The Grey Book is a George's institution, and is an invaluable tool for the major medical emergencies you're likely to see. As such it is a fantastic tool for medical staff and students, and should be in every iPhone in hospitals and primary care alike. The app itself contains the full text, laid out in an easily accessible fashion and will be updated alongside the printed version every six months. Best of all, it is free. Simply put, download it now.
Please update the app to match the current guidelines. It has not been updated since 2015. Otherwise easy to use and much nicer to use than the PDF version.
Countless times i use greybook as a georges student. Now as an alumni it is still invaluable even though im out of the trust. Note, antibiotic treatments vary from trusts, consult local guidlines for those. All in all a great pocket rocket to have!
Fantastic app! Very quick and easy to look up things on the go - highly recommend it if you're a student/healthcare professional at St George's!
While the app is excellent the content has not been updated since October 2013. It should be updated every 6 month like the online version.
Developed by the Twm Davies,
who have also released the following apps GreyMobile .
GreyMobile has 7 user reviews.
GreyMobile has an average rating of 4.7.
The latest version of GreyMobile (1.8) was released on Aug 24, 2016.
You can download GreyMobile here:.
GreyMobile is a tool aimed at hospital doctors and medical students to help manage the common medical emergencies in the acutely unwell patient.
guidelines and flow charts developed by hospital consultants, an empirical antibiotic prescribing guide and clinical calculators for complex antibiotics, GreyMobile makes your iPhone as invaluable on the wards as your stethoscope.
- Guidance written by hospital consultants at St George's University of London and NHS Hospital
- Empirical antibiotic guide. Covers common infections from community acquired pneumonia to cellulitis.
- Fast Look up. Search the entire guidance for a condition/drug name within milliseconds.
- Topic search - find the topic of interest rapidly by filtering the table of contents for your term.
- Optimised for mobile - No sideways scrolling. All content formatted to the small screen
- BNF Search - hold on a drug name and select 'BNF search' to access the formulary web page
- Pinch to zoom diagrams
Employees of St George's Healthcare NHS Trust have a duty to use the latest internal guidelines and in accordance with Trust Policy.
In the meanwhile, check latest insights
on mobile business