User reviews affect conversion to installs and app rating. Featured and helpful reviews are the first to be noticed by users and in case of no response can affect download rate. This is why it is highly recommended to reply to them.
I was told I could book classes through the app which you can’t and it keeps crashing when I try to record activity. Pretty much pointless other than the fact you can find the timetables.
Generally useful - I like the calendar reminders and tracking features but it would be lovely if you could then book a class or activity via the app. Agree with a previous reviewer that newsfeed is a bit pointless.
Looking for my gym timetable was a pain before this app. Now I can get the right time and put it straight into my calendar. So much easier.
This app is a waste of time. I can’t even make an account because it can’t connect to its database. It’s clunky, not been optimised for the larger iPhones, slow, prone to crashing, and ugly to look at. If it weren’t for the timetables this would have no value whatsoever. The developers should be ashamed at releasing this piece of sith when it was clearly nowhere near ready.
Installed this app after my university gym advertised it on their site, and surprisingly it doesn't even have the timetables I needed. The design is poor and clunky, it struggles to find all the locations on the map so you have to use the list and it's basically compiling what you could achieve with a brief Google search.
GymJam knows every Gym, Health Club and Leisure Centre in the UK. Locate a gym, view class timetables
and keep motivated by sharing with friends.
- Find a Gym by location (e.g. home or work) and filter by sauna, swimming pool, creche etc...
- Check studio timetables for popular chains (more timetables added every week!)
- Keep with your program! by tracking your visits & sharing with friends
- Get value for money from your membership by tracking cost per visit
- Never miss your Zumba or Spin class again with one tap calendar reminders
- Check out personal profiles of people at your gym
- Get a new Gym Buddy by Inviting friends to classes
- If you're having issues with please email: email@example.com
In the meanwhile, check latest insights
on mobile business
Let’s find out how to master this peculiar way of communication with your app users and form a good starting strategy. We will discuss difference with support tickets, reviews automation and give examples of how to respond to peculiar reviews.
According to statistics, King is one of the highest-earning mobile games’ publishers in the world, with average annual revenue of $2 billion. What’s the secret of such success, and which marketing activities lead to the company’s welfare? Let's find out.