User reviews affect conversion to installs and app rating. Featured and helpful reviews are the first to be noticed by users and in case of no response can affect download rate. This is why it is highly recommended to reply to them.
My great-nephew loves playing on this app. However, as a retired teacher, I was dismayed that Elmo and the astronaut both said ahhh for the "a" sound. The letter "o" makes the ahhh sound while "a" makes the short a sound. I just bought the whole app for him, so I hope there are no more errors with letter sounds. Hopefully, you can change this problem with an upgrade.
This app is fabulous once you get it to download, it takes FOREVER!! Was hoping to use it for a long road trip but in the 30 minutes before we left the house it still hadn't downloaded and we tried several times to find ways to speed it up.
For the videos on letter L it keeps saying the letter “A” like “A”, Leaf, “A” Lion For the letter H it turns green when you haven’t even finished tracing it, actually for a lot of the letters it “accepts” the trace unfinished. The orange arrow that gets kids from the videos to drawings to hide and seek gets stuck a lot and is impossible to move sometimes. I often have to try at least ten times to move it or just give up. A very weak app for a paid app. I wish there was more educational value and less “fun”. The only valuable part is the tracing and the three videos that correlate to the sound, the drawing is dumb because screen is too small to actually color AND it doesn’t teach anything, and the hide and seek is defective and doesn’t really help them learn anything.
Love the app. But with the new IOS the video screen is now black. You can trace the letters but when it comes to any type of video the square is just black. Please fix.
I downloaded the free version first, and thought that buying the full version would be beneficial since I would have all the letters of the alphabet for my daughter to work on. However, the letters A, J and N do not work. I was under the impression that all the letters would be working in the full version.
Developed by the Sesame Street.
Elmo Loves ABCs has 88 user reviews.
Elmo Loves ABCs has an average rating of 3.4.
The latest version of Elmo Loves ABCs (3.8) was released on Feb 14, 2018.
You can download Elmo Loves ABCs here:.
Fun and educational games, activities, and videos that help teach your child about letters, letter sounds, and words!
** ON for Learning Award **
** Parents' Choice Silver Award **
Elmo loves this app! It has songs and videos about letters. It has coloring pages and games about letters. It has all the letters from A to Z! Elmo even made a new alphabet song for it. Elmo thinks it’s the
best ABC app ever! Come on, explore the alphabet with Elmo! (If you enjoy learning your ABCs, you’ll love learning your 123s! Check out “Elmo Loves 123s” in the App Store! )
• Slide, sweep, swipe, touch, trace and dig to discover over eighty classic Sesame Street clips, seventy five Sesame Street coloring pages, and four different ways to play hide and seek!
• Touch and trace your favorite letter to unlock its surprises.
• Tap on the star button to discover even more letter activities.
• Personalize by adding your own photos and videos to the game.
• ABCs tracker for grown-ups to see how your child is doing.
• Ability to purchase even more great letter content and holiday surprises.
• Letter identification (uppercase and lowercase)
• Letter sounds
• Letter tracing
• Art and creativity
• Music appreciation
• If you wish to personalize Elmo Loves ABCs by adding your own content, remember to complete all the fields: name, recording, photo, and video! If you do not have all four, your content will not appear in the game.
• PLEASE NOTE: Personalized photos and videos, are not backed up to the device library. To save or access this content, use the device's camera to create your content.
• Your videos must be in "Photos" (your device’s photo library) on your device or they will not be accessible by the game.
• To upload video into the "Photos" folder using iTunes, connect your device and click on the "Photos" tab. Click on the "sync photos from" box, and use the drop down menu to choose the folder that your videos are in. Make sure that you have the "include videos" box checked before you sync. If you are using a Mac, you may also use Photos to sync your videos under the pictures tab. Again, just make sure you have the "include videos" box checked.
Sesame Workshop’s mission is to use the educational power of media to help kids everywhere grow smarter, stronger, and kinder. Delivered through a variety of platforms, including television programs, digital experiences, books and community engagement, its research-based programs are tailored to the needs of the communities and countries they serve. Learn more at www.sesameworkshop.org.
Your input is very important to us. If you have any questions, comments, or need help, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Netflix has been Apple’s favorite for years. However, since the beginning of this year, their relationship has taken a turn and now resembles a cold war. Who won the battle? Let’s sort it out below.
3 months to rebrand an app with 40 markets in two app stores. Impossible? Not at all. Read this inspirational case from Skyscanner's own Alexandra Lamachenka and learn how she made it possible with ASO.
Billions of people devote billions of hours to their phones every day. This creates endless opportunities for developers to turn their products into sources of stable income. Today we will explain all possible ways of apps' monetization.
Get insights to empower your mobile marketing strategy
In the meanwhile, check latest insights
on mobile business
The brand new Keywords & ASO tool opens new opportunities for keyword research and optimization.
This blog post covers what product fit in mobile app business is, discusses where the product stands in the business strategy, and provides insights on discovery methods, including app reviews study, gap search, and user interview.