User reviews affect conversion to installs and app rating. Featured and helpful reviews are the first to be noticed by users and in case of no response can affect download rate. This is why it is highly recommended to reply to them.
We got this app as a free download & my daughter loved it so we proceeded to get the paid version. I then thought of rating it a 0 as it was muted. Nothing worked & my iPad mini 2 was not on mute or anything like that and worse yet it muted several of my daughter's other little apps. I then tried a few things along with a couple restarts but in the end decided if it wasn't going to get used I'd just delete it. And wouldn't you know it after it was off the iPad everything worked again. Then I decided to see if re-downloading it would make it work ok & it did! I was so happy as was my daughter. It all works perfectly as does all our other apps so except that little glitch it works nicely & we are happy! Thank you!
How could my kid learn the number without any sound???
I usually don't take time to write reviews but I was so impressed with this app I felt I had to. I gave my son an old iPad for Christmas and downloaded this app. 8 days later, before his 2nd birthday, he could count to 10 with ease. He really didn't even know what numbers were before the app. I've recommended this app to everyone I know with young children around the age of 2. Very impressed.
We have spent hours at the Farm, all the animals make interesting movements and sounds. Game play is very fluid from one type of game to the next. This is one where I feel my child is learning just by interacting with all the animals.
Great app. The white lines seem to be a debug feature, to get rid of them all you have to do is touch the screen with all 5 fingers. This is how the white lines are activated as well.
Developed by the StoryToys Entertainment Limited,
who have also released the following apps Disney Coloring World, My Very Hungry Caterpillar AR, Miffy's World, Miffy's World!, LEGO® DUPLO® WORLD, Caterpillar Creative Play, My Very Hungry Caterpillar, StoryToys Princess Rapunzel, StoryToys Hansel and Gretel, Very Hungry Caterpillar Shapes .
Farm 123 - Learn to count has 895 user reviews.
Farm 123 - Learn to count has an average rating of 4.2.
The latest version of Farm 123 - Learn to count (1.1.2) was released on Sep 17, 2017.
You can download Farm 123 - Learn to count here:.
• Tech With Kids - Best Pick App
• Winner of the Editor's Choice Award, Children's Technology Review
• iLounge Kids’ App of the Year
• Winner of the Mom's Choice Gold Award
• Farm 123 makes learning to count a magical experience.
• Kids will learn the numbers 1 to ten
as they help Farmer Jo around the farm in a series of dazzling fully-interactive scenes as a cow jumps over the moon, pigs make a muddy splash, and eggs hatch in spectacular fashion.
• They'll have hours of fun playing with cheeky farm animals: Chasing them, putting them in the pen, and giving them a good wash!
Professionally designed with toddlers and pre-schoolers in mind, Farm 123 pays special attention to learning reinforcement through the introduction of gently progressive games that help your child cement their grasp of the numbers 1 to 10 and the core concept of sorting.
• Just like a real book, children can turn the pages and view pop-up scenes from different angles
• Wonderfully illustrated, with beautiful, pop-up imagery
• A charming music score and sound effects
• Children win stars as they progress through the games
• Professionally narrated in seven languages
• The full book experience plus two fun counting games are absolutely free
• Another 5 games can be unlocked with a single, one time low-cost purchase. This feature can be disabled.
Go to storytoys.com to watch a short video of the app.
• Kidscreen Award
• Winner of the Bologna Ragazzi Digital Award
• 11 Children’s Technology Review Editor’s Choice Awards
• 2 iLounge awards for best kids’ app
• 2 Mom’s Choice gold awards
• Mom’s Choice Silver award
• Shortlist nominations for the FutureBook Digital Innovation Award
• Best Kids’ App Ever winner
• Longlisted for the DBW Publishing innovation award
• 9 Tech With Kids Best Pick App Awards
STAY IN TOUCH!
Stay in touch to hear about new releases and promotions:
- Visit us: storytoys.com
- Need help? For any technical issues please email us at email@example.com
- Say hello to us on Facebook: facebook.com/StoryToys
- Tweet us @StoryToys
In the meanwhile, check latest insights
on mobile business
Let’s find out how to master this peculiar way of communication with your app users and form a good starting strategy. We will discuss difference with support tickets, reviews automation and give examples of how to respond to peculiar reviews.
According to statistics, King is one of the highest-earning mobile games’ publishers in the world, with average annual revenue of $2 billion. What’s the secret of such success, and which marketing activities lead to the company’s welfare? Let's find out.