Handle brings together your to-dos and calendar so you know exactly what you need to accomplish today, tomorrow, and beyond. You can optionally connect your Google email account to manage your inbox and quickly turn important emails into to-dos.
"Well thought out
cross between Mailbox and Wunderlist” - Andrew Showman, Entrepreneur
“The most exciting personal productivity tool” - Mitch Kapor, Founder Lotus
With a few simple habits, Handle can help you stay on top of your workday. It’s as easy as 1-2-3.
The Handle Habit
1. Capture - Turn emails into to-dos, talk to Siri, or type
2. Organize - Schedule & prioritize to-dos, add reminders, due dates, and more
3. Focus - See to-dos on your calendar so you know what to do next
Go cross platform with Handle for Desktop Gmail & Google Apps. Available at Handle.com/chrome
- Turn emails into to-dos by typing "t"
- 2 powerful views: side-bar within Gmail or go full screen
- Drag to-dos to your calendar to schedule them
- Use words like ‘today’ to have reminders automatically setup
Handle is free to download and use. You can support the further development of Handle with a $4.99 a month or $29.99 a year auto-renewing subscription. This will help us build more features and make a better productivity tool.
Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You will not be able to cancel a subscription during the active period. You can manage your subscriptions in the Account Settings after purchase.
Have feedback about Handle? Let us know what you think! Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.