User reviews affect conversion to installs and app rating. Featured and helpful reviews are the first to be noticed by users and in case of no response can affect download rate. This is why it is highly recommended to reply to them.
This Electrical Engineering App one of the best among all other available Electrical app on App Store. fully described, separate formula option also explain with figures
Developed by the Two Minds Technology Pvt. Ltd.,
who have also released the following apps Electrical Engineering App, Engineering Mathematics 2, Engineering Physics, Basics Of C Programming, Digital Electronics, Artificial Intelligence App, Learning Architecture, Design Of Steel Structure, Welding Technology, Software Engineering Tutorial .
Electrical Engineering App has 1 user reviews.
Electrical Engineering App has an average rating of 5.0.
The latest version of Electrical Engineering App (2) was released on May 20, 2018.
You can download Electrical Engineering App here:.
Electrical engineering is complete free handbook for engineering students with diagrams and Formula. The app will guide you same as an electrical engineering book guides. It helps you to learn topics quickly and best for examination preparation.
* It is part of engineering education which brings important topics, notes on the subject.
* Set Reminder for Particular topic to read that Topic at your own choice time.
* It has Quiz for General Test to Grow your IQ Level.
Through the search functionality within the app one can review any subject related concept instantly.
* Contain Aptitude test which will help you in Various Exams.
*Download the App as quick reference guide & ebook on this Electrical Engineering subject.
This useful App lists 100 topics with detailed notes, diagrams, equations, formulas & course material, the topics are listed in 6 chapters.
The app is covering following important topics.
a. All Electrical Formulas
b. Breif of AC and DC
e. Electrical machines
The learning app can make your study easy. You can study anytime anywhere if you have this app in your mobile. All the important topics about basic electrical are included in the app. It is easy & useful for the students or professionals to cover the course syllabus quickly before exams or interview for jobs.
Some of the topics Covered in the app are:
1. Introduction of electrical engineering
2. Voltage and current
3. Electric Potential and Voltage
4. Conductors and Insulators
5. Conventional versus electron flow
6. Ohm's Law
7. Kirchoff's Voltage Law (KVL)
8. Kirchoff's Current Law (KCL)
9. Polarity of voltage drops
10. Branch current method
11. Mesh current method
12. Introduction to network theorems
13. Thevenin's Theorem
14. Norton's Theorem
15. Maximum Power Transfer Theorem
16. star-delta transformation
17. Source Transformation
18. voltage and current sources
19. loop and nodal methods of analysis
20. Unilateral and Bilateral elements
21. Active and passive elements
22. alternating current (AC)
23. AC Waveforms
24. The Average and Effective Value of an AC Waveform
25. RMS Value of an AC Waveform
26. Generation of Sinusoidal (AC) Voltage Waveform
27. Concept of Phasor
28. Phase Difference
29. The Cosine Waveform
30. Representation of Sinusoidal Signal by a Phasor
31. Phasor representation of Voltage and Current
32. AC inductor circuits
33. Series resistor-inductor circuits: Impedance
34. Inductor quirks
35. Review of Resistance, Reactance, and Impedance
36. Series R, L, and C
37. Parallel R, L, and C
38. Series-parallel R, L, and C
39. Susceptance and Admittance
40. Simple parallel (tank circuit) resonance
41. Simple series resonance
42. Power in AC Circuits
43. Power Factor
44. Power Factor Correction
45. Quality Factor and Bandwidth of a Resonant Circuit
46. Generation of Three-phase Balanced Voltages
47. Three-Phase, Four-Wire System
48. Wye and delta configurations
49. Distinction between line and phase voltages, and line and phase currents
50. Power in balanced three-phase circuits
51. Phase rotation
52. Three-phase Y and Delta configurations
53. Measurement of Power in Three phase circuit
54. Introduction of measuring instruments
55. Various forces/torques required in measuring instruments
56. General Theory Permanent Magnet Moving Coil (PMMC) Instruments
57. Working Principles of PMMC
58. A multi-range ammeters
59. Multi-range voltmeter
60. Basic principle operation of Moving-iron Instruments
All above topics are completely explained with diagrams and examples in the app. You don’t need to carry heavy books with you. You just have electrical engineering app to learn more about basic electrical engineering.
Electrical engineering is part of engineering education courses and technology degree programs of various universities.
In the meanwhile, check latest insights
on mobile business
Let’s find out how to master this peculiar way of communication with your app users and form a good starting strategy. We will discuss difference with support tickets, reviews automation and give examples of how to respond to peculiar reviews.
According to statistics, King is one of the highest-earning mobile games’ publishers in the world, with average annual revenue of $2 billion. What’s the secret of such success, and which marketing activities lead to the company’s welfare? Let's find out.