User reviews affect conversion to installs and app rating. Featured and helpful reviews are the first to be noticed by users and in case of no response can affect download rate. This is why it is highly recommended to reply to them.
This is the perfect strength training app for anyone from well-versed weightlifters to newbies worried about venturing into the weights section at the gym. As a young woman, getting into strength training can be intimidating, which is why I love that FitnessAI shows you exactly how much of each exercise to do, and how to do them properly. This way you don’t have to worry about your routine and can focus on your actual workout. It may sound crazy, but this AI is probably exactly what my routine needed, as someone who has been working out consistently but hit a plateau. The routine pushes you just enough so you’re always being challenged and getting stronger, but not beyond what it knows you’re capable of. It’s been about a month and I feel great already. I’m the strongest I’ve ever been and the fun and easy-to-use interface leaves me itching to go back to the gym as soon as I finish my workout. I’ve already told all my friends about the app and will continue to do so. Thanks, FitnessAI!
I’ve been using this app for almost a month now and for the most part I’m happy with it. I like not having to plan specific exercises and the rep count. The app takes care of that and gradually increases the difficulty of those workouts. I do think that the app needs a few things to keep up with the competition. First and most importantly you need to be able to substitute exercises during a workout. On leg day I wasn’t able to do 3 of the exercises it prescribed because my gym didn’t have those leg machines. The app should have a database of exercises (organized by muscle group) that can be subbed in. Second it would be great to have an optional rest timer that would be triggered when you complete a set. With these changes I would be willing to give the app 5 stars as its algorithm is better than any of the other workout apps I’ve tried.
Overall really great & informative! I have learned so much about weight lifting and now don't feel the need to bother other people to teach me the proper techniques😊 There's some bugs I would find here and there which made some workouts confusing...(i.e. starting weight for benchpress was 10 lbs🤷🏻♀️) But nevertheless nobody's perfect! Andrew and Jake are super quick to respond and really care about their users! So their customer service is pretty TOP NOTCH👌🏼 They respond within 12 hours (during business days; usually within the 3-4 hours after I send/provide my "feedback") Can't wait to not only feel (been at it for only 3 days and my body is screaming at me🥵) but SEE my results!💪🏼 Once that happens, y'all may have another annual subscriber😏 Thanks FitnessAI for making me not look like a complete noob at the gym😝
I randomly came across an ad for Fitness AI at the right time. I was getting bored with putting together new workouts. If nothing else, Fitness AI has kept me motivated to workout everyday. I look forward to completing each workout, submitting and finding out what my next workout will be. I am now two months in with workouts and it has been great. Let Fitness AI do the work for you in building your workout. My only suggestion would be to understand your own strength and adjust the weights that you know you can do for the first eight workout trial so you can get the benefit immediately. The app will set your weight pretty low, but it can be easily adjusted. After a severe low back injury I have been able to get into squats and deadlifts again by following the pace of this AI!
I love this app! But some of the problems on my part that I need to work on is learning how the algorithm works. They way I do my work out is, for example. I’m doing bench press, the way I do it is I do 4 sets in total with reps of 10,8,6,4. The AI gets confused when I put in different weights for different sets. So if I’m doing a set of 10 reps, I would start off with 155. And then go on to 185 for a set of 8 reps and then 205 for a set of 6 reps and then finally a set of 225 of 4 reps. Now the algorithm thinks that I should be doing a set of 4 with 7 reps in total and starting out at 205. I’ll be honest😂 there is no way I can do that. It’s probably my fault. That this is happening. But it’s kinda frustrating. But this app has so much potential, thanks to the people who work hard on this app. Especially the coders. Hopefully you are getting a workout in too.
Hit the gym with FitnessAI’s advanced training algorithm to guide you through the perfect set, rep and weight combination to reach your fitness goals.
● Get results at the gym with the best gym workout app. Whether your fitness goals are to build muscle, get toned or lose weight fast, FitnessAI is the #1 workout app for you.
● Our easy to follow best gym workouts are backed by data, not intuition. Fitness AI’s simple layout allows for easy exercise tracking for your full body workout.
● Your personal trainer in your pocket offers the
most effective gym exercises and gym routines for back, biceps, chest, triceps, shoulder, legs, core workouts and weight lifting ab exercises. Specializing in both beginner weight lifting exercises and advance strength training techniques, FitnessAI is sure to help you at the gym.
● The best weight lifting app / best weightlifting gym routine designed by weightlifters, for weightlifters. Based on 5.9M workouts, our innovative algorithm is sure to out-perform any human personal trainer or fitness coach at the gym. Not to mention, it’s a fraction of the cost, and smarter! Finally a weight lifting app that does what a weight lifting app is meant to do!
● FitnessAI plans your gym sessions and optimizing for health, strength and fitness. It’s algorithm offers high rep modes to help you get toned, as well as advanced progressive overload optimizations to help you build mass while weight lifting. Get stronger, faster at the gym.
● Optimized gym workouts make your weight lifting routine as efficient as possible at the gym. Our gym routine is top notch and sure to help you get stronger, and reach your fitness goals
● Lift at the gym with confidence. Tons of tutorials guide you through your personalized weight lifting routine. Leave the planning and heavy lifting to us!
● Set your mind on a workout or fitness goal and let Fitness AI do the rest. Smart exercise planner schedules weightlifting exercises on a better schedule than common 5x5 routines. Whether you’re lifting with free weights, barbells or machines, FitnessAI’s gym log and tracker is sure to exceed your weight lifting expectations.
● A personalized weight lifting plan to get you leaner, stronger or bigger, faster than any personal trainer or fitness coach you find at the gym. Build your workout based on your strength-training history. Log your exercises and FitnessAI’s algorithm will do the rest.
● Fitness AI builds you a personalized daily weight lifting and cardio plan that pushes you to your limits at the gym
● Fitness AI automatically optimizes weight lifting sets, reps and weights for each exercise every time you work out — pushing you the perfect amount to build muscle efficiently. Much better than a gym trainer!
● Our algorithm is based on 10M+ sets, reps and weights from over 30k advanced weight lifters and gym goers over a 3-year period — one of the largest weightlifting datasets in the world.
● Our personalized weightlifting routine is balanced and targets every major muscle group in the human body. Toggle between weight lifting workouts each day at the gym.
● Weight lifting schedule incredibly easy to use ― allowing you to focus on your fitness workout not your phone (or your gym trainer).
Get stronger, faster with FitnessAI!
Payment will be charged to your iTunes account. Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current subscription period. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current subscription period. Automatic renewals will cost the same price you were originally charged for the subscription. You can turn off auto-renewal at any time by going to your Account Settings on the App Store after purchase.
In the meanwhile, check latest insights
on mobile business
Find out how our new ASO Dashboard can help you quickly assess how an app's doing; updated keyword positions in real time; updated apps to handle review replies through Zendesk and Microsoft Teams, and more.
In this post, Branch Metrics expert explores how deep linking can help you ignite mobile growth, lower acquisition costs, increase user engagement and maximize mobile marketing ROI