User reviews affect conversion to installs and app rating. Featured and helpful reviews are the first to be noticed by users and in case of no response can affect download rate. This is why it is highly recommended to reply to them.
I downloaded this app and actually forgot I had it. Last night i was at a restaurant with my two-year-old daughter and she was a terror. She was crying and kicking screaming and causing havoc and stressing us out. Then I remembered that I had this app I turned it on and instantly she was intrigued. She played with the app for about five minutes straight. She was smiling laughing and completely entertained. I forgot to turn on The Guided Access feature so she was able to exit to the menu. once I went back into the app she was entertained for another five minutes it was great!!!! This app saved our sanity last night.
Really fun app. I showed it to my 2 year old niece and her eyes lit up with every explosion!
Developed by the BIG SAUCE LLC,
Fantastic Fidget has 3 user reviews.
Fantastic Fidget has an average rating of 5.0.
The latest version of Fantastic Fidget (1.0) was released on Mar 02, 2016.
You can download Fantastic Fidget here:.
Keep your toddler peaceful and visually stimulated with this fidget app while you carry on with adult conversations or just need some peace and quiet.
This app works best if you put your iOS device in Guided Access mode,
which prevents your toddler from leaving the app.
• Stunning visual effects
• Multi-Touch (up to 5 fingers at one time)
• No Ads! Means you don't have to worry about your baby clicking ads and leaving the app.
• No invitation within the app to rate the app or buy a pro upgrade. You pay once and just use the app without the app bothering you.
• Launch the app and hand the device to your toddler to keep 'em busy.
• Peace and Quiet in those moments where you need it most.
• Seriously, some kids love this app so much, they will use it for long durations. Have this handy for those times where you just want to relax without needing to entertain the toddler yourself.
• The app is fun to use for toddlers, so you don't have to feel guilty about throwing your device at them and laying down on the couch. The app is designed to be entertaining to them by way of visual stimulating through brilliant colors and variations in size, speed, color and particle lifespan of particle systems.
Rate the app if it makes your life even a bit easier. This app is designed to be a goto fidget to give you peace and quiet and allow your toddler to have some fun on your iOS device.
In the meanwhile, check latest insights
on mobile business
Let’s find out how to master this peculiar way of communication with your app users and form a good starting strategy. We will discuss difference with support tickets, reviews automation and give examples of how to respond to peculiar reviews.
According to statistics, King is one of the highest-earning mobile games’ publishers in the world, with average annual revenue of $2 billion. What’s the secret of such success, and which marketing activities lead to the company’s welfare? Let's find out.