User reviews affect conversion to installs and app rating. Featured and helpful reviews are the first to be noticed by users and in case of no response can affect download rate. This is why it is highly recommended to reply to them.
I have both a Roku as well as AppleTV. The streaming is quite good, particularly like the 4K coverage of the World Cup fames. However, this is the third day in a row, either device, where it asks me to sign in with my TV provider despite having signed in the day before. Is this intentional (and if so, why)?! If not, why can’t it remember my log in like every other app? Another curious, repeat experience on the AppleTV version... if I’m trying to watch a Cup game in progress that has already started, no such luck. The wheel just keeps spinning indefinitely (or at least seemingly so as my patience wears out). I can select the restart option and watch the game from the beginning but not just join a game in progress. Works fine on the Roku version. Rebooted the AppleTV. Signed out and back in. No luck. Haven’t tried deleting and reinstalling the app yet.
This is a visionary sports app that has gone in a completely different direction, bringing fans everywhere a truly unique sports viewing experience--one totally devoid of sports! Whereas even the most unstable sports apps typically make it through several seconds of a game at a time, typically quitting immediately before a crucially pivotal play, the brainiacs here at Fox Sports have opted to skip out on the whole sports thing entirely. Instead, they have developed a killer app that replays an endless stream of the same two commercials without ever showing any sports coverage. It's no secret that Fox and CBS have always lagged behind the other sports viewing apps (ESPN, even NBC) in terms of stability. While CBS decided to start charging for their clunker of an app to convince those duped into paying that their product was actually worth something, Fox has gone in a different direction entirely. Those intrepid fans who survive the initial stability issues with the TV provider login are rewarded in due course with an uninterrupted stream of the same two commercials repeating endlessly into eternity. No longer need they fear the dropped stream just before the game-winning walk-off RBI, or a long fieldgoal attempt to take the lead as time expires. My applause for the creativity and vision that went into this. One star for not charging us.
This app is the absolute worst. I downloaded it to watch the World Series. (I’m from Houston but work in the Permian basin) well so far I’ve seen about 30 min total of the 4 games that have been played because this absolute GARBAGE app won’t even load the game for viewing about 90% of the time and instead gives me an error message. When it does load the game, half the time it’s buffering, glitching out and force closing the app, or there’s no audio. It’s also really annoying because apparently the “live” tv is actually a couple minutes behind because I’ll be watching a batter walk to the plate and then get an update about what he did before i can actually see it for myself. Just a complete and total let down. I have Verizon with their 75gig premium unlimited plan and 3 out of 4 bars of service. Also tried on my wifi. Makes no difference. It’s the app, not the signal. Fix the app and I’ll increase the rating but considering I’m leaving this review instead of watching the end of game 4, you’re getting 1 star. Zero if I could.
Yes, I must agree that I do enjoy Fox Sports because they cover a vast majority of soccer, baseball, and football games that I would like to watch. Unfortunately, Fox has failed to fix the problem associated with casting the live sportscast to a connected TV. Unlike many other streaming apps, Fox does not have the capability to cast your live broadcast to a television for ease of watching. Come on, Fox. Please just make one simple change and make it possible to watch your broadcasts that can be accessed on my phone and to allow it be cast onto a television. UPDATE: after a couple of months of writing my initial post, the app still does not have the capability to cast. In addition, as I attempted to watch the live broadcast of the ALDS, I either could not find the broadcast, or when I did the app would direct me to the App Store to download the exact app that I’m using. Fox, please fix your app so I can finally watch games on my cell phone without having to go through such an excessive and unnecessary struggle with your product.
Let me save everyone some time, the suggestion to everyone with issues is from the developer and it is: to uninstall and re-install the app. Like we haven’t tried that. Then they say contact your cable tv provider. They also say to speak to a chat agent, but the agent has been offline every time I’ve checked, and the link to the contact page is broken. Updated review - if I could go even lower than 0 stars I would. Thanks for nothing. I have been trying to log in with a tv provider to watch the World Cup, but I get the message “error loading tv provider login page” every time. I thought maybe I could create a profile to add a tv provider that way, but the reset password link doesn’t work, and I can’t create a new profile with a different email either. Why create a separate app when fox sports go worked just fine, and don’t spend any time making the new one work during actual sporting events?
Developed by the FOX Sports Interactive.
FOX Sports: Watch Live has 19 732 user reviews.
FOX Sports: Watch Live has an average rating of 3.9.
The latest version of FOX Sports: Watch Live (4.11.3) was released on Dec 05, 2019.
You can download FOX Sports: Watch Live here:.
FOX Sports is your home for exclusive sports content and live streaming.
• Stream all your favorite sports: NCAA Football, MLB, NFL, Boxing, Soccer, NASCAR, NCAA Basketball, Golf, Tennis, and more.
• Plus watch the biggest national sporting events, such as: WWE SmackDown, 2020 NFC Championship, and 2020 Super Bowl LIV.
Trending News and real-time game Alerts:
• Stay up-to-date with personalized
news and score updates from your favorite teams.
• Never miss a moment of news from sports biggest headlines.
Must-see Video Highlights:
• Get live game highlights from your point of view, plus key plays and stats, right on the scoreboard.
• See highlights from the biggest moments across all your favorite sports: Football, Soccer, Boxing, NASCAR and more.
FS1 Studio Shows:
• Enjoy opinion and debate with top personalities on FS1 Studio Shows—Skip & Shannon: Undisputed, The Herd with Colin Cowherd, First Things First, Speak For Yourself, Lock It In, and NASCAR Race Hub, when you sign in with your TV Provider credentials.
Big Ten Network:
• BTN is now available on the Fox Sports app
• BTN is the premier network for coverage of America's most storied collegiate athletic conference, the Big Ten Conference.
• Watch live BTN-televised games and events, as well as original BTN shows (such as The Journey, Big Ten Elite, Big Ten Icons and Campus Eats) when you log in with your TV Provider credentials.
• Follow your favorite B1G schools on the Fox Sports app: Illinois Fighting Illini, Indiana Hoosiers, Iowa Hawkeyes, Maryland Terrapins, Michigan Wolverines , Michigan State Spartans, Minnesota Golden Gophers, Nebraska Cornhuskers, Northwestern Wildcats , Ohio State Buckeyes, Penn State Nittany Lions, Purdue Boilermakers, Rutgers Scarlet Knights, Wisconsin Badgers
Why FOX Sports is Different:
* Live Video Whenever You Want – Tuning in to catch a game has never been easier.
* Enhanced Home Screen - All your favorite teams, scores, news, and live video in one location, personalized to you.
* New Game Summaries - Complete with game previews, box scores, play-by-play, recaps, and highlights.
* Reimagined User Experience - Upgraded team selection and customizable navigation allows you to personalize your FOX Sports profile and delivers the information you care about most.
All in a big, bold design that puts you at the center of it all.
EULA URL - http://www.foxsports.com/end-user-license-agreement?nav=false
This app features Nielsen's proprietary measurement software which will measure your viewing for market research purposes, like Nielsen's TV Ratings. Please see www.nielsen.com/digitalprivacy for more information.
In the meanwhile, check latest insights
on mobile business
Find out how our new ASO Dashboard can help you quickly assess how an app's doing; updated keyword positions in real time; updated apps to handle review replies through Zendesk and Microsoft Teams, and more.
In this post, Branch Metrics expert explores how deep linking can help you ignite mobile growth, lower acquisition costs, increase user engagement and maximize mobile marketing ROI