User reviews affect conversion to installs and app rating. Featured and helpful reviews are the first to be noticed by users and in case of no response can affect download rate. This is why it is highly recommended to reply to them.
You actually saved me from using another app, more expensive per year and no videos, no recipes, and no plans. Plus you were on several lists of the best fitness apps to use when I couldn't find anything else on the other app. Maybe a suggestion for you and all the other apps: My memory is not that great and I am often thinking of other stuff when I'm exercising alone so I lose count of how many sets I've done. Maybe putting an option to have a tracker in each exercise so I can check ✅ done so I'm doing the right amount each time. 🤷🏻♀️ if anyone else has this problem, but the main reason I don't work out 🏋🏻♀️ by myself is because I can't remember for the most part, how many reps or sets I've done.
This is a good app, but the most recent update removed some features and is a bit less user intuitive. In the previous version, the user could adjust a custom workout we created. Usually, a newly-created custom workout appears at the bottom of the custom workout page. In previous versions, the user could move it to the top so as not to scroll through their entire custom workout list to see their latest workout. The latest update removed that feature (or if it is still there, it is not easy to find). Please bring back this feature. Additionally, the app used to have a daily step counter but that feature was also removed in an earlier version. I found that feature particularly helpful. Please bring that feature back as well. One feature that would be nice to have is the ability to write notes on the specific exercise when building a custom workout (e.g., “first set toes in, second set toes out, third set toes straight). Currently, there is a way to take notes AFTER completing a SET but the ability to provide notes on the overall exercise while building a workout would be most helpful.
Ive used this app JEFIT and Nike Training Club. NTC’s interface is superior to Fitness Buddy but the workouts and plans in Fitness Buddy are better. JEFIT is just not good at all. Some gripes I have are that once you start a workout through a plan its on a timer. If you take longer than the timer allows you cant swipe back to go to the exercise you were doing. The interface for the workouts from a plan are for some reason different than the workouts available for you to do on your own. Im sure theres logic behind this but you should have the ability to choose the interface you want. The workouts as part of the plan are also very long. The app says they should take 40 minutes but thats not possible on my plan which has at least ten exercises with 4 sets and a minute break in between each set.
I’ve been using this app for about 6 years now. I Used to recommend this to all of my friends who were trying to get into working out or looking for a good tracking app. However, overtime this app has progressively gotten less user friendly and less efficient which has caused me to back track on any of my recommendations. Aside from occasional crashing, the issues I’d like to point out most are as follows: - Exercises are no longer in alphabetical order on the exercise list. I get that I can type it in, but this shouldn’t even be an issue in the first place. -Workout description fields don’t save what you enter -Custom workouts appear as “Unknown” - Even after paying, my workout is often interrupted by ads for premium membership, as well as “premium” exercises locking out on me. - When I start my workout, the exercise types aren’t specified anymore. For instance, “Barbell benchpress, Incline” just shows up as “Barbell benchpress” Many of these are small but it’s just more to pile on top of the years worth of terrible updates ripping this app apart. My complaints about those updates have been mentioned by others in plenty of negative reviews this app has received. Strange how the app I paid $0.99 for back in 2013 was vastly better than this dumpster fire that by now should be making the money to actually improve.
To start with I wish I could give this app 0 stars because thats what it deserves!!! I installed this app during the weekend and got the yearly subscription. None of the workouts worked for me on my iPhone. Sometimes app would crash in the middle of the workouts, timing was completely off and the guided instructions sometimes were unrelated to the actual exercise. I contacted the app developer after two days and asked for a refund and they instructed me to request it via Apple. I did so, but no matter what description i put in the apple’s refund request form, I always got an automated message back saying that I don’t qualify for a refund. I contacted the app developer again and explained them that I can’t make Apple’s form to issue me a refund for your broken app and aksed them to step in and give me the money back. Sadly I never heard back from them again. Very bad app with an even worse customer service!!!!
Developed by the Azumio Inc.,
who have also released the following apps Instant Heart Rate+ HR Monitor, Fitness Buddy: Gym Workout Log, Fitness Buddy+ Gym Workout Log, Glucose Buddy Diabetes Tracker, Walking to Lose Weight., Glucose Buddy+ for Diabetes, Sleep Time+ Cycle Alarm Timer, Calorie Mama AI: Diet Counter, Instant Heart Rate: HR Monitor, Argus: Calorie Counter & Step .
Fitness Buddy+ Gym Workout Log has 9 544 user reviews.
Fitness Buddy+ Gym Workout Log has an average rating of 4.8.
The latest version of Fitness Buddy+ Gym Workout Log (5.218) was released on Oct 24, 2019.
You can download Fitness Buddy+ Gym Workout Log here:.
Be stronger. Be leaner. Be the best you
- Gym & home workouts designed by experts
- Delicious meal plans and recipes (Keto, Paleo, etc)
- Most effective exercises for every muscle group
- 8-week training plans for all fitness goals
- Chicago Tribune - "It's like having a personal trainer in your house without having to hire one"
- "One of the best iPhone apps ever"
Fitness Buddy teaches you everything you need to know about exercising, workouts, and nutrition. Work out confidently and achieve the results you’ve always wanted
-- MAJOR FEATURES ---
- 100+ gym workouts for all fitness goals (big chest, shredded abs, butt toning, and more!)
- 1000+ home workouts customizable to your schedule
- Top rated workouts curated by fitness experts
- 8-week workout plans to guide you every step of the way
- Custom workout feature to create your own
- Overtraining test using complex algorithm to help you determine when your next workout should be
- 8 meal plans to choose from (Muscle Building, Clean Eating, Keto, etc)
- 100+ delicious and easy-to-make recipes
- Not sure what is best for you? Take the meal plan test!
- 4000+ exercises and animations
- Step-by-step photos, videos, and instructions
- Exercises for all equipment (barbell, dumbbell, machine, and more!)
- Detailed muscle categorizations
- Custom exercise feature to create your own
- Apple Health integration
- Workout insights
- Calorie Tracking
- Cardio tracking
- Bodyweight and body metrics tracker
- Search and Favorite exercises
- Comprehensive workout history
- Heart Rate tracking
- Sleep tracking
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
We offer auto-renewing subscriptions with the following specifications:
- Subscriptions are 1 month or 12 months long
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
In the meanwhile, check latest insights
on mobile business
Let’s find out how to master this peculiar way of communication with your app users and form a good starting strategy. We will discuss difference with support tickets, reviews automation and give examples of how to respond to peculiar reviews.
According to statistics, King is one of the highest-earning mobile games’ publishers in the world, with average annual revenue of $2 billion. What’s the secret of such success, and which marketing activities lead to the company’s welfare? Let's find out.