User reviews affect conversion to installs and app rating. Featured and helpful reviews are the first to be noticed by users and in case of no response can affect download rate. This is why it is highly recommended to reply to them.
It’s one of the best way to transfer money card-to-card, that I have tried)).
Very easy, simple and quick.
The best mobile app, because its easy to use and i like the design!
I was pleasantly surprised by the speed of the transfer when I first tried the Fin.do app. It took just a few seconds for the money to arrive. The fees are among the lowest that I know of, and the option to choose the sending and receiving currencies makes it even better. That way you don't get charged an additional conversion fee by the bank and it clearly shows exactly what you're sending and receiving. The app is clean, minimalistic and intuitive to navigate. It's how any money app should be. What I really appreciate about Fin.do is their customer support. Whenever I had a question or needed any help, they went above and beyond to answer and resolve it. Thank you for the amazing service!
Developed by the UAB Findo Finansai,
who have also released the following apps Fin.do .
Fin.do has 7 user reviews.
Fin.do has an average rating of 4.7.
The latest version of Fin.do (1.10.0) was released on Dec 13, 2019.
You can download Fin.do here:.
Fin.do is an international service for instant money transfers that allows you making easy and safe transfers in 5 seconds to 49 countries in any of 180 world currencies using only the receiver’s phone number.
It is a perfect solution for expats, freelancers, students and everyone who
needs to receive money right here and right now.
We enable instant card-to-card transfers in European countries, CIS, Turkey, and Israel. Currently, Fin.do is available to the MasterCard holders, and will also cover Visa cardholders soon. To make a transfer between two cardholders, both need to be Fin.do registered users.
How Fin.do works:
- Create an account and add your MasterСard cards
- Find the recipient in the contact list by his phone number or select your card to transfer between your accounts
- Send and receive money in any currency within 5 seconds.
Send and receive instant money transfers from 49 countries:
Albania, Andorra, Armenia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Kazakhstan, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Malta, Moldova, Monaco, Montenegro, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine, and the United Kingdom.
What we offer:
- Fast and easy international card-to-card money transfers
- Money transfers between your cards in any currency
- Receiving money in 5 seconds after it was sent
- Opportunity to add multiple cards of different currencies (also, multi-currency cards)
- Services faster and cheaper than at your local bank
- No hidden fees or commissions, everything is clear
- Simple and intuitive interface
- Calculator of the sending amount, including all fees and exchange rates
- Account verification only for transfers exceeding $1,000 per day
- Optimal exchange rates and no double-conversion rates of the banks
- Free account and no monthly fees
- 24/7 customer support
You can check how other users rated their Fin.do experience here: www.trustpilot.com/review/fin.do
In the meanwhile, check latest insights
on mobile business
Let’s find out how to master this peculiar way of communication with your app users and form a good starting strategy. We will discuss difference with support tickets, reviews automation and give examples of how to respond to peculiar reviews.
According to statistics, King is one of the highest-earning mobile games’ publishers in the world, with average annual revenue of $2 billion. What’s the secret of such success, and which marketing activities lead to the company’s welfare? Let's find out.