User reviews affect conversion to installs and app rating. Featured and helpful reviews are the first to be noticed by users and in case of no response can affect download rate. This is why it is highly recommended to reply to them.
OK, so I’m a geosciences professional and I enjoyed going through this app, exploring the various tectonic processes. My kids love it, and they totally get what’s going on. Excellent value!
Very educational and informative even for adults. Lovin'it! Thanks much!
This might sound weird, but my 3 year old really loves this app. He likes making earthquakes, and making the volcanoes erupt. Hopefully, he's also absorbing some of the scientific principles behind it... Either way, this is a really great, engaging, easy to use app
Developed by the Vincenzo Pancucci,
who have also released the following apps Dynamic Plates .
Dynamic Plates has 5 user reviews.
Dynamic Plates has an average rating of 5.0.
The latest version of Dynamic Plates (1.2) was released on Apr 27, 2015.
You can download Dynamic Plates here:.
Dynamic Plates is an educational interactive app that lets you observe and understand the internal dynamics of the Earth. In Dynamic Plates, you’ll find 7 wonderful interactive animations:
- Divergent Boundaries.
- Convergent Boundaries - Continental Crust vs. Oceanic Crust.
- Convergent Boundaries - Oceanic Crust vs. Oceanic Crust.
- Convergent Boundaries - Continental Crust vs. Continental Crust.
- Hot Spots.
- Global Model.
Drag the plates and… see what happens! You will be able to recreate what nature performs over millions of years, observing (and listening) the forms and phenomena produced by plate tectonics:
- Volcanic eruptions, Hawaiian, Strombolian, Fissure, Plinian.
- Earthquakes, with their effects.
- Tsunamis, seen in plan and section.
- Creation of volcanic island arcs.
- Orogeny (formation of mountain ranges).
- Opening of rift valley and ocean.
- Lateral sliding faults.
- Hot Spots.
In Dynamic Plates, you may also find:
- A rich and stunning photogallery with detailed explanations.
- Geolocation of the places and described events.
- The explanation of interactive animations.
- The history of the plate tectonics Theory.
- Original drawings and thematic maps.
- Interactive test for evaluating knowledges.
- Sharing results on facebook.
Dynamic Plates addresses the arguments with a scientific, accessible but accurate language, designed for high school students (aged 13 years and over) and for geoscience lovers.
In the meanwhile, check latest insights
on mobile business
Let’s find out how to master this peculiar way of communication with your app users and form a good starting strategy. We will discuss difference with support tickets, reviews automation and give examples of how to respond to peculiar reviews.
According to statistics, King is one of the highest-earning mobile games’ publishers in the world, with average annual revenue of $2 billion. What’s the secret of such success, and which marketing activities lead to the company’s welfare? Let's find out.