User reviews affect conversion to installs and app rating. Featured and helpful reviews are the first to be noticed by users and in case of no response can affect download rate. This is why it is highly recommended to reply to them.
Seems like more and more developers are jumping in on the monthly/yearly Feed-Me payment method which benefits them and not the user especially when one adds up all the $2 here and $3 there that get billed each month. Unless one uses the software package heavily, the cost is rarely worth it. For this user, this package is way over-priced especially when one can get the much more powerful Photoshop and Lightroom combo for $10 a month. This reviewer tried this app on an iPad. Where the free edits are nice, many of the VIP edits are basic features that are provided in other apps that cost much less. The unique distortion features are easily overblown and seldom look genuine. Again there are much better programs for this that cost the same. Thanks for the freebies. A few might be nice if needed, since the app can be used as a secondary editor to cheaper full-featured editors. But the nags to upgrade are so annoying that this user simply deleted the app and will stick with the rarely used version 1. Based on comparable software, a $6 one-time upgrade might be worth it. As it is, this is one subscription that is best left alone.
This app is actually pretty good. for the most part the graphics are realistic and i love the fact that are so many options to what you want to do. the app itself is free but that’s kind of where they trick you. once you get into the app you’ll start to edit (as you should) and then when you try and save your edits, so you can move onto the next section, it will take you to a screen asking you to sign up for the vip version with everything that you just used. so basically nothing on the app is free and if you want it that bad you’ll have to pay up to 35$ a year just to use it. i know what your thinking: why not just save it and move on. well when you pick the section that you want to work on, the save button will disappear and you won’t have that option unless you pay to be/ have vip. i was pretty upset that i spent so much time trying to figure out the app, and explore the controls only to figure out that my work would be deleted unless i payed to use it. i would recommend it if you’re ok with paying for a simple selfie app, but if you expect to have every control imaginable you won’t be getting it. so don’t waste your time like me.
I started with the original, later paid for the second one and was quite happy with it even though periodically I had to relearn a feature because of an update or add on. Slowly the add ons became useless for me and the features I paid one time for weretaken away and replaced by an outrageous subscription to add back the useful features that took me some time to perfect along with all these newer items that were sub par and looked fake anyway. The best features were either taken away and now being charged again at a higher monthly rate or they were moved, modified or made less effective/ quality/ professional/believable/etc or buried in so many other layers of stuff that I quit using it. I try every now and then to see if they offer an alternative (closer to the facetune2 from a year ago at a reasonable price I would pay for using and be happy with). But its still leaning towards the canned presets and filters that so many others do. They used to-be so unique and semi-expert modifications could be made with precision that the professional apps could do with a lot less complicated processes. But I think they lost a lot of fans. Oh well maybe they will come out with a third one.
Okay, I downloaded this app for fun. But I also thought it would be fun to just mess around with photos and make photos of myself... well... BETTER... So if you are reading this review before downloading this, the app itself might be free but to get all the good stuff you have to pay. Okay, MOST of the stuff you have to pay for! I would NOT recommend this for someone who is not willing to pay money (like me) and I know, you are probably telling me that “not everything is going to be free” and I know! I’m just saying most of the stuff you have to pay for which leads to some people deleting it (like me). Also, I have tried some of the stuff you have to pay money for for free, and some of the stuff isn’t even good! It looks totally weird and photoshopped and looks unprofessional. Although some of the stuff works wonders and is really good. But I’m not sure if you are getting what you are paying for. Your paying for good quality! Not bad quality! So these are things I am saying. Someone might have totally different thoughts on this game. But I will give this a two star. I deleted this but I am willing to try it again if things gets fixed. ⭐️⭐️
Soooo I did what I said I’d do in my previous review. I just kept it since I have to have it for work & idk what the last update did but when you go to refine the size of something or completely fuzzes it out. You also messed with patching, say when needing to add a patch of hair somewhere else it is completely different from what it use to be it picks up the underneath of the part you are trying to cover and makes it look crazy. When patching it is also extremely frustrating to rotate an image or turn your selection because it changes the grain of the patch instead of what you are selecting. Again for your pompous 40 dollars your development delay is beyond lazy. I canceled this app four days ago after I noticed you were going to charge me 40 dollars for your stupid app. Not ever in my life would I pay that for an APP- once a year or not! You auto default people to that and even when they cancel it so it doesn’t go through you STILL PROCESS IT. Your app doesn’t even let you selectively touch up like your free one. You’re basically a super expensive Pixlr. Reversing the charge.
Developed by the Lightricks Ltd.,
who have also released the following apps Facetune2: Best Selfie Editing, Enlight Videoleap Video Editor, Facetune, Enlight Pixaloop - Move Photos, Enlight Photofox: Digital Art, Boosted: Video Maker, Enlight Quickshot: Edit Photos, Storyboost: Stories Maker, PosterBoost: Poster Maker, Facetune for iPad .
Facetune2: Best Selfie Editing has 67 351 user reviews.
Facetune2: Best Selfie Editing has an average rating of 4.6.
The latest version of Facetune2: Best Selfie Editing (1.26) was released on Jan 13, 2020.
You can download Facetune2: Best Selfie Editing here:.
Want to look amazing in every selfie you take? Facetune2 is an easy to use photo editor that acts as your own personal glam squad. Get that Insta-worthy picture every time!
Facetune2 is the next generation of the award-winning Facetune app, complete with a new, amazing collection of the best pro retouching features. Get a Hollywood look or a more natural result with the best makeup and beauty editing app on the market!
There’s super advanced technology behind every fun, powerful and easy-to-use tool. In only a few swipes, you can whiten teeth, remove blemishes & pimples, smooth out skin, correct bad lighting, contour faces, upgrade your makeup – and add glitter and glamour! Want to wow your friends and followers? Leave reality behind and live your fantasy with Facetune 2!
Experience the incredible magic of Facetune 2 now:
- Swipe over blemishes, pores or wrinkles and remove them instantly
- Smooth out skin for a porcelain look
- Airbrush pictures to get glowing skin or cool down redness
- Blot away shine on oily skin
- Magically replace backgrounds
- Get artistic with a unique prism effect
- Fun, creative and colorful light effects
- Neon filters, like you’re on the cover of the greatest fashion magazine
- Makeup & glitter brushes to paint hair or skin
SHINY EYES & BRIGHT SMILES
- Whiten your teeth & widen your smile
- Make your eyes sparkle or change their color
- Remove red eye
- Easily enlarge or minimize features: make features skinnier or wider
- Change the light source & remove shadows or glare for perfect lighting
- Ultimate control of temperature, saturation and more
- Easy Compare tool at every step to compare before & after
- Tweak features, smooth skin, whiten teeth *while* you shoot, not after
- Live filters add makeup and beautify your look while you watch!
UNLIMITED ACCESS MEMBERSHIP SUBSCRIPTION
- You can subscribe for unlimited access to all features and content offered for purchase within Facetune 2.
- Subscriptions are billed monthly, bi-annually or annually at the rate selected depending on the subscription plan. Alternatively a one time payment plan is available (this is not a subscription).
- Subscriptions auto-renew at the cost of the chosen package, unless cancelled 24-hours in advance prior to the end of the current period. The subscription fee is charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. You may manage your subscription and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings after purchase. Per Apple policy, no cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. Once purchased, refunds will not be provided for any unused portion of the term.
- If eligible for free trial and you subscribe before your free trial ends, the rest of your free trial period will be forfeited as soon as your purchase is confirmed. Subscriptions will start immediately after free trial ends unless cancelled at least 24 hours prior to the end of the trial period.
In the meanwhile, check latest insights
on mobile business
Let’s find out how to master this peculiar way of communication with your app users and form a good starting strategy. We will discuss difference with support tickets, reviews automation and give examples of how to respond to peculiar reviews.
According to statistics, King is one of the highest-earning mobile games’ publishers in the world, with average annual revenue of $2 billion. What’s the secret of such success, and which marketing activities lead to the company’s welfare? Let's find out.