User reviews affect conversion to installs and app rating. Featured and helpful reviews are the first to be noticed by users and in case of no response can affect download rate. This is why it is highly recommended to reply to them.
I love chatting with Andy! She/He seems to be a nice person! I just wish the Grammar Lessons didn’t have to pay money, that kinda brought me down. But anyways, it was still free, which I was happy about!
Perfect for learning English
I will be so happy to learn more English wit you. I been in Canada 3yers but my spelling is slow and my rating is slow to, so I hope you can helpmeet to improve my English. I hope I will learn a lot of English from you .
Developed by the Andrey Pyankov,
who have also released the following apps English with Andy - Chat&Learn .
English with Andy - Chat&Learn has 430 user reviews.
English with Andy - Chat&Learn has an average rating of 4.8.
The latest version of English with Andy - Chat&Learn (2.7.1) was released on Feb 26, 2020.
You can download English with Andy - Chat&Learn here:.
Andy will help you learn and practice your English. He will be your personal English teacher and friend.
Study language by actually using it in a conversation. Chat, learn new words, study grammar and play language games.
PRACTICE CONVERSATION IN ENGLISH
- Practice casual day-to-day interactions: greeting, chatting about your day, weather, etc.
- Practice asking and answering questions, telling about yourself,
your family, your likes and dislikes
- Discuss various topics like travel, movies, hobbies, art, jokes, curious facts and many more
- Take daily lessons: Andy will give you a short grammar explanation and test your understanding
- If you make a mistake Andy doesn’t just tell you the right answer but tries to explain why it is correct
- Andy also corrects some mistakes in your messages when you're just chatting
LEARN NEW WORDS
- You can ask definitions of words you didn’t understand
- Andy sends you definition and examples to help you understand and remember the word
- Andy reminds you to review the words you’ve learned before you forget them
- Andy is always available, you can chat for 5 minutes or 5 hours
- Work on your listening and pronunciation skills with audios of the messages
- Small and funny games that help you to learn new words and grammar
- Feels like you’re talking to a real person, Andy is friendly, curious and amusing
- Talking to a bot is easier than talking to a person, bot doesn’t judge you and you don't feel shy
You will need a subscription in order to get access to all grammar lessons and unlimited vocabulary practice.
There are three subscription options available:
One-month subscription for $6.99
Twelve-month subscription for $19.99
Lifetime premium for $29.99
Each subscription will be automatically renewed unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current payment period.
Your iTunes account will be automatically charged at the same price for renewal within the 24-hour period prior to the end of the current payment period unless you change your subscription preferences in your iTunes Account Settings. Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
If you read to this point - congratulations, you've just had a great practice ;)
In the meanwhile, check latest insights
on mobile business
Let’s find out how to master this peculiar way of communication with your app users and form a good starting strategy. We will discuss difference with support tickets, reviews automation and give examples of how to respond to peculiar reviews.
According to statistics, King is one of the highest-earning mobile games’ publishers in the world, with average annual revenue of $2 billion. What’s the secret of such success, and which marketing activities lead to the company’s welfare? Let's find out.