User reviews affect conversion to installs and app rating. Featured and helpful reviews are the first to be noticed by users and in case of no response can affect download rate. This is why it is highly recommended to reply to them.
I absolutely love this app! I love that I can be in the gym logging my workout and everything updates. Except, I notice when I start an Activity on my Apple Watch and start the fitness point at the same time the Activity stops recording? I’m interested to know why this happens? Is it so there’s not conflicting data? Which means they can’t be run at the same time on the watch? Yet, if I start the Activity on my watch and log my Fitness point workout on my iPhone, fitnesspoint and Activity have no issue working together... I know in the Activity app log it will show two logs one for Open Goal or which ever function is chosen and FitnessPoint,,, In comparison the calories always differ. It would be interesting to see these apps run in unison on the Apple Watch. All in all I totally love the app-
The app is really easy to use. I love that, for someone trying to get back into lifting weights, it shows how to do the exercises and there are so many choices. I also love that they're broken up into sections. It's so easy to just pop open the app and find another workout to do. Love it!
I love this app so much. It helps me to track my workouts, I can set a rest time between each rep and sets. Afterward, I can text my progress through email. It saves all my workouts in the calendar, if I need to see workouts that I performed I just need to tap on in to see it.
A lot of work went into this app, and I’m grateful for it. This is a fantastic guide, extremely well written and thought out, and an invaluable addition to my physical health plan. Thank you to the development team.
I use this app to track my progress. I have COPD and I need to keep track of what I can do, daily. I’ve been using this app over 3 years. I couldn’t be happier with it.
Developed by the ZERO ONE GmbH,
who have also released the following apps Fitness Point Pro - Gym Buddy, Fitness Point - Gym Buddy, Fitness Point - 7 Minutes Workout PRO, Fitness Point., Fitness Point Pro Female, Fitness Point - Female Edition, Weight Tracker Pro - Control your weight and BMI ! .
Fitness Point Pro Female has 50 user reviews.
Fitness Point Pro Female has an average rating of 4.4.
The latest version of Fitness Point Pro Female (6.9) was released on Oct 25, 2018.
You can download Fitness Point Pro Female here:.
Over 5.000.000 downloads! Now with Apple Watch support! Health App support!
Best usability and design on the App Store among competitors!
This version is designed especially for females. All exercises are with female models and workout plans are designed for female’s needs. If you are
male, you should consider purchasing other Pro version.
Create a personal workout or select one of the pre-defined workout plans to get you started right away!
Fitness Point is a simple app, to follow your progress at the gym and much more. Just everything, that you need!
Try the free version and purchase the PRO with additional features.
PRO version additional Features:
- Hundreds exercises with description, animations and trained muscle.
- Graph to visualize your log data for each exercise.
- Body tracker to control your weight and more (with graph).
- Timer to control precisely your breaks between exercises.
- Unlimited number of logs.
- Export all your logged data as a .csv file.
- iCloud backup.
- No ads!
Free and PRO version basic Features:
--- Exercises ---
- Many preinstalled exercises with description, animations and trained muscle.
- Create new exercises with muscle group, description, primary/secondary muscle and your custom image.
- Add logs to exercises with weight, repetitions, date and notes.
--- Workouts ---
- Create a workout plan with exercises you like.
- Enter your target sets and reps. for every exercise.
- Workout timer.
- Calorie counting.
- Quick navigation on entering logs with swipe gestures.
- Share your workout plan on Facebook or Twitter
- Shop with workout plans created by professional trainers.
--- Logs ---
- Add Logs to every exercise.
- Burned calories counting.
- Calendar view of all logs.
- Edit logs.
- Share your logs on Facebook or Twitter.
--- Settings ---
- Show weight in imperial or metric units.
- Change language for the interface and exercise description.
Visit http://fitnesspointapp.com/ to get more infos.
In the meanwhile, check latest insights
on mobile business
Let’s find out how to master this peculiar way of communication with your app users and form a good starting strategy. We will discuss difference with support tickets, reviews automation and give examples of how to respond to peculiar reviews.
According to statistics, King is one of the highest-earning mobile games’ publishers in the world, with average annual revenue of $2 billion. What’s the secret of such success, and which marketing activities lead to the company’s welfare? Let's find out.