User reviews affect conversion to installs and app rating. Featured and helpful reviews are the first to be noticed by users and in case of no response can affect download rate. This is why it is highly recommended to reply to them.
My 2 year old son is the HAPPIEST when he gets a call from Elmo. The intro music— he’s dancing. The phone ring—- he’s screaming in excitement. The video calls— he’s fully engaged and talking and mimicking his motions. Absolute JOY with this app. I wish it was possible to record the video sessions just because of how cute my son is while interacting with Elmo. The “replay” button doesn’t work. I usually use this as a way to get my son to go to sleep, having Elmo tell him he’s going to sleep and that he should go to sleep too :) I wish after the phone call it didn’t go back to the app homepage, because my son sees Elmo again and is convinced he’s not sleeping anymore.
I love the app but I’m 9 and you need to up the security on the parents section all you have to do is type the number above and I’m worried that one of the kiddos I babysit could easily get in and purchase packs but I love the app so much and this is a whole lot better than outfit7 apps (sorry Tom) I love the app And I love that you can get a free call pack instead of having to pay for all of the packs you guys are awesome but there is one problem I don’t mind it sending me notifications for the scheduled calls but that doesn’t mean it can wake me up at 10:00 at night well that was really my fault cause I set the time wrong just a suggestion though otherwise I love the app and i can’t believe I’m saying this but I actually don’t mind spending my allowance on a call pack every couple of months cus I is so much fun so yeah bye
This app is made for four year olds and older . My grandson loved it as a baby when he was able to crawl . Now he is two and Elmo is one of his favorite friends he makes time for to answer his call . He get more phone calls from Elmo in a short period time than I get on my cell phone all week long .
I’m potty training my almost two year old and we love using this app as an incentive to go on her potty! She’ll sit there and get calls from Elmo and just chat and babble with him. It has really helped us, but I would LOVE to get all the calls, especially the ones that tell her it’s time to go potty or the other one telling her that she did a good job going on the potty! So please fix! Thank you! I’ll be happy to change rating to 5 stars once this issue is fixed, because she is infatuated with Elmo and his calls.
We’ve all been there: you’re on a flight next to a little one who is just melting down and no amount of consoling by Mom or Dad helps. Pull out this app - toddlers are immediately fascinated and will spend forever interacting with Elmo (and giving everyone else in earshot a break — everybody wins!)
This is an app full of fun phone calls from Elmo, which will help teach your child about healthy habits, self-confidence, and letters.
Pick up the phone, Elmo’s calling! Receive video calls, audio calls, and voice mail from Sesame Street’s own furry, red monster. Or, give him a call yourself! With Elmo Calls you can laugh, play, and sing with Elmo!
• Receive audio and video calls from Elmo, or dial Elmo yourself.
• Receive voicemail from Elmo regularly and listen
to the messages any time.
• See live video of yourself in the corner of the screen while you’re chatting with Elmo.
• Grown-ups can activate calls or schedule calls for a variety of situations, such as time to wake up! (more calls for going to the doctor, bath time and learning to potty available with additional call packs)
"Elmo Calls" encourages children to engage in imaginative play, practice listening skills and sing songs with Elmo! This app also fosters self-confidence by encouraging children to celebrate important life moments, such as visiting the doctor, going to the potty and learning the alphabet!
The Sunny Day Sampler Call Pack comes with your purchase of Elmo Calls. This pack includes 13 fun-filled calls for you and your child to enjoy right away! For even more calls, download "Playdate with Elmo" for FREE, plus you can buy additional Call Packs easily right within the app:
• Firsts and Celebrations: Special calls for special days. Elmo calls you during big events, such as your birthday!
• Elmo is Proud of You: You're proud of your achievements and so is Elmo!
• Feelings: Everybody has feelings and Elmo can call you to share and talk about those feelings.
• ABCs: Saying your ABCs is fun! It’s even more fun with Elmo!
• Special Visits: Elmo wants to talk about your special plans for today.
• Holidays: Holidays are fun to celebrate and Elmo wants to celebrate with you!
• You Can Do It!: No matter what you're learning, whether its your ABCs or using the potty, Elmo wants to cheer you on.
• Sing with Elmo!: Elmo sings for you! You can sing along or just listen.
• Happy Habits: Healthy habits are more fun when you do them with Elmo.
• Laugh with Elmo: Elmo just wants to say hi!
• Playdate with Elmo: Play and pretend with Elmo! (FREE)
• Please allow Push Notifications to receive scheduled calls from Elmo!
Sesame Workshop’s mission is to use the educational power of media to help kids everywhere grow smarter, stronger, and kinder. Delivered through a variety of platforms, including television programs, digital experiences, books and community engagement, its research-based programs are tailored to the needs of the communities and countries they serve. Learn more at www.sesameworkshop.org.
IDEO is a human-centered design and innovation firm ranked independently among the ten most innovative companies in the world. Learn how our team of child-development experts, veteran toy designers and interaction designers approach the creation of award-winning kid apps at www.ideotoylab.com.
Your input is very important to us. If you have any questions, comments or need help, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or ElmoCalls@ideo.com.
In the meanwhile, check latest insights
on mobile business
Find out how our new ASO Dashboard can help you quickly assess how an app's doing; updated keyword positions in real time; updated apps to handle review replies through Zendesk and Microsoft Teams, and more.
In this post, Branch Metrics expert explores how deep linking can help you ignite mobile growth, lower acquisition costs, increase user engagement and maximize mobile marketing ROI