User reviews affect conversion to installs and app rating. Featured and helpful reviews are the first to be noticed by users and in case of no response can affect download rate. This is why it is highly recommended to reply to them.
I’ve given this a 4 star rating considering the amount of fun this app has given me throughout the years I’ve owned it. I’ve always enjoyed mixing EDM music and making sets like I was playing a festival. Not to brag but I got super good at it and would dedicate hours to finding the best cues to mix every song together. Anyways I took a break and came back just today to see that the option to play Soundcloud audio is now exclusive to its paying members. That was where all of my hundreds of songs were stored but now they are all locked since I am not a Soundcloud Go member or whatever it is. Anyways it is probably out of the developers hands and a decision from the people of Soundlcoud, but I’m just super sad to see that my years of making cues and creating sets has been destroyed. Great app though 😓😭. If it is not out of their hands I would love to see an option to play those Soundcloud tracks sometime in the future, but for now I guess I quit cause I don’t wanna make a trash can sounding MP3 audio for every song I want to mix.
It features all sorts of ways to load up music, but all of the music sources are copyrighted!! I can't even record my own previously created SoundCloud tracks because of it. Most of the app itself is locked and costs about $10 to unlock all of the stuff you would actually want on a real controller. I like the base effects and the ability to preview certain effects but maybe if you're gonna charge the users for all of the additional crap, you should at least use maybe 10% of that more, on the app itself. It's not even all of my music. I have X amount of Eminem songs and I can only use one. How does that make sense. Why would you only restrict one song from an entire album, let alone an A-Class rapper/artist. Sure the mixing mechanic is pretty good for an iOS app but gimme a break. I have to either play live, or nobody can even hear what I'm playing, if I can even play it. Then instead of it being an easy sharing process, you either lose the recording all together and have a fake link that doesn't work so you end up deleting a whole 20m mix. There's no "save to recordings" button or something simple. Then if I do save it with cover art, I go to share it and the cover art doesnt even come up. Idk what the point in that is either.
This game is cool and all but I don’t know about y’all but you can’t even get into the game without paying for it. I got on and I was super excited then I saw the purchase and I was bummed out. I instantly deleted the game as soon as I could. It just wasn’t a game for me. I have always wanted a game like this but I guess I can’t get it. Please don’t be as greedy for the money next time you should probably just stick with in app purchases. And plus you should not be as greedy next time because there are people out there that love this kind of stuff but they might not have the money for it. So it seems to me that y’all have made a game for people who put money in to games all of the time and it is no big deal. So please next time think about everyone out there and not just people who put money in to games no problem. Maybe think about if you wanted this game and then you had to pay to play it but no one would let you get it. How would that make you feel??? So now will you not be as greedy for money next time because I sure hope so. You realize you made a game then put it on the App Store and everyone in the world goes on the App Store so everyone should be able to play it right???? Please don’t be so greedy next time and think about the others!!
I use this app on my phone regularly to see what I can do to certain beats that I find or make in my computer and it worked out for a long time I was satisfied with what I could do and achieve with this app but then one day it completely took me out of the app and erased everything that I had on the app and then it proceeded to tell me that I need to purchase the Premium version of the app in order to use access the app as of right now if I go into the app I see the description of what the app lets you do like usual and as I continue i can never actually use the app because I’m confronted with the screen that says free trial and after 7.99 monthly it’s weird because this app is free so it really concerns me now if I truly need to buy out this app in order to use it or if this is a glitch or something so now I can no longer use this app I don’t know if anybody else has this situation but I would really love to get some sort of information regarding this please and thank you
When I first used this app I loved😃 it because I could mix my favorite songs and make them even better. I loved the way I could speed it up and slow it down, add an echo, add sound effects, and make it so one song is playing more than the other if you know what I mean. But the second day I used this, I spent about two hours perfecting a remix with two really good songs and decided when I was going to speed it up, slow it down, add echo, a bunch of other things. Then when I started recording, making the remix, and feeling like a DJ. I was very excited to listen to the mix and show my friend when I was done recording it. I put in the DJ name and put in a picture for the display of the mix. But when I tried to listen to it, it said it may be a corrupt file. This totally ruined my day and this app is useless to me now. Please fix this I spent so much time and effort into that remix and it wouldn’t let my listen to it.😞😫😭☹️Please Respond Developers I am devastated for a couple hours it was my favorite app but now it is probably my least favorite.
Designed in partnership with pro DJs, edjing Mix transforms your iPhone or iPad into a real DJ setup and stretches the limits of djing on mobile, offering unlimited creative freedom.
Access millions of tracks coming from Deezer, SoundCloud, iTunes and your Cloud sources, and remix in an instant with more than 20 DJ fx and features. Not to mention the sampler and the hardware integration to go even further.
* ‘edjing Mix offers the same capability of a pro DJ software except with the convenience of being on a
device that fits in a pocket.’ - DJ Tech Tools
* 'A super portable digital setup' - DJ Worx
MIX +50 MILLION TRACKS
- iTunes music library (including iTunes shared files) // Deezer (requires a Premium account) // Soundcloud
- cloud access: Google Drive, Dropbox, iCloud Drive
- dedicated section "My sets" to retrieve your playlists (sets) and recorded mixes
- smart search feature
- library analysis to save the BPM of your local tracks
- queue system
- advanced sorting: ABC, BPM, or Time
- iPad dedicated design: displays the music library, the queue and the turntables, with drag & drop gestures, for easier set management
A MAJOR FEATURE: THE SAMPLER
- 16 free samples: siren, gunshot, kick, snare...
- +20 sample Packs (EDM, Hip-Hop, dubstep...), created by Pro DJs, in partnership with Future Loops
ALL THE MUST-HAVE DJ TOOLS
- automatic BPM detection
- manual adjustment of the BPM of your tracks (Tap BPM)
- continuous sync between your tracks
- little audio spectrum to navigate in your music
- wide audio spectrum for optimised beat detection
- pro audio FX: Echo, Flanger, Reverse, Filter
- audio FX expansion (in-app purchase): Roll, Roll Filter, Steel, Gate, Double Beat, Phaser, Color Noise, Beatgrid, Band pass, Band stop, Reverb
- loops: from 1/64 to 128, or customizable
- cue point on the main interface
- set up to 8 Hot Cues on each deck
- automated audio FX sync on the BPM (loop, cue, seek)
- EQ three bands and Gain
- Smart Volume that automatically adjusts the volume and gain of the two tracks playing
- pitch control and key lock
- Pre-cueing stereo with headphones (in-app purchase)
- a 'Slip' mode for Loops and Scratch
- HD recording in .aiff format
- set the vinyl inertia, and the starting speed of the vinyl
- crossfader curve adjustement
- 4 skins for your turntables (in-app purchase): Diamond, Gold, Neon, Metal
- Apple watch: access the BPM & 4 DJ effects, and start your transitions
DESIGNED BY PRO DJs
- intuitive interface with direct and quick access to all the essential features
- apply two audio FX at the same time on each deck
- reorder the FX lists to customize the panel as it suits you best
- control edjing with the best portable fader: Mixfader
- compatible with your timecoded and standard audio vinyls
- MIDI support
- Subscribe to get unlimited access to the Sample Packs content
- Weekly ($7.99) & yearly ($40.99)*
- Free trial subscription is automatically renewed unless cancelled 24 hours before the renewal
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, at the same price
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase
*Price are equal to the value that "Apple's App Store Matrix" determines is the equivalent of the subscription price in $USD.
ABOUT EDJING MIX
Follow us on:
Don't hesitate to contact our Team at: email@example.com
In the meanwhile, check latest insights
on mobile business
Find out how our new ASO Dashboard can help you quickly assess how an app's doing; updated keyword positions in real time; updated apps to handle review replies through Zendesk and Microsoft Teams, and more.
In this post, Branch Metrics expert explores how deep linking can help you ignite mobile growth, lower acquisition costs, increase user engagement and maximize mobile marketing ROI