.
It was a 5 star app, but since it cannot auto sync anymore, I‘m giving it 4 stars. I really hope the auto sync feature gets back soon!!
Sempre corri com Garmin até comprar um Apple Watch. Daí, ficava sempre indo e vindo do Strava para a plataforma de esportes da Apple, e transitar mantendo todas as atividades centralizadas sempre foi um saco. Com o HealthFit, eu tenho tudo no Strava, tudo no app da Apple, e tudo no Garmin Connect por meio da exportação em .fit. Tudo que eu sempre quis, podendo sempre fazer uso da que melhor me servir na atividade que eu quiser. Esse app é maravilhoso, não abandonem a manutenção! 😜
Yes! The best app for AW users. Thanks!
Perfeito pra sincronizar entre serviços diferentes. Uso entre o Apple Watch e o Strava e nunca falha. Tudo automático. Uma vez inclusive pedi ajuda por e-mail e me atenderam muito bem. Vale a pena o valor cobrado pelo app! Perfect for syncing workouts across different sources. Personally, I use it to sync between Apple Watch Workouts app and Strava and it’s never failed to do the work. All automatically. Once I had to mail them to ask for help and they cordially solved the issue. Definitely worth its price! I recommend it.
I thought the workouts would be exported automatically to strava, but i have to select and then click on strava to export them! I don’t think it’s a misconfiguration problem because i have set the right permissions. How can i get help from developers? There is an issue also when i click on mail, it says there is no mail defined, bit how can i do it? IOS 13.1.2, Apple Watch series 5
Developed by the Stephane Lizeray.
HealthFit has 19 user reviews.
HealthFit has an average rating of 4.4.
The latest version of HealthFit (5.5.1) was released on Feb 19, 2020.
You can download HealthFit here:.
HealthFit exports automatically in background your workouts from Apple Watch as FIT files, a popular open format supported by all the major fitness platforms, such as Strava, TrainingPeaks, Final Surge, Selfloop, Smashrun, MapMyFitness, MapMyRun, MapMyBike, Ride with GPS, Cycling Analytics, Today's Plan, Runalyze, 2PEAK, Xhale, Komoot, Map My Tracks, Stages Link, TrainAsONE, ...
You can manually upload the .fit files
to Garmin Connect, Endomondo and Runkeeper from Microsoft OneDrive, iCloud Drive, Google Drive or Dropbox and .gpx files to Runtastic.
HealthFit syncs also automatically in background once a day the resting data, Heart Rate Variability (HRV), Resting Heart Rate (RHR), the sleep analysis and other health metrics to the popular fitness platforms.
You can record your daily activity in a Google Spreadsheet.
• Export your workouts into your HealthFit folder on iCloud Drive, Dropbox, Microsoft OneDrive or Google Drive
• Send your workouts by email
• Sync your workouts with Strava, TrainingPeaks, Final Surge, Selfloops, Smashrun, SportTracks, MapMyFitness, MapMyRun, MapMyBike, Cycling Analytics, Ride with GPS, Runalyze, Today's Plan, 2PEAK, Xhale, Komoot, Map My Tracks, TrainAsONE.
• Import FIT/TCX/GPX files into Apple Health
• Export to FIT and GPX files on Microsoft OneDrive, iCloud Drive or Dropbox
HealthFit will export all the available workout data:
• Lengths and Automatic sets for the Lap Swimming Workouts
• Segments (laps, splits)
• Heart Rate
• GPS routes
• Swimming cadence (strokes per minute)
• Running cadence (steps per minute)
• Downhill Snow Sports Distance for Downhill Skiing & Snowboarding Workouts
• HealthFit is the only app to create comprehensive FIT files for pool swimming workout.
• 15 different charts for workout analytics. In particular for lap swimming workouts, and downhill skiing workouts (recorded with Ski Tracks).
• Sync automatically in background once a day, depending on the fitness platform, your Resting Heart Rate (RHR), Heart Rate Variability (HRV) data, Active Calories, Sleep Analysis, Steps count, Pushes count, Body Weight, BMI, Fat percentage, Oxygen Saturation, Blood Glucose, Blood Pressure, Insulin Delivery, Menstruation, Water Consumption from Apple Watch to Final Surge, SelfLoops, SportTracks and TrainingPeaks.
• Filter your workouts by HealthKit sources and workout types.
• Support for continuous glucose monitors connected to Apple Health: the high, the low and the average are exported daily. It only applies to TrainingPeaks.
• Wheelchair mode
The app needs your permission to read data from the Health app in order to export your workouts. In addition to Apple Watch workouts, the app can also export workouts from other sources that have been imported in the Health app.
In the meanwhile, check latest insights
on mobile business
Let’s find out how to master this peculiar way of communication with your app users and form a good starting strategy. We will discuss difference with support tickets, reviews automation and give examples of how to respond to peculiar reviews.
According to statistics, King is one of the highest-earning mobile games’ publishers in the world, with average annual revenue of $2 billion. What’s the secret of such success, and which marketing activities lead to the company’s welfare? Let's find out.