User reviews affect conversion to installs and app rating. Featured and helpful reviews are the first to be noticed by users and in case of no response can affect download rate. This is why it is highly recommended to reply to them.
I have to admit I got into a bit of a funk with my lifting. Wasn't enjoying it as much as I would just do the same things all the time. Love that this app gives you workouts based on your equipment you have available. For me the randomise mode just makes going to the gym fun. Myself and my friends all find it to be a good way of keeping it fresh so we don't get bored. Love the sort by macros feature on the recipes section. For an IIFYM guy like myself it's awesome to see so many tasty recipes that come with macro breakdowns. Look forward to what the app becomes, definitely a fan.
I’ve recently got back into my workout routine. I’m the type of person that needs a workout plan BEFORE I go to the gym. I’m not good at winging it. I’ve been tracking my own workouts on my notes app on my phone & iPad. I used instagram to help me plan what exercises to do. So I was super excited to see an app that I could not only track my workouts, but also track my progress, give me a workout to do or let me customize a workout I want to do & give me meal ideas!!! That was a huge plus. My only problem is when I customized my first workout (today) and went to “start workout” the app crashed and closed out. It did it a few times. So instead I took the workout I made on the app and put it in my notes again, which is what I wanted the app for... I read reviews & see that the developer always usually responds, so I have two questions, 1. How do I fix this crashing problem? (I’m using the app on my iPad) and 2. Are the progress pictures posted private to only me? Thanks ahead of time!
Sorry, would like to see this app work without logging in. Delete. *** update *** I appreciate adding the option to skip the login screen as I can now make use of this app. I understand your original frustration with my review and I do apologize for the harsh review. I did see your original response and I didn’t respond as I do understand where you were coming from but without being able to check out the app, I couldn’t add more to the review. I have looked it over and I do like the interface and capabilities of the app. It is clean and easy to navigate through. It would be nice to be able to track weight without registering an account. Skipping just dismisses the screen, so I don’t see a way to do this without an account. When viewing the list of exercises to add to a custom workout, it would be a nice option to see the movement, maybe a preview button, prior to selecting it. Some people may know what the exercise involves but for some it might be new and seeing it ahead of time would be useful. Thanks and sorry for the late revision on the review!
Simple to use app that shows you how to do different exercises, matching whatever Gym equipment you have available and allows you to design your own regime. Once you design a regimen the app helps you to track your progress. Easy to create an exercise program, Easy to track your progress. A great combination for a knockout app!
I’ve used the app to log my workouts and it’s been very useful to keep me motivated and mixing up the exercises for some variety. The “videos” are quite useful. I withheld a star because I wish that I could migrate my data into the paid version from the free version as the app doesn’t leverage AppleHealth. Not looking forward to re-entering the data.
Weight lifting & IIFYM recipes made simple!
Are you bored of the same old workouts & tasteless "clean" recipes and repetitive workouts? Never be bored again and download Gymster!
• Workout analytics
• Weight tracker for monitoring your progress - average weight feature to avoid data from fluctuations.
• Randomise or manually pick exercises based on equipment at your gym
• Workout analysis that shows total reps, sets, volume and workouts
• 200+ IIFYM recipes with a sort by macros (calories,fat,protein & carbs) feature!
• Why waste time scrolling through exercises you can't perform? Unlike
other apps Gymster only returns exercises you can perform based on your gym's equipment!
Looking for a wide range of IIFYM recipes? Looking for specific macro meals? High in fat? Low in carbs? Ketogenic, vegan or vegetarian, Gymster has you covered.
• 200+ IIFYM recipes (if it fits your macros)
• Breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks and desserts. You'll never need another diet or recipe app again.
• Order recipes by macros, sugar, fiber and time to suit your lifestyle
• Macro bar breakdowns for each recipe making it easy to track macros.
• Recipe creator profiles detailing creator information
• Full nutritional information including calories, fats, carbs, protein, fiber and sugar
• Ingredients and detailed methods for an easy cooking experience
• 2 workout modes (randomised and manual). Keep your workouts fun with randomise mode (like wod but better!)
• Only returns exercises based on equipment you have available at your gym so you never have to worry about which exercises you can or can't perform.
• Save multiple gym presets in case you use more than 1
• 500+ exercises
• 70+ pieces of equipment to choose from including kettlebells, steel mace, bulgarian bags and weight machines. (more added at user request)
• Instructional GIFS for exercises
• Videos for specific exercises
• Never seen before 3D interactive tutorials for specific exercises. Spin and rotate around the animation of the exercise!
• Log your workouts and keep track of progress.
• Swap out feature for exercises you don't wish to perform for randomise mode.
• Quick and easy fitness workout routines no matter what equipment you have or which gym you are at
• News section for updates on the app and other news from around the fitness world
• I'm a nutrition coach and I tell all of my clients to get this app if they need food ideas. It is a fantastic resource to expand your pallet and to make fat loss taste good. Combine the workouts and recipe sections and you've essentially got yourself a coach. Great app. In my opinion it is under priced for the value that you get!
• This app is absolutely perfect for anyone!! From either a total beginner just wanting to get started right through to someone looking to get in serious shape. I upgraded from Gymster lite as soon as it was released. As a bikini competitor Gymster recipes give me all I need for a productive off season and a lot of variety and colour to my meals. The macros are all broken down which saves me a huge amount of time. I also use this app to track my workouts and have them pre loaded in. The random selection tool is also great for those days when you just aren't feeling it!! Can't recommend enough
• I'm finishing my year of personal training at my gym and this is the best app for someone like me to learn and keep track of my workouts. Thanks to Bert Kreischer for the heads up on his podcast.
• I've used a few gym apps in the past, but this is undoubtedly the best! The reason for that is the 'random' selection for workouts-input body part(s) and the amount of exercises, and away you go! Gives me a fresh workout every time!
In the meanwhile, check latest insights
on mobile business
Find out how our new ASO Dashboard can help you quickly assess how an app's doing; updated keyword positions in real time; updated apps to handle review replies through Zendesk and Microsoft Teams, and more.
In this post, Branch Metrics expert explores how deep linking can help you ignite mobile growth, lower acquisition costs, increase user engagement and maximize mobile marketing ROI