User reviews affect conversion to installs and app rating. Featured and helpful reviews are the first to be noticed by users and in case of no response can affect download rate. This is why it is highly recommended to reply to them.
Developed by the Nucleo Tecnologia da Informacao Ltda,
who have also released the following apps Forma Palavras, Educational Flight, Aprenda a contar, Sonho de bailarina, Gobo Club Livros Infantis, Lendas do Folclore, Coelho da Páscoa, Eu sei contar, Animais Domésticos, Batalha dos Números .
Educational Flight has 0 user reviews.
Educational Flight has an average rating of 0.0.
The latest version of Educational Flight (1.1.0) was released on Jun 09, 2018.
You can download Educational Flight here:.
Today you will be an airline pilot!
Your mission is to catch the magic stars. They are full of letters and numbers.
By catching the stars in the correct sequence, the aircraft performs beautiful acrobatics!
INFORMATION FOR THE TEACHER
With two choices of content, in this game, children can put their knowledge of the alphabet and of numbers 1 to
100 into practice, aiding the initial reading and writing acquisition process. Animation, with audio, stimulates interest and rewards the student after every five sequences of correct answers!
Objectives for the student:
- Knowing the letters of the alphabet and their names;
- Knowing the alphabetical order of the letters;
- Reciting and memorizing the number sequence 1 to 100;
- Developing logical thinking with the notion of ordering and quantification;
- Realizing that a natural number has its place in a number sequence, and that it has regularities;
- Recognizing the names of numbers and associating them correctly with their respective numerical symbol;
- Securing the knowledge acquired in the classroom.
Objectives for the Teacher:
- Working the number sequence 1 to 100, making comparisons between these numbers and analyzing the regularities of the sequences;
- Developing attention and concentration;
- Knowing the letters of the alphabet and its sequence;
- Working the student's reading and writing skills;
- Offering a playful and pleasurable proposal that allows the student to associate letters to their spelling and sounds;
- Securing the content worked in the classroom.
The game may be offered individually or in pairs. As the proposal provides audio, it is important to instruct the students to play while paying close attention to the audio, relating it to the number or letter captured.
If they are in pairs, while one colleague plays, the other will be the supervisor analyzing the game and taking note of any mistakes! These notes will be an invaluable source for future planning in the classroom.
To encourage the children’s participation and attention, the teacher can decide to give the class a signal during the activity. When they hear the teacher blow a whistle, for example, they will have to record what the last conquest was, i.e. the last letter or number captured.
Using these records, in the classroom, propose various activities.
- Write 5 words with the letter recorded;
- Establish a calculation (addition or subtraction) the result of which is the number written down;
In the meanwhile, check latest insights
on mobile business
Let’s find out how to master this peculiar way of communication with your app users and form a good starting strategy. We will discuss difference with support tickets, reviews automation and give examples of how to respond to peculiar reviews.
According to statistics, King is one of the highest-earning mobile games’ publishers in the world, with average annual revenue of $2 billion. What’s the secret of such success, and which marketing activities lead to the company’s welfare? Let's find out.