User reviews affect conversion to installs and app rating. Featured and helpful reviews are the first to be noticed by users and in case of no response can affect download rate. This is why it is highly recommended to reply to them.
Why do you need Bluetooth permission? [EDIT] Awesome, thanks for the help. And yes, Bluetooth permission was the reason for 1 star as I was not sure why the app needs access to Bluetooth.
I have ditched most of the apps which force me in to subscription in the name of latest and greatest being pushed to customers. I already own Filmic pro. If you are going the subscription path for Filmic then it’s really disappointing.
One time payment is all I want
It’s a perfect App for mobile photography! Please give one time payment option.
•Tiff/RAW support •Longer exposure times
Developed by the FiLMiC Inc,
FiLMiC Firstlight - Photo App has 7 user reviews.
FiLMiC Firstlight - Photo App has an average rating of 4.7.
The latest version of FiLMiC Firstlight - Photo App (1.0.6) was released on Jan 15, 2020.
You can download FiLMiC Firstlight - Photo App here:.
FiLMiC Firstlight is a revolutionary photo camera from the makers of the class leading FiLMiC Pro cinema video camera that makes live photography fun and creative.
-- -- -- -- -- --
Rediscover the joy of capturing life’s moments in photographs you will immediately treasure and want to share.
Firstlight combines custom film simulations, adaptive film grain and FiLMiC Pro’s famous live analytics to offer an
advanced but approachable front end camera experience like no other.
Fast, easy and intuitive, Firstlight lets you envision and capture your best moments in camera, without having to spend hours editing your photos later. Shoot and share, it’s that easy.
-- -- -- -- -- --
ADVANCED IMAGE CONTROLS
- Fast, intuitive focus and exposure controls: Tap the screen to set focus/exposure, tap again to lock.
- Shutter and ISO Priority Modes: In addition to auto exposure, you can set specific Shutter Speed or ISO values to adhere to and let the app automatically adjust exposure for the unlocked value.
- Cross-swipe manual controls: The most intuitive way to manually adjust focus and exposure. Swipe across the image to dial in your perfect shot. Swipe up and down to adjust exposure. Swipe left and right to adjust focus.
- Reactive analytics: A foundation feature of FiLMiC Pro and now in a photo app. Manually adjusting your focus and exposure will automatically apply focus peaking or zebra stripes to make sure you get your shot just right.
- RGB Histogram: Dynamically shows the exposure profile of the image across all color channels.
GET THE LOOK YOU WANT
- Vintage film simulations: The magic of Firstlight is in our realistic tributes to authentic film stocks.
- Film grain: Apply natural-looking, dynamically-generated film grain effects to give your photos that ‘film look’.
- Vignette: Apply a subtle dark vignette to your image.
- Lens selector: Quickly switch between all available lenses on your device. Go from tele to ultrawide with the tap of a finger. (Note: camera/lens support is device specific).
PROFESSIONAL CAMERA TOOLS
- Burst mode
- Grid overlays
- Aspect ratios: 4:3, 16:9, 3:2, 1:1, 5:4
- Expanded shadow detail
- DNG, TIFF, JPG or HEIC Selection
- HDR control (This feature is supported by iPhone Xs Max, Xs, Xr and newer)
- Volume button shutter and support for most bluetooth camera shutter remotes
- Configurable burst mode
- Anamorphic adapter support
- Custom Function button
- Custom live analytics
- Configurable Focus and Exposure controls
- Embedded copyright
- FiLMiC Pro quick launch button (for owners of FiLMiC Pro)
If you have any questions for the FiLMiC team either before or after you purchase Firstlight or one of our other apps please feel free to reach out to us at: email@example.com
In the meanwhile, check latest insights
on mobile business
Let’s find out how to master this peculiar way of communication with your app users and form a good starting strategy. We will discuss difference with support tickets, reviews automation and give examples of how to respond to peculiar reviews.
According to statistics, King is one of the highest-earning mobile games’ publishers in the world, with average annual revenue of $2 billion. What’s the secret of such success, and which marketing activities lead to the company’s welfare? Let's find out.