User reviews affect conversion to installs and app rating. Featured and helpful reviews are the first to be noticed by users and in case of no response can affect download rate. This is why it is highly recommended to reply to them.
I just love using this hilarious app! So many of the little quotes or scenes from famous movies or TV shows etc. that we want to send somebody in a quick short gif this is perfect! The one problem I have is sometimes it’s not available when I click through all of my keyboard apps. It can be very very sporadic depending on my location. SUGGESTIONS: *It’s also a little bit of a pain that you can’t cut and paste or highlight when you’re looking for something in the search bar etc. you have to completely backspace to the beginning if you make a mistake or want to start or change what you’re looking for. *Also wish there was a “favorites” button or way to show the most recent gifs you’ve sent.
Third Party Keyboards provide an alternative way to input keyboard data. These keyboards can access all of the data you type, including bank account and credit card numbers, street addresses, as well as other personal and sensitive information. These keyboards may also access nearby text or data, which is useful for improving autocorrect functionality. If you enable Full Access, developers are permitted to access, collect and transmit the data you type. In addition, if the third party application containing the keyboard has your permission to access location, photos, or other personal data, the keyboard can also collect and transmit that information to the keyboard developer’s servers. If you disable Full Access for a third party keyboard, and then re-enable it, the keyboard’s developer may be able to access, collect and transmit what was typed while the network access was disabled. If you do not enable Full Access, developers are not permitted to collect and transmit the data you type. Any unauthorized collection or transmission of this data without your permission would be a violation
..I like to use the app through my iMessages (on my iPhone) but there seems to be a freezing problem? The app within the iMessages freeze whenever I try to open my profile (it doesn't freeze my phone, just within my messages app. I have to exit out of the extension in order to use it again). As soon as I press the profile button, it instantly freezes. I recently just downloaded the app and logged into my Tenor account this morning and it was working a few hours ago so I’m unsure why it suddenly started freezing whenever I tap on the profile icon? Hopefully it can be fixed soon as I was really enjoying making my own gifs, maybe that’s the bug? -It didn’t start until I started recording my own gifs within the iMessage extension.
I’ve been using this for years now. It’s way better than the one that is already available for you with your iPhone. This one has a lot more “adult “ friendly GIF ‘s. Which are a lot of fun. If you are currently using the one that’s connected you should just use this one if you’re an adult. You simply DL it and in your settings in your keyboards you would add this application to your keyboard. It’s that simple to do and use. Only thing I’d FIX: You should be able to click on the icon which takes you from the imoji keyboard to the OG keyboard to the GIF this one BUT there seems to be an issue when trying to go back to Imoji. It’s all messed up and I e tried reinstalling the app. Phone off n on. Updates r new.
If you are looking for something to say in GIG it’s pretty much there! I do alternate betweeen it and my regular keyboard perhaps because I am used to my regular keyboard or perhaps I feel the old one is faster ? Is that bc I’m used to it I don’t know possibly I just started using this so it will take some getting used to but I do love it because like I say any GIF I’ve looked for so far is there!! And really you do alternating between your regular keyboard and the GIF because you have to patch the world to get the other one so there is that I’m being silly ha ha if you think you’re going in between them is sort of are !! LOL!! Just get used to it 😂 smiley is even there! Just close the tenor!
Developed by the Tenor.
GIF Keyboard has 461 123 user reviews.
GIF Keyboard has an average rating of 4.7.
The latest version of GIF Keyboard (4.10) was released on Oct 16, 2019.
You can download GIF Keyboard here:.
Say more with GIF Keyboard by Tenor. Add tone to your conversation.
With Tenor’s GIF Keyboard for iPhone, iPad and iMessage discover or create the right GIF or video to visually sum up exactly what you’re trying to say, directly from your keyboard. Express the emotion, inside joke, or clever response you want to share.
iMessage App Features:
- Get the same great browse and search experience as GIF Keyboard,
including access to your favorites and uploads.
- Press and hold on any GIF to create a sticker that you can drag and drop onto any text, image or GIF in iMessage.
- Create your own GIFs with your front or back camera and personalize them with text, a handwritten note or drawings. Share instantly or save to a Pack.
- Create packs of your favorite stickers and GIFs that you can easily share with friends and family.
Syncs with GIF Keyboard
- Everything syncs to your Tenor GIF Keyboard so you can take your stickers and GIFs everywhere GIFs are supported.
GIF Keyboard Features:
- Send the right GIF or video to express exactly what’s on your mind, directly from your keyboard!
- Search Tenor’s millions of GIFs and videos to find the one that perfectly fits the moment. You can also search by emoji to see the GIFs related to that emoji..
- Need inspiration? Browse by category like reactions, trending topics, and more.
- Once you find the right GIF or video, simply tap it to automatically copy it to your clipboard, tap the iMessage text box to paste it and watch as it plays inline in your conversation.
- See a GIF you like while browsing on your phone? Save it directly to your GIF Keyboard from Safari with the share button and our share extension. No need to save it to your camera roll because it’s instantly available from your GIF Keyboard!
- Keep the GIFs you love handy -- double tap a GIF to favorite it and customize your GIF Keyboard.
- Works with your favorite messengers and social networks including iMessage, Facebook Messenger, WhatsApp, Facebook and email. Just long-press on a GIF to pull up options to share the GIF, video, link, or save to camera roll.
Tenor’s GIF Keyboard needs “full access” in your iPhone settings. This gives the GIF Keyboard full access to the internet so we’re able to give you the GIF you are searching for and ensure that our library is always updated with the latest and greatest GIFs and videos.
Note: We do not log keystrokes or send them to our servers other than to search by key terms for the perfect GIF. If you have any other questions about full access please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tenor was formerly known as Riffsy.
Get insights to empower your mobile marketing strategy
In the meanwhile, check latest insights
on mobile business
Find out how our new ASO Dashboard can help you quickly assess how an app's doing; updated keyword positions in real time; updated apps to handle review replies through Zendesk and Microsoft Teams, and more.
In this post, Branch Metrics expert explores how deep linking can help you ignite mobile growth, lower acquisition costs, increase user engagement and maximize mobile marketing ROI