User reviews affect conversion to installs and app rating. Featured and helpful reviews are the first to be noticed by users and in case of no response can affect download rate. This is why it is highly recommended to reply to them.
Developed by the monkeyLabs Inc.,
who have also released the following apps Equal=It-Best Unit converter and currency exchange .
Equal=It-Best Unit converter and currency exchange has 0 user reviews.
Equal=It-Best Unit converter and currency exchange has an average rating of 0.
The latest version of Equal=It-Best Unit converter and currency exchange (1.6) was released on Oct 24, 2016.
You can download Equal=It-Best Unit converter and currency exchange here:.
Look no further, the BEST unit conversion tool is right here.
Doing multiple types of conversion and you need to switch easily between them? Welcome to HEAVEN. Add
your FAVORITE conversions and they will be one touch away... literally!
What else does "Equal = It Pro" provides:
• Intuitive, easy to use app.
• Favorites for quick conversions.
• Optimized for iPhone 5c/s.
• Optimized for iPad Portrait and Landscape
• Handy built in calculator (+ - / x =)
• NO ADS (Except special promotions from MonkeyLabs or Partners)
Simply converts all your favorite units:
• Currency (More than 160 countries)
• Chemistry (mEq on Elements and Compounds)
• Fuel Consumption
• Weight to Volume with ability to add Substances with their respective Specific Gravity.
• Speed, Angle, Density, Flow rate and so much more
Missing one of your favorite units to convert? Try our amazing support with surreal response time. You'll be talking with the developer directly, no middle man... you and I don't have time for this :)
In the meanwhile, check latest insights
on mobile business
Let’s find out how to master this peculiar way of communication with your app users and form a good starting strategy. We will discuss difference with support tickets, reviews automation and give examples of how to respond to peculiar reviews.
According to statistics, King is one of the highest-earning mobile games’ publishers in the world, with average annual revenue of $2 billion. What’s the secret of such success, and which marketing activities lead to the company’s welfare? Let's find out.