HealthFit exports automatically in background your workouts from Apple Watch as FIT files, a popular open format supported by all the major fitness platforms, such as Strava, TrainingPeaks, Final Surge, Selfloop, Smashrun, MapMyFitness, MapMyRun, MapMyBike, Ride with GPS, Cycling Analytics, Today's Plan, Runalyze, 2PEAK, Xhale, Komoot, Map My Tracks, Stages Link, TrainAsONE, ...
You can manually upload the .fit files to
Garmin Connect, Endomondo and Runkeeper from Microsoft OneDrive, iCloud Drive, Google Drive or Dropbox and .gpx files to Runtastic.
HealthFit also syncs automatically in background once a day the resting data, Heart Rate Variability (HRV), Resting Heart Rate (RHR), the sleep analysis and other health metrics to the popular fitness platforms.
You can record your daily activity in a Google Spreadsheet.
• Export automatically in background your workouts into your HealthFit folder on iCloud Drive, Dropbox, Microsoft OneDrive or Google Drive
• Send your workouts by email
• Sync automatically in background your workouts with Strava, TrainingPeaks, Final Surge, Selfloops, Smashrun, SportTracks, MapMyFitness, MapMyRun, MapMyBike, Cycling Analytics, Ride with GPS, Runalyze, Today's Plan, 2PEAK, Xhale, Komoot, Map My Tracks, TrainAsONE.
• Import FIT/TCX/GPX files into Apple Health
• Export to FIT and GPX files on Microsoft OneDrive, iCloud Drive or Dropbox
HealthFit will export all the available workout data:
• Lengths and Automatic sets for the Lap Swimming Workouts
• Segments (laps, splits)
• Heart Rate
• GPS routes
• Swimming cadence (strokes per minute)
• Running cadence (steps per minute)
• Downhill Snow Sports Distance for Downhill Skiing & Snowboarding Workouts
• HealthFit is the only app to create comprehensive FIT files for pool swimming workout.
• Sync automatically in background once a day, depending on the fitness platform, your Resting Heart Rate (RHR), Heart Rate Variability (HRV) data, Active Calories, Sleep Analysis, Steps count, Pushes count, Body Weight, BMI, Fat percentage, Oxygen Saturation, Blood Glucose, Blood Pressure, Insulin Delivery, Menstruation, Water Consumption from Apple Watch to Final Surge, SelfLoops, SportTracks and TrainingPeaks. HRV is the best non-invasive measure of the Autonomic Nervous System, the main controller of health and performance functions.
• Filter your workouts by HealthKit sources and workout types.
• Support for continuous glucose monitors connected to Apple Health: the high, the low and the average are exported daily. It only applies to TrainingPeaks.
• Wheelchair mode
The app needs your permission to read data from the Health app in order to export your workouts. In addition to Apple Watch workouts, the app can also export workouts from other sources that have been imported in the Health app.