User reviews affect conversion to installs and app rating. Featured and helpful reviews are the first to be noticed by users and in case of no response can affect download rate. This is why it is highly recommended to reply to them.
If you’re a vlogger with little resources or just need a more stripped down, straight-forward production setup, GEMI should be in your tool bag. It’s a solid app that opens up your iOS camera’s hidden features and gives you more room to breath on the video side of things. I would even recommend this app to the casual person who wants to toy around with multicam shooting and learn the ropes, instead of investing much time and effort. Gemi gives us another option in our arsenal as vloggers, as content creators, as video lovers!
This is perfect for road trip. It opens fast and easy to record videos and take pictures. Capture the moment with both front and back camera is amazing when you actually try it. Last weekend I went to San Francisco fleet weekends. Not only GEMI capture the amazing F-35 performance but also the face of the audiences. It’s fun to watch. One of the mode can paste yourself into the video real-time. I also tried my otter stuffed animal, it works just as well. A lot to explore in this app.
I rarely write a review but I will gladly take time out of my day for this app. Hands-down one of the best apps in the store. If you appreciate taking multicam video or photos there is nothing better. Every time I see an update I get excited because they are typically offering additional features which I tremendously appreciate.
This does not take the place of film cameras however if you are at the beginning stages of starting a project and want to get an idea of how to tell the story then wow. Or if you just want better video because you’re a creative person then Wow! This is likely the best video app ever made hands down
The Gemi people have thought of everything to give you complete control of iPhone's back and front cameras and get the very best possible results. The interface is elegant and intuitive (once you’ve shot a brief video or two). This is a stunning app and it’s amazing anything so excellent.
Developed by the Loop Now Technologies, Inc.,
GEMI - MultiCam by Firework has 187 user reviews.
GEMI - MultiCam by Firework has an average rating of 4.8.
The latest version of GEMI - MultiCam by Firework (1.2.5) was released on Jan 04, 2020.
You can download GEMI - MultiCam by Firework here:.
GEMI is the new tool to shoot videos with both your front and back-facing cameras at the same time. Gone are the days of awkward selfie sticks! Now you can capture yourself in your surroundings with one app.
Create the videos you have always
wanted to but didn’t have the editing capabilities to do. GEMI has 4 different frames: split, spot, slice and superimpose that seamlessly capture the front and back perspectives. Want to do a prank video? Now you can capture yourself and your unsuspecting victim at the same time!
- Revolutionize the way you share your experiences by using both the front and back camera at the same time
- Choose a frame and start recording, switch up the frames to spice up your video
- Instantly share your videos to your social pages or save it to your phone!
- Infinite recording duration
*** GEMI only supports the following devices: iPhone 11, 11 Pro, XS, XS Max, XR and 2nd Gen iPad Pro ***
Get GEMI Premium
• Subscription option: annual ($2.99 USD)
• By subscribing you get unlimited access to all the app’s functionality for the whole duration of your subscription period.
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. $2.99/year, or renewal equals to the initial subscription chosen and its current price unless a special price is offered.
• You can manage your subscription and turn off the auto-renewal anytime through your Account Settings. This must be done 24 hours before the end of a free trial or subscription period to avoid being charged.
In the meanwhile, check latest insights
on mobile business
Let’s find out how to master this peculiar way of communication with your app users and form a good starting strategy. We will discuss difference with support tickets, reviews automation and give examples of how to respond to peculiar reviews.
According to statistics, King is one of the highest-earning mobile games’ publishers in the world, with average annual revenue of $2 billion. What’s the secret of such success, and which marketing activities lead to the company’s welfare? Let's find out.