Search app
CSR Racing 2
ios

Easy Sleep Diary

(12)
Price
Free
Category
Health & Fitness & Medical
Last Update
Jan 31, 2016
View in store

Store Performance Index

64%

Store Performance Index shows overall performance of your app on app stores. It is based on combined ASO & reviews metrics.

See more data

Ratings & Reviews performance for Easy Sleep Diary

Ratings & Reviews performance provides an overview of what users think of your app. Here are the key metrics to help you identify how your app is rated by users and how successful is your review management strategy.

Number of reviews,
total

12

Avg rating,
total

⭐4.0

Description

314 chars

Easy Sleep Diary is a dedicated app to help you track your sleep in hours and the sleep quality - we make it extremely easy to record your sleep in just a few clicks. We also present your sleep pattern in a simple to read graph and in a list view for a given periode. You can also share your data or make a backup.

More
 Why to reply to reviews?

User reviews affect conversion to installs and app rating. Featured and helpful reviews are the first to be noticed by users and in case of no response can affect download rate. This is why it is highly recommended to reply to them.

Sparrow013
Jul 30, 2016

No instructions but easy to use ... Missing a button to jump to "today" and the ability to record start and end times for sleep ... For third shifters, travelers, etc. to record "jet lag." I put that in the "notes" but that won't show up on the graphs. That cost you a star.

Tiny data transfer
Apr 15, 2017

Perfect for what I needed. Now I don't have little pieces of paper stapled all together for my dr! She loves this app and said she's referring it to her patients! Oh don't forget to click "SAVE DAY" before you close the app. And I saw a previous review that wished they could input time to sleep and time to wake. Just put that in the "NOTES" section.

avastral
Apr 17, 2019

I’ve been trying to find a simple sleep diary for ages — something without alarms and smart functions and all that crap. Unfortunately, this is too simple — I can only input the amount I slept at night, not when I started and stopped. I’m trying to track when I sleep as well as for how long. Also, it’s 99 cents but it still has ads.

AmyinBalt
Dec 08, 2019

This is exactly what I was looking for - a sleep diary, not a sleep tracker. I wish awakenings and sleep meds and other interventions could be documented separately (ideally with the ability to set up speed buttons) instead of in the Notes section, but otherwise perfect.

xrys13
Jul 13, 2018

“Finally- Aftersearching for a large amount of time, I came across this app & found it was as simple of a sleep diary that I was looking for! Only wish it would show notes in the listing/log pages- anyone else have this problem?” I agree to the above previous rating of this app- EXCEPT, not only does it not show notes in the listing or log pages, for me it completely deletes about 99.5% of all of my notes and that remaining 0.5% are clipped off in the middle of the 2nd word. This app gets 2 stars from me until it fixes their issues with their notes sections! If it turns the app into one that must be paid for, so be it!

CSR Racing 2

About Easy Sleep Diary

Developed by SILECI.

Easy Sleep Diary is ranking in   Health & Fitness & Medical

Last update was at Jan 31, 2016and the current version is 1.0.0.

To see all other keys and revenue click here 1077455598

Easy Sleep Diary have a 12a user reviews.

Easy Sleep Diary was released in the App Store. It is developed by SILECI, who have also released the following apps.

Easy Sleep Diary has 12 user reviews.​

Easy Sleep Diary has an average rating of 4.0. ​The latest version of Easy Sleep Diary 1.0.0​ ​​was ​released on Jan 31, 2016​.

You can download Easy Sleep Diary ​here

Find growth insights on our blog

How to Respond to Google Play Reviews

How to Respond to Google Play Reviews

How to Respond to App Store Reviews

How to Respond to App Store Reviews

AppFollow identifies top apps in the App Store and Google Play in 2020

AppFollow identifies top apps in the App Store and Google Play in 2020

React to user feedback and market trends faster